Chalice Dungeon Goodies (spreadsheet)

General discussion of all things Bloodborne

Chalice Dungeon Goodies (spreadsheet)

Postby G1ANTrobot » Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 am

Blood rocks, runes, weapons (uncanny/lost), and gems... OH MY!

Chalice Dungeon Goodies on Google Sheets

I found myself looking through several different documents, spreadsheets, and reddit posts for all of those things so I compiled a single spreadsheet from all of the stuff that I was using on the subreddit. Hopefully this is okay and no one minds that I did this. Let me know if you guys want me to add other weapons/runes or if I need to fix something.

Basically I looked for the EASIEST and FASTEST way to get what I wanted out of the dungeons. Just sprint through the side rooms to find the loot if it's on Layer 1. You literally don't even have to fight anything.

How to Access FRC Chalice Dungeon Roots: Work your way to a Pthumeru Ihyll root chalice either through dungeon crawling or SRRC to a main Pthumeru and complete it through layer 2 to get the root chalice. Now create a Pthumeru Ihyll root (received after layer 2 in the main) dungeon with full rites (Fetid, Rotten, Cursed). As long as you have the MAIN chalices for the other dungeons completed then making this one Pthumeru Ihyll FRC root will allow you to access any of the FRC root glyphs in any other chalice dungeon. No need to make any other chalice with rites.

Shameless plug for the IRC incoming! Feel free to come and join us in the IRC channel for Bloodborne where we talk about anything and everything. You don't need a client, just your web browser. You can even find cooperators for dungeons!

irc.snoonet.org:6667 #bloodborne

If you would like me to credit you for your glyph please send me a message and I'll add it on the spreadsheet!
G1ANTrobot

PSN Name: obsidianSyn

Advertisement

Re: Chalice Dungeon Goodies (spreadsheet)

Postby G1ANTrobot » Thu May 14, 2015 9:40 am

The best way to submit a glyph for the spreedsheet would be to either come by the IRC as listed in the main post or to PM me on reddit. I'll try to check these boards when I can, but the former would be faster.
G1ANTrobot

PSN Name: obsidianSyn

Postby arctic_dan » Fri May 15, 2015 5:01 am

Ok . So far i have an ISZ root dungeon that is F.R.C it has various triangular stones (rating 18) Cursed arcane etc. but the best thing i got here was the Deep Sea Rune in layer 2. 300 resistance to frenzy
bosses are in this order Merciless Watcher, Brainsucker, Celestial Emissary

Code : hzr4fucf and is open. Depth 5
arctic_dan

PSN Name: arctic_dan

Postby Astrichthyes » Fri May 15, 2015 4:42 pm

I'm currently on the hunt for a Cursed Ihyll Amygdala to farm a radial Cursed Nourishing Abyssal Blood Gem. The one that drops from Rom apparently isn't as strong as Amy's, but I cannot find a code anywhere besides Rom's. If anyone has this information, i'd greatly appreciate it being shared. Until then, however, i'll be doing rapid runs through random cursed ihyll dungeons to find him.

Update: i'll be recording glyphs with bosses here

FRC Ihyll

Undead Giant (cannon), Beast-possessed Soul, Bloodletting Beast
28nt7p5z
*this was an extremely easy dungeon to go through, so it would be great for farming the bosses. 3rd layer is a little tougher, but the fast way to get to the lever is to get upstairs ASAP and run through everything

Keeper of the Old Lords, Beast-possessed Soul, Bloodletting Beast
4drp46dt

Maneater Boar, Beast-possessed Soul, Pthumerian Descendant
9mfam8jp

Bosses: Watchers, Beast-possessed Soul (dropped a 31.9% striking gem for me), Rom the Vacuous Spider
1st bonus area Lost Reiter, very little in 2nd bonus area, 3rd bonus area Lost Blade of Mercy, 4th bonus room Lake rune (-7% phys), rather barren 5th bonus room.
The ladder to the left of the layer 1 lamp leads to the lever, but there are 2 witches in this small room that summon 3 enemies each. it's best to just run through. 3rd bonus room has a chime maiden, but the spiders can't reach you unless you open the gates or go down the ladder in the square room with the bridge. There is A LOT of Ritual Blood 5 in this area, and a couple of really nice areas to farm for Tomb Mold 5, a fetid club watcher, and a fetid fire-club watcher. Layer 2 main area has a fire witch - in the circular room with the hole in the center - that can be farmed for some really nice bloodtinge gems. Layer 3 is huge. It has a fetid madman that drops some nice physical gems and Sage's Hair, a couple of Brainsuckers that drop excellent +flat ARC gems, one Great One Coldblood, and 4 yellow backbone in chests (at least, that's what I found). Fifth bonus room is huge as well, but only has one Great One Coldblood and little else. Overall, this is a top-tier farming dungeon and has a lot of goodies to offer on the side.
fymbxurp
Last edited by Astrichthyes on Sun May 24, 2015 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Postby Astrichthyes » Sat May 23, 2015 8:42 pm

