What what? Dark Souls 3 at E3?

General discussion of all things Bloodborne

Re: What what? Dark Souls 3 at E3?

Postby Cam » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:11 pm

I'd prefer to have less weapon variety in favor of a better foundation. More content than Demon's Souls, less than DkSII. From can always add new content in DLC, but they'll never fix weak spots in the core mechanics after it's been released.

Althoooough, I do think a flail would be a pretty cool idea. I hope we get more unique weapons this time around. I missed them in Bloodborne. I'd also really like to see BP enemies scattered about the world, as well as BP NPCs. NPCs invading you is a cool idea, but it forces you to be in human form to experience it, and I think that's too limiting.
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Advertisement

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 am

chefchucko wrote:Whips are fun, I'd love to see them get specific backstab/riposte animations that make sense, rather than just punching someone with the whip. Choke the enemy with the whip for a minute, makes more sense....something like that.

Make a Sauron build have a spike ball on a chain and a great hammer....
That would be awesome, after choking a kick to the back. I like what they did to whips in dks2. Tho vs any armor whip would be totally useless, now you can spank havel ass haha but rolling in armor and swords in hand is not realistic either.

I´ve always felt that flails are missing from souls, morning star is almost close, not close but almost.

Cam wrote:I'd prefer to have less weapon variety in favor of a better foundation. More content than Demon's Souls, less than DkSII. From can always add new content in DLC, but they'll never fix weak spots in the core mechanics after it's been released.
Dks2 can be and is overwhelming. Core mechanics after a release are impossible to change, well none does that. But dks2 showed that they balance and fix broken shit to improve PvP.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 am

Jumilaattori wrote:That would be awesome, after choking a kick to the back. I like what they did to whips in dks2. Tho vs any armor whip would be totally useless, now you can spank havel ass haha but rolling in armor and swords in hand is not realistic either.

I´ve always felt that flails are missing from souls, morning star is almost close, not close but almost.

No single souls game is realistic in any sense, whips were only done right in Bloodborne. Canewhip *as i like to call it* is the only whip in the series i can actually feel the weight behind, it really is the only whip that makes you feel like a belmont and it isn't totally useless at all, in fact it's high tier.

Also, flails aren't really missing from souls, they are just unpredictable weapons and fixing their animations just makes them glorified clubs, where as the whip makes sense with fixed animations.

Jumilaattori wrote:Dks2 can be and is overwhelming. Core mechanics after a release are impossible to change, well none does that. But dks2 showed that they balance and fix broken shit to improve PvP.

Game engine doesn't change after game release*. Core mechanics can change however and i remember Dark Souls changing many core mechanics especially very early in it's release, so has Dark Souls II with it's patches to how heavy weapons work.

The balance and fixes were too little too late, it's a better game now but it's still clunky garbage in my opinion, you are one of the few i've met who actually like Dark Souls II who also played every other game in the series. But considering, it's not a big surprise :P.
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 am

Jumilaattori

Postby chefchucko » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:45 am

There was a Capcom game on PS2 called Shadow of Rome, it was pretty much the movie Gladiator in video game form.

They had the spiked ball and chain weapon in there and it worked very well. Two basic attacks, you'd do the thing where you spin it around your head to build up momentum, where you had reduced movement speed while spinning, but anything that got close would get whacked by it for moderate damage.
But it had it's other attack, where you'd send it out and smash whatever was in front of you.

I'd want to see it treated almost like a UGS version of a whip. Pancake ability, slowish recovery time, big stamina cost, very hard hitting.
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right. ~Isaac Asimov
chefchucko

PSN Name: chefchucko

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 am

chefchucko wrote:There was a Capcom game on PS2 called Shadow of Rome, it was pretty much the movie Gladiator in video game form.

They had the spiked ball and chain weapon in there and it worked very well. Two basic attacks, you'd do the thing where you spin it around your head to build up momentum, where you had reduced movement speed while spinning, but anything that got close would get whacked by it for moderate damage.
But it had it's other attack, where you'd send it out and smash whatever was in front of you.

