Looking for hard to get items? Make requests here for X360.

All things related to Dark Souls Online

Looking for hard to get items? Make requests here for X360.

Postby mmghouse » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 am

With patch 1.06 came the death of the bottomless box glitch and consequently with full muling. It is not currently feasible to fully mule. That said, lots of people have many slots with full mules sitting around that they have used to create PVP builds. They usually have lots of spare parts lying around, things they don't need. People will have spare covenant items, spare slabs (99 to be exact lol), spare weapons and armor sets that don't fit their builds, spare pyro hands (the full mule came with 2 unupgraded and 2 upgraded), and so on. We should take advantage of this loose fat to help bulk up those in need! I suggest that those who have received mules consider generously donating gently used items to others as follows:

Slab requests: 20 to 33 seems like a fair amount to drop. This way you can share that wealth with 3 to 5 different people. If you have 8 or 9 save slots and someone explains a need for many more slabs (on quality or elemental builds, going over 33 slabs would be understandable, but for a mage build or faith dex, probably unnecessary).

Covenant items: no one needs more than 80, but sometimes fewer are needed. If it's just to unlock certain items, it can be as few as 10 or 30, but if it's for PVPing (upgrade dragon torso roar or DMB, for example), the requestor should indicate as much.

Weapons and armor: Weapons may be freely given from builds that do not meet stat requirements for the weapons, and many people could at least give up one of the two specials they have that they are not likely to use (faith build with int splash still not likely to need velka's rapier or MLGS or MLBH even if requirements met, give it up). Armor I expect people to be stingier with, for good reason - it's a brave new world out there and people will need to tinker a lot with armor to perfect. If you know you'll never use a specific set or whatever, step up to donate upon request.

Other stuff: yeah, we have that, too.

ALSO: If you received a full mule and are planning on dumping the save spot to start a new toon, consider giving some or all of the prime items to someone else before you do that. I'm talking top tier weapons and armor, high-priced souls, slabs and chunks and rings/ammo. It shouldn't take very long.

RULES FOR REQUESTING: Indicate
  1. Your online ID,
  2. Your Soul Level,
  3. Your online availability (be realistic and specific---I've had lots of people say they're on all the time, friend them to mule, and never see them on when I'm on between midnight and 3 am), and
  4. What specific items you need, and if the request is unusually demanding, an explanation.
Be reasonable with your request and keep in mind that this is likely to be a dwindling supply. Don't ask just to hoard crap. Keep in mind that MOST SUPPLIERS WILL BE AT SLS BETWEEN SL 100 AND SL125 so don't get up to SL200 and then get all demanding. Likewise, don't expect too many SL5ers to have anything you can use. This isn't the easy free-giving world it used to be. :(
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Advertisement

xbox 360 need Priscilla tail weapon sl 150

Postby Scrypt69 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:11 am

I've ran through about 4 times collecting, farming, and grinding several creatures to get the knights honor achievement as I want the dark soul achievement as well. All that stands in my way atm is her tail, dark hand, and 1 miracle from darkmoon blade covenant. I don't mind farming for the souvenirs of reprisal but I always have trouble getting the tail cut off from priscilla. Anyone got a spare? Dark hand and souvenirs are welcome too but I mostly need the tail. Thanks
GT - Scrypt69
Scrypt69

Re: xbox 360 need Priscilla tail weapon sl 150

Postby Scrypt69 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:13 am

Also would like the obsidian greatsword but I'd rather get help to get my own rather than have it handed to me
GT - Scrypt69
Scrypt69

Re: xbox 360 need Priscilla tail weapon sl 150

Postby Scrypt69 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Couldn't find an edit post button. Got the dagger using a low atk weapon and got the souvenirs. Working my way to darkwraith covenant for dark hand so I don't need anything except the obsidian greatsword. If anyone wants to help me fight kalameet that would be great. Gamertag is same as username
GT - Scrypt69
Scrypt69

Re: XBOX 360 Request for Spare Items

Postby mmghouse » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:51 am

I've taken it upon myself to move your request for items into this stickied post. I saw it was locked, so I also unlocked it. If possible, please continue using these stickied posts for item trading as it keeps things cleaner and increased your chance of interchange, in my experience.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Re: Looking for hard to get items? Make requests here for X3

Postby McKen569112 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

I want to obtain the dingy top if anybody is willing to trade. Unupgraded or not it doesn't matter. I should be online weekends and breaks from 12 to 6 pm pacific coast time.
Gt: McKen569112
Sl: 100
*note try to message me about the trade so I know when I should try to be on.
McKen569112

Postby ItalianLightning » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Soul of Sif or Soul of iron golem Soul level 119 my xbox is TheBossUnicorn
ItalianLightning

Postby Scottydaman1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Hey I would really appreciate 30 humanity so I can get the darkwraith armor from kaathe! My gamertag is Scottydaman1
Scottydaman1

Postby SurRival » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:48 pm

XBL: SurRival
SL 61
Various times throughout the week I can be found online but I am on call with my job.
I'm looking for a Darkmoon Bow or a Soul of Gwyndolin because I do not wish to go to NG+ to also be in the Darkmoon Covenant.
I can trade a few things from my SL 120.
Thanks!
SurRival

Return to Online