@G1antrobot: You might want to take a look at this, regarding the MW boss gems
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=20713

Also, we'll be getting patch 1.04 soon, so the data we have on the chalice dungeon sheets may need updating, especially regarding gem quality and which ones drop from specific bosses.

Edit: I found an AWESOME farming/goodies dungeon. Relatively easy if you run through it. I wrote the details down in my previous post. You might want to put that down in the spreadsheet.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

Postby Astrichthyes » Mon May 25, 2015 5:51 pm

I just tried Dan's glyph hzr4fucf

1st chest on layer 1 gave me a rank 17 Cursed odd arcane gem with no secondary effect except the curse. For anyone looking for this gem, look no further

Astrichthyes

Postby arctic_dan » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:10 am

Thanks for trying out my dungeon!
I just made another dungeon and these are some highlighted items. xxjjwu3b Lower Loran FRC Depth 5 (Open)
Bosses - abhorrent beast - waning Bolt Gem
loran silverbeast - waning fire gem
pthumerian elder
--Uncanny blade of mercy layer 1 First loot room off the get go.
--Dissipating Lake Bolt damagae reduction 10% layer 3 last Loot room

After Beat Pthumerian Elder I received this rare Gem. Cursed Cold Abyssal Blood Gem (Waning Rated 20).
arcane scaling 22.5 %
hp recover +1
wpn durability down -30

Curses may vary.
arctic_dan

Postby Astrichthyes » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 pm

arctic_dan wrote:Thanks for trying out my dungeon!
I just made another dungeon and these are some highlighted items. xxjjwu3b Lower Loran FRC Depth 5 (Open)
Bosses - abhorrent beast - waning Bolt Gem
loran silverbeast - waning fire gem
pthumerian elder
--Uncanny blade of mercy layer 1 First loot room off the get go.
--Dissipating Lake Bolt damagae reduction 10% layer 3 last Loot room

After Beat Pthumerian Elder I received this rare Gem. Cursed Cold Abyssal Blood Gem (Waning Rated 20).
arcane scaling 22.5 %
hp recover +1
wpn durability down -30

Curses may vary.

Scaling gems are, unfortunately, vastly inferior to percent gems. I have been thinking, however. There are very few 4-layer RFC Ihyll dungeons. It may be possible that Amygdala resides in one of these few dungeons and hasn't been found. This would be a very reliable source of Nourishing gems if found. Also, the Watcher's supposedly have an extremely rare drop of up to rank 19 nourishing that outclasses those dropped by Amy (22.8% vs 21.5%).

Here is my thread that should significantly help anyone searching for top-tier gems. There may be some that outrank the ones that have been listed in the top-tier farming threads, but are no longer being updated.

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=20713

Astrichthyes

Postby arctic_dan » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:12 pm

I checked out your research Astrichthyes. Very nice findings indeed. Hmm interesting. If you want sometime add me on psn arctic_dan maybe we can search dungeons together in finding secrets for the community. Some of these gems like you say are rare finds and depending if on patch 1.04 changed how hard it is to find may be another obstacle. I did hear of people tho that don't believe in anything higher than 25 %. Serves them corrected. Im sure Fromsoftware has some nice Gems for the one who grinds and grinds. I find it satisfying when a game literally rewards you for your time. Unlike a platinum trophy that everyone can get. Good job man. :gp:
arctic_dan

Postby Astrichthyes » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:06 am

Found a Nourishing gem from the Watchers in 5pwujscd. 23.6% ATK! Let's just hope the Pthum Watchers can also drop them.

Astrichthyes

Postby The_DAO » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:44 am

This is a fantastic resource so THANK YOU!!!