I'd want to see it treated almost like a UGS version of a whip. Pancake ability, slowish recovery time, big stamina cost, very hard hitting.

I just don't understand how you think a weapon like that is going to work in a game like Souls. They will have to fix it's animations first of all, which is going to turn it into a massive blunt weapon - totally against what a flail is supposed to be. a UGS class whip sounds a bit overpowered especially with the reach a large flail is going to have, should have. Anything they turn it into will have to conform to the weapon class it is placed in terms of power and moveset.

IMO neat idea, i'm sure it could work if they break some conventions but i don't see it happening in a way that makes the weapon feel unique.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Jumilaattori » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:15 am

Yup chef, just like the gs (buster sword) it would require inhuman str to wield and swing. Different type of flails, like "wyvern´s tail" Light 1H with natural poison dmg and strong atk/art would swing it so that it hits 3-4 times kinda like trident in dks2.

Temple knights used flails, its so fucking medievil :)

Fluted set + flail + shield winning.
Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:23 am

Jumilaattori wrote:Yup chef, just like the gs (buster sword) it would require inhuman str to wield and swing. Different type of flails, like "wyvern´s tail" Light 1H with natural poison dmg and strong atk/art would swing it so that it hits 3-4 times kinda like trident in dks2.

Temple knights used flails, its so fucking medievil :)

Fluted set + flail + shield winning.

I wonder why you bother posting sometimes :|
Magicisoverrated

Postby Jumilaattori » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:07 am

Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Jumilaattori wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89B_6rTl38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPugQveWQDw
Magicisoverrated

Postby Cam » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:16 pm

I do think a heavy flail class would be a cool idea.

The mechanics from Shadow of Rome aren't really suitable carry-overs. If it's going to be done, I think it should be done like the spikeball-&-chain church giant from Bloodborne, the one that hangs out by where the Cleric Beast jumps down from. Actually, this is a really good idea, I think.
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Cam wrote:I do think a heavy flail class would be a cool idea.

The mechanics from Shadow of Rome aren't really suitable carry-overs. If it's going to be done, I think it should be done like the spikeball-&-chain church giant from Bloodborne, the one that hangs out by where the Cleric Beast jumps down from. Actually, this is a really good idea, I think.

If they want to break convention the weapon could work. But with fixed animations the weapon is going to have will need to conform to balance, and a massive ball spinning around and the reach the weapon is going to have isn't going to be fair for the heavy class it's going to be placed in. Keep in mind they can always put flails in the game as glorified clubs or whips and change up the animations slightly, but nothing so extreme as what is being proposed here.

because this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSRFWYXkQc isn't going to work. Keep in mind enemies can have whatever they want because they do not have to follow convention or balance, doesn't mean it's good for players at all.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Cam » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:22 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:enemies can have whatever they want because they do not have to follow convention or balance

Wait.. What?
Cam

Postby Jumilaattori » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:22 am

Cam wrote:I do think a heavy flail class would be a cool idea.

Could be heavy and normal as classes. Rollo had similiar idea as yours, I like it too.

Man I really want 1h flail, templar style :)

I want physical flail with bleed dmg and a flail with natural poison dmg, that would be as good as spotted whip and baby´s nail and an elemental flail, each ball would do dif dmg type, lightning,fire,poison,physical haha

Also what I think is missing are viable war hammers, battle hammers if you will.

Remember this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3IbwocTDIM

Found that jewel after thinking battle hammers hehe

Like king Rob in got I want to swing a hammer and crush. That big hammer in that clip, I can´ t recall it but that kind of hammer just new more viable moveset.

Also poise and different dmg types is something that could be invested to:

Like whip would be bad vs armor and brutal vs non armor. Hammers and flails would crush armor, sword would be good, curved sword bad. I know hard to make, maybe too much to ask for but small improvements could be made.

