What would YOU do to improve Bloodborne?

General discussion of all things Bloodborne

Re: What would YOU do to improve Bloodborne?

Postby PinkMage » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Let's see what they have fixed since this thread was made:

- Weapon selection is getting a drastic improvement with November DLC

-Connecting to other players has been made easier since patch 1.04 and 1.05

-Dungeon bosses now drop additional rewards, grind somewhat alleviated but not entirely

Let's see what happens in November with Bloodborne DLC, seems they are working on fixing most of the non-pvp problems at least. It doesn't look like they will make any motion to change how guns work, they are pretty core to the game play and it seems they aren't going to make any changes in that regard.
PinkMage

Advertisement

Postby mmghouse » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Along the lines of what Astrichthyes mentioned, I'd make slow weapons viable. This could be implemented in a variety of ways, including increasing range or speed on one or more attacks, or increasing recovery time for certain combos, or stun time, etc. Maybe "hyperarmor/riposte invincibility" during certain windup would be helpful. I'm too lazy to formulate anything more specific.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Postby Astrichthyes » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:37 am

mmghouse wrote:Along the lines of what Astrichthyes mentioned, I'd make slow weapons viable. This could be implemented in a variety of ways, including increasing range or speed on one or more attacks, or increasing recovery time for certain combos, or stun time, etc. Maybe "hyperarmor/riposte invincibility" during certain windup would be helpful. I'm too lazy to formulate anything more specific.

Having penultimate hyperarmor against guns would make strength weapons much better than they are. it'd be like gaxe/gs parry invincibility from DeS, which was never a problem.
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Previous

Return to Bloodborne Discussion