Little Girl NPC quest (spoilers)

General discussion of all things Bloodborne

Little Girl NPC quest (spoilers)

Postby angivare » Sat May 16, 2015 7:33 am

Hello, there's something that really bothers me this quest. It's about her Older Sister. The little girl never mentions a Sister, she specifically says about her daddy being a Hunter and that her mum went to find him and she's all alone, and scared. and in the end she says "i love you almost as much as mum and dad, and granddad!" again, no mention of any sister at all.
But after you kill Rom, there's the Sister in the window telling you to find her little sister. So who the eff is this supposedly Older Sister? She can't be her sister, it doesnt make any sense at all.
angivare

PSN Name: angivarE-

Advertisement

Re: Little Girl NPC quest (spoilers)

Postby nyyppa » Sat May 16, 2015 10:48 am

Well, if you finish that questline entirely, you'll find out that there's some jealousy going on between the two sister. Also that could mean that the sisters aren't really too fond of eachother, thus no mention of older sister by the little girl.

Here's what happens in the quest if you go through it:

At the point of the game where the little girl disappears from the window, you can get her ribbon from the big pig in the sewers not far from the house, indicating the little girls death.

You can now hand in that ribbon to the older sister who has replaced the little girl at the window. When you do this and walk away you can hear the older sister saying something like "finally this ribbon is mine", indicating a deep jealousy towards her younger sister over that item.

If you reload the area and return to the window, there's no response from the older sister anymore and you can find her corpse at the bottom of the ladder next to the window, hinting that maybe she killed herself. Also you'll get the ribbon back.
nyyppa

Postby Sheikhsiva » Mon May 18, 2015 6:50 am

Well.......spoiler.....
it need not be that the elder one killed herself, since her corpse is practically underfoot of the big beast at the foot of the ladder, it is more than likely she tried to get away with the ribbon and was killed enroute....man this game is dark even for us souls veterans.....happy hunting folks.
Sheikhsiva

PSN Name: Sheikhsiva

Postby plaintomato » Mon May 18, 2015 9:28 pm

nyyppa wrote:
"finally this ribbon is mine"

Damn dude. Never noticed that.
plaintomato

Return to Bloodborne Discussion