Right now in dks2 whip is godly. Old and spotted whip, a bit silly to spank opponents in heavy armor, they could just grab the whip away with their armored fist.
Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:18 am

Cam wrote:
Magicisoverrated wrote:enemies can have whatever they want because they do not have to follow convention or balance

Wait.. What?

Enemies do not need to follow convention or balance, they only need enough balance to be beatable by your average player, but they can be as unfair and punishing as they want to be. Furthermore Souls is well known for throwing BS at you that kills you in ways that can be somewhat unavoidable unless you already know whats coming, it stacks the odds against you and forces you to adapt to being weaker than everything you encounter to work around your disadvantages.

Basically, just because an enemy or boss has something doesn't mean it will good in the hands of a player unless it's dumbed down enough.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Cam » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:38 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:Enemies do not need to follow convention or balance, they only need enough balance to be beatable by your average player, but they can be as unfair and punishing as they want to be. Furthermore Souls is well known for throwing BS at you that kills you in ways that can be somewhat unavoidable unless you already know whats coming, it stacks the odds against you and forces you to adapt to being weaker than everything you encounter to work around your disadvantages.

Basically, just because an enemy or boss has something doesn't mean it will good in the hands of a player unless it's dumbed down enough.

I disagree whole-heartedly.
Cam

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:26 am

Cam wrote:I disagree whole-heartedly.

Okay, but why post if you aren't going to explain?
Magicisoverrated

Postby Cam » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:45 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:

Why do I need to explain?
Cam

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:24 am

Cam wrote:
Magicisoverrated wrote:

Why do I need to explain?

Well first of all this is a forum not a chatroom, it's a more formal situation than just speaking colloquially. It's completely fine if you disagree with me, but you waste a lot of time just stating that, we look forward to constructed responses on a forum, not just a quick affirmation.

Secondly, you don't offer anything to the conversation just saying something simple like that, and if you didn't want to engage on the topic you should have just left it alone and not said anything at all instead of instigating a reply by saying you disagree with me. Once again, if this was just a chatroom that would have been perfectly fine, but this isn't so you need to be more situationally aware in the future.

And finally to answer your question, you are not obligated to explain, but you need to be aware of how much time you waste for yourself and everyone who reads this forum with your little game or whatever you're doing right now.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Tsmp » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:03 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:Well first of all this is a forum not a chatroom, it's a more formal situation than just speaking colloquially. It's completely fine if you disagree with me, but you waste a lot of time just stating that, we look forward to constructed responses on a forum, not just a quick affirmation.

Secondly, you don't offer anything to the conversation just saying something simple like that, and if you didn't want to engage on the topic you should have just left it alone and not said anything at all instead of instigating a reply by saying you disagree with me. Once again, if this was just a chatroom that would have been perfectly fine, but this isn't so you need to be more situationally aware in the future.

And finally to answer your question, you are not obligated to explain, but you need to be aware of how much time you waste for yourself and everyone who reads this forum with your little game or whatever you're doing right now.

Okay, a reply like that is just going to stir up arguments. If that's how you feel about it, it would've been better to not respond at all.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:09 am

Tsmp wrote:Okay, a reply like that is just going to stir up arguments. If that's how you feel about it, it would've been better to not respond at all.

He asked me a specific question, so i explained. No need to read tone in it, but i feel like he needed an explanation as well, i mean if he didn't why else would he have asked me?

The question he posed:

Cam wrote: Why do i need to explain?

I believe i answered his question sufficiently, why would it offend him?

Furthermore i pointed out a response like that is not for a forum. Do you disagree?
Magicisoverrated

Postby Tsmp » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:09 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:Do you disagree?

Yes. :P

Though to be honest, I feel like if I have to explain why then it wouldn't be possible to explain at all. So I'm just going to drop out of this and see what happens.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Magic System Guide:

Tsmp

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:23 am

Tsmp wrote:
Magicisoverrated wrote:Do you disagree?

