Demon Souls End Game or not?

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Demon Souls End Game or not?

Postby digitalhavok » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new to the game.. I Beat Dark Souls 1, then Dark Souls II, so I pretty much forced myself to play this, and I'm happy that I did.

Last night, I finished what I feel is the last of all the worlds, and the bosses associated with it.

I've gone back to Nexus, and spoke to everyone 5-10x, and nothing happens. Is their something else I'm supposed to do? I'm confused... I honestly feel like I've done everything else. I also went on the Wiki to verify that I've completed all the levels in each world, and I have.

Any suggestion(s) would be great. I have a couple things to take care of this afternoon, but wouldn't mind finishing this game today, just looking for a little guidance.

Thanks!

Joe
digitalhavok

PSN Name: digitalhavok

Advertisement

Re: Demon Souls End Game or not?

Postby Troshe » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:00 pm

After you killed all arch demons you need to speak to maiden in black.
Troshe

Postby digitalhavok » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Thats the thing, I did kill them all. Or at least I think I did.. I'm at the very end of all the stones. not sure what else I can do...
digitalhavok

PSN Name: digitalhavok

Postby keropi » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:16 pm

if you have killed every archdemon then the center of the nexus should be open and you speak to the maiden to fall in it for the final stage... if the floor is solid then you need to kill some more archdemons
Image Image I believe.
keropi

PSN Name: keropi_666

Postby Juli » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:11 am

Go check each Archstone. You should have 5 warp destinations on Boletaria Palaca, and 4 warp destinations on each other. If you're missing any warp destinations, it means you haven't beaten that world and there are still bosses left in it.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Postby Astrichthyes » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:34 am

I've only had this happen to me once, but I beat every boss in every world and the floor of the nexus remained solid. I figured it was just a rare glitch and remade the character with another playthrough. If you have all archstones unlocked for every world, you may just have to start over. DeS playthroughs are pretty fast, so it never bothered me. I hope this issue resolves itself for you. Good luck
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Postby mmghouse » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:20 pm

If you died while killing Dragon God you might be sol. Otherwise, someone is probably not dead. 5-3 would be my guess, since you have to notice the drop after the second boss in that world.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions