What what? Dark Souls 3 at E3?

General discussion of all things Bloodborne

Re: What what? Dark Souls 3 at E3?

Postby Tsmp » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Okay, that first link was just pure wank and was gross to read. The second one, I appreciate you posting it here after I forgot to yesterday, it's supposed to be patch 1.05 though.

As for Bloodborne's DLC and more news on Dark Souls 3 at TGS, I don't so much "feel" about it as I expect it to happen. If anything, I'd be a bit concerned if we didn't hear anything about at least BB's DLC then.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1

Advertisement

Postby Cam » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:57 pm

There's not enough to go on yet. I have no idea what will be in the BB expansion, and there's not really any new info on DkS3, the game itself.
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Postby Astrichthyes » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:48 pm

Tsmp wrote:Okay, that first link was just pure wank and was gross to read. The second one, I appreciate you posting it here after I forgot to yesterday, it's supposed to be patch 1.05 though.

As for Bloodborne's DLC and more news on Dark Souls 3 at TGS, I don't so much "feel" about it as I expect it to happen. If anything, I'd be a bit concerned if we didn't hear anything about at least BB's DLC then.

I agree here. Thanks, Magic.

1.05 doesn't look very promising, but looks can be deceiving. It's very possible that they will change the damage formula to adjust PvP balance as well as change reductions on split damage. Right now, natural def is taken into consideration twice, so you lose twice as much damage as you probably should. Taking natural def into consideration once with it affecting the higher AR value would be sufficient to make buffs worth using. Right now, you're probably only getting an extra 20-30 damage from any of the elemental buffs we have. The arcane side of the BoM, BB, and LW will also be given significance since they are so heavily mitigated. If BB has a chance for redemption, it's probably worth dropping ideas of DkS3 until we see what happens with the patch and DLC incoming :gamers:

Oh, just wanted to add this random Souls reference I found in the anime i'm currently watching: http://thewarofthemind.tumblr.com/image/77767009281
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Postby addseo1234 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:31 pm

This is END :geek: :geek: :geek:
addseo1234

Postby Cam » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:02 pm

^
How do you figure?

EDIT:
Holy shit, this forum's deader than roadkill lately.
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Previous

Return to Bloodborne Discussion