Yes. :P

Though to be honest, I feel like if I have to explain why then it wouldn't be possible to explain at all. So I'm just going to drop out of this and see what happens.

Doesn't matter, i answered a question, you obviously disagree with the tone of my reply, for that i can agree i could probably work on because it can be offensive to those with non growth orientated mindsets.

However, if you feel a forum is a place to talk colloquially, then i disagree. It's a huge waste of time to engage in something, especially the way cam did without explaining himself. It was bait, this is not a chat room it is a formal setting where you have plenty of time to type out a constructed response. A simple affirmation of "yes" is a waste of time, it begs me to ask why bother logging in to post such a curt reply if you can't even be bothered to explain something you disagree with?

The conversation i just had with cam in laymans terms:

Cam:
"i disagree."

Me:
"Okay, why?"

Cam:
"Why do i need to tell you?"

Does this clarify how childish this is? He is welcome to disagree with me this way in an informal setting, but it's a complete waste of time here on a forum, it was a waste of time to even tell me he disagreed with me if that is the stance he wants to take.

If you wanted to defend his stance, you should explained why in your original post and not dragged it out just to tell me you don't know why you're defending his stance - why are you telling me you can't explain something if you have to explain it? Have you ever been so far as?

If i'm going to respond in a formal setting it's going to be worth it, i don't log into this forum to throw out bait and leave a single post with a youtube video in it or give simple affirmations (unless it's ironically). What a glorious waste of time for everyone, especially those who actually look forward to activity on this forum, because most of the time it is quality. Cam didn't need to ask the question he did, and i gave him a pretty direct response that encourages him to become a higher quality poster, i did not seek him out to berate him he actually asked me to tell him, and i did, quite that simple.

Now, let's hug and make up. We have Dark Souls 3 to talk about after all.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Jumilaattori » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:19 am

Pink wrote:I´m allergic to sun
Jumilaattori

Postby DarkestSoul » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:25 am

Jumilaattori wrote:Ahurrduurrr

A for effort, champ. Keep up the good work and you'll get that gold star in no time.
DarkestSoul

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:30 am

Jumilaattori wrote:
Pink wrote:I´m allergic to sun

well you are example A for poopyposting so all i can say is that i know how much you love me jumi, and i think in time you'll learn to share those feelings with me in a way that doesn't display your insecurities so readily <3

i wrote this poem for you:

Jumilaatori

I press the sacred Cheeze of Feta on my precious lips.

Funny Clown, bunch a balloons

And out comes the Gas of Woe from behind my hips.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Tsmp » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:20 pm

This,

Magicisoverrated wrote:Doesn't matter, i answered a question, you obviously disagree with the tone of my reply, for that i can agree i could probably work on because it can be offensive to those with non growth orientated mindsets.

However, if you feel a forum is a place to talk colloquially, then i disagree. It's a huge waste of time to engage in something, especially the way cam did without explaining himself. It was bait, this is not a chat room it is a formal setting where you have plenty of time to type out a constructed response. A simple affirmation of "yes" is a waste of time, it begs me to ask why bother logging in to post such a curt reply if you can't even be bothered to explain something you disagree with?

The conversation i just had with cam in laymans terms:

Cam:
"i disagree."

Me:
"Okay, why?"

Cam:
"Why do i need to tell you?"

Does this clarify how childish this is? He is welcome to disagree with me this way in an informal setting, but it's a complete waste of time here on a forum, it was a waste of time to even tell me he disagreed with me if that is the stance he wants to take.

If you wanted to defend his stance, you should explained why in your original post and not dragged it out just to tell me you don't know why you're defending his stance - why are you telling me you can't explain something if you have to explain it? Have you ever been so far as?

If i'm going to respond in a formal setting it's going to be worth it, i don't log into this forum to throw out bait and leave a single post with a youtube video in it or give simple affirmations (unless it's ironically). What a glorious waste of time for everyone, especially those who actually look forward to activity on this forum, because most of the time it is quality. Cam didn't need to ask the question he did, and i gave him a pretty direct response that encourages him to become a higher quality poster, i did not seek him out to berate him he actually asked me to tell him, and i did, quite that simple.

Now, let's hug and make up. We have Dark Souls 3 to talk about after all.

Followed by this,

Magicisoverrated wrote:well you are example A for poopyposting so all i can say is that i know how much you love me jumi, and i think in time you'll learn to share those feelings with me in a way that doesn't display your insecurities so readily <3

i wrote this poem for you:

Jumilaatori

I press the sacred Cheeze of Feta on my precious lips.

Funny Clown, bunch a balloons

And out comes the Gas of Woe from behind my hips.

Was very amusing to me, in an ironic sort of way.

Anyways, to answer your question: a forum doesn't need to be 100% serious business all the time. The purpose of this place is indeed to have heavy discussions of this particular set of games we love, but no matter how serious the forum in question, any time you get a bunch of people in one place chatting will occur. It's how we get to know each other, come to understand each other, and learn to respect each other on more even grounds, because no matter how you slice it no two people communicate quite the same way and it's kind of impossible to get someone's full message if you don't understand the mind behind it as much as you understand the definitions of the words themselves. We are as much associates here as we are research squads and debate partners. Yes, serious and mind-bogglingly in depth discussions do take place here frequently (moreso than the numerous other forums I frequent), but even here casual social dialogue can and will take place. This is just as important to the cohesion of a community as the actual interest in the subject matter itself.

The ability to examine a person's mentality and try to intuit why they say things the way they do is much more useful than knowing the exact meaning of everything they said. For instance, I can understand pretty well why Cam disagreed with you even though he never took the time to explain it, and if you understood why Jumi was harassing you, you'd realize every post directed at him is effectively wasted until he gets bored of it.

Long story short, take your time and relax a bit. We're all here because we like talking about Souls games, so that's going to happen regardless. Don't sweat it if people aren't necessarily interested in arguing the exact way you'd prefer they do; I can assure you most people here have a similar thought process to yours but simply find it tiring to word it out exactly.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Magic System Guide:

Tsmp

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Tsmp wrote:Was very amusing to me, in an ironic sort of way.....and if you understood why Jumi was harassing you, you'd realize every post directed at him is effectively wasted until he gets bored of it

What should had been amusing was Jumi's response, and i understand perfectly what hes doing, but it doesn't excuse his behavior. If he wants to be childish and nobody will stop him then what's the issue?

Jumi has been a constant case of trash posting for a long time now.

Tsmp wrote:Anyways, to answer your question: a forum doesn't need to be 100% serious business all the time. The purpose of this place is indeed to have heavy discussions of this particular set of games we love, but no matter how serious the forum in question, any time you get a bunch of people in one place chatting will occur. It's how we get to know each other, come to understand each other, and learn to respect each other on more even grounds, because no matter how you slice it no two people communicate quite the same way and it's kind of impossible to get someone's full message if you don't understand the mind behind it as much as you understand the definitions of the words themselves. We are as much associates here as we are research squads and debate partners. Yes, serious and mind-bogglingly in depth discussions do take place here frequently (moreso than the numerous other forums I frequent), but even here casual social dialogue can and will take place. This is just as important to the cohesion of a community as the actual interest in the subject matter itself.

It doesn't need to be serious business, but situational awareness is key. This is not a setting where we speak like we are in a chatroom. To maintain high quality of standards of posting we should formulate constructed response in which entertain each others posts and further the point of the discussion. I'm not even saying the discussion should be heavy, just that we actually engage in topics in a way that is helpful.

This whole spill about how two people communicate is irrelevant when we are talking about someone who refuses to communicate, we do not log into this forum to have a traditional discussion or just leave one word in response, that should be kept to private messages and other forms of communication,.

Tsmp wrote:The ability to examine a person's mentality and try to intuit why they say things the way they do is much more useful than knowing the exact meaning of everything they said. For instance, I can understand pretty well why Cam disagreed with you even though he never took the time to explain it.

Which is basically impossible to do in a medium like text for someone you do not know. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you know Cam a lot better than i do and therefore you understand him, even when he doesn't need to explain something. But it does nothing for the topic at hand to reply in such a way, in fact it wastes everyone's time and does not further the point of discussion.

You have pushed this to yet another post in reply that did not address the point, for the third time now, if you're going to tell me you disagree with me on something in a formal setting and then refuse to tell me why in a single line response, then why would you even bother disagreeing with me in the first place? I didn't even throw opinion out, i made a very objective response that furthered a discussion point and he couldn't even be bothered to type up a response. Cam wasted my time, spoke in a way that was not very appropriate for a forum and now you're wasting my time telling me to intuitively understand someone over a text medium without even addressing the original issue. If we could all intuitively understand each other through such vague responses then why do we even post?

Clearly you're telling me that we do not need to explain our arguments and should use our intuition to understand each other. This is ridiculous, i don't buy it and i think your defending Cam for personal reasons, not logical ones. But thats where intuition gets us doesn't it?

Tsmp wrote:Long story short, take your time and relax a bit. We're all here because we like talking about Souls games, so that's going to happen regardless. Don't sweat it if people aren't necessarily interested in arguing the exact way you'd prefer they do; I can assure you most people here have a similar thought process to yours but simply find it tiring to word it out exactly.

I take my time, my posts have a lot of thought sunk into them, that should be obvious, and tone should not be read into them. I do not log in here to talk like i do in a chatroom. If someone doesn't like my argumentation style, then that's fine but it doesn't excuse the behavior, and if someone doesn't agree with my thought process then i enjoy hearing the alternatives especially when it is written out in a way that is thoughtful and challenges me, this is a forum after all, we learn from each other and discuss topics. If i wanted to see the type of posts i see from jumi and cam i would be trying to hold a conversation with people on twitter.

if you post on a forum you should be able to do these basic things:

-further the point of discussion
-type up thought out arguments
-have something worth posting
-use the basic techniques and writing skills you went to school for

Is that so much to ask? all other forms of communication should be stopped on the individual level, people of course do what they want and thats why you have forum moderators, but we can mitigate their work and keep this place a forum if we all ask ourselves whats worth engaging in on a forum and what isn't?

If you wanted to defend Cam this way it should have been done in a personal message, if Cam wanted to disagree with me the way he did then he didn't even need to reply, Jumi should refrain from posting bait. Is this so much to ask? i think it's basic and all three of you drag this out into something it never had to be, but all three of you were okay hashing this out over a forum and so here we are, even after you said you were done TSMP.

So yes, Dark souls 3?
Magicisoverrated

Postby Tsmp » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:58 pm

@Magicisoverrated:

Goodness gracious. The point of my post wasn't that I expect you to be a mind reader, or that we shouldn't hold our own posts to some standard, but that I'm suggesting you slow down a bit and familiarize yourself with the people here. I wasn't talking about right the fuck now, but as an over time sort of thing.

But whatever, this has gone on for too long and clearly it isn't going anywhere. So yes fine. Dark Souls 3.

Er, speaking of... why exactly is the Dark Souls 3 thread in the Bloodborne Discussion board?
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Magic System Guide:

Tsmp

Postby Cam » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:22 am

Basically, Magic, you're way too pedantic and not nearly concise enough.

In response to single-line paragraphs, you reply with walls of pure convoluted nonsense. It's been demonstrated at least twice in the past that our "debates" are a bigger waste of time than neglecting to justify my proclaimed disagreement with you.
Cam

PreviousNext

Return to Bloodborne Discussion