Every glyph I've tried so far, it worked and was able to get to the expected loot.

The only disappointments were those 27% Tempering Raidals. No matter how many times I tried, I NEVER-EVER got anything higher than 18, even with an Eye rune equipped and I tried close to a dozen times. Any idea why?
PSN ID: The_DAO
Demon's Souls US Edition, SL 140, 273
Dark Souls US Edition, SL 55, 60, 130, 135, 185.

>> Brush your teeth. It's the Law. <<
The_DAO

Postby arctic_dan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:07 pm

The_DAO wrote:This is a fantastic resource so THANK YOU!!!

Every glyph I've tried so far, it worked and was able to get to the expected loot.

The only disappointments were those 27% Tempering Raidals. No matter how many times I tried, I NEVER-EVER got anything higher than 18, even with an Eye rune equipped and I tried close to a dozen times. Any idea why?

It just isnt your lucky day lol.

I wanted to post this new dungeon i created to share with you guys. Its actually a 4 layer dungeon and was really surprised that is was a 4 layer dungeon. Here is what i recorded in this dungeon and is now open to the public.

9aisgzft
Great Lake 5% all dmg reduction. 1st layer Loot Room
Lost Kirkhammer layer 2 Loot Room
Great Deep Sea rune All type Res +150 3rd layer Loot Room
Cursed Arcane Abyssal Blood Gem 20 3rd layer boss ebrietas.
12 blood ritual 5's in chest layer 4
Final boss Emissary
arctic_dan

Postby Astrichthyes » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:47 pm

arctic_dan wrote:
The_DAO wrote:This is a fantastic resource so THANK YOU!!!

It just isnt your lucky day lol.

I wanted to post this new dungeon i created to share with you guys. Its actually a 4 layer dungeon and was really surprised that is was a 4 layer dungeon. Here is what i recorded in this dungeon and is now open to the public.

9aisgzft
Great Lake 5% all dmg reduction. 1st layer Loot Room
Lost Kirkhammer layer 2 Loot Room
Great Deep Sea rune All type Res +150 3rd layer Loot Room
Cursed Arcane Abyssal Blood Gem 20 3rd layer boss ebrietas.
12 blood ritual 5's in chest layer 4
Final boss Emissary

Wait, final boss is emissary? That's odd. What did it drop?

Astrichthyes

Postby arctic_dan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:17 pm

I dont recall exactly what it dropped but it was a level 18 - 19 gem and didnt have anything spectacular about it. Thats why I didnt write it down. Im sure its drop is fairly randam at that. I will start writing down the type of gem each boss gave me just incase something like this arises again. Here are some more dungeons i created and that are now open to the public.

32p6gvwu
First loot room before boss fog Damp Bloodtinge Gem Circle (Guns) Blood Atk Up 25.2%
First boss Watchdog (Cursed Fire Damp Blood Gem (19) Fire atk up 23.9% phy up at full hp 5.5% Wpn dur down 65.3
Lost Burial Blade layer 2
boss 2 maneater boar cursed radiant damp bloodgem (19) Reduced stamina cost 8% add phy atk 8.4. atk vs beast down -10.9%
Layer 3 logarius lost wheel
Layer 3 boss Pthumerian descendant gave Cursed Cold Damp Blood Gem (18) arcane scaling +21 atk vs open foe 5.6% Hp gradually depletes -4

wdar2e3g
Layer 2 loot room Great Deep Sea adds all typs of RES +150
layer 2 boss dropped Cursed Tempering Abyssal Blood Gem (20)Phy atk up +22.5% add slow poison +2.8 and increase stamina cost 1.5% (Pthumerian elder but with scythe???)
Layer 3 loot room Arcane Lake Rune arcane DMG reduction +10%
layer 3 Bastard of Loran * 4 chest behind witch
layer 3 boss Ebrietas Cursed Arcane Damp Blood Gem arcane atk up 23.1% wpn durability up 5.8 Hp gradually depletes -9
arctic_dan

Postby nyyppa » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:20 am

Has anyone been farming Rom or Amy for abyssal gems lately? Just wondering if they silently nerfed the droprate or something. I'm trying to get Nourishing abyssals, but the situation is looking like this atm:

Rom in v5v5fpsd (radials): 1 kill, Cursed nourishing damp blood gem (19).
Amy in ske4igwv (waning): 16 kills (save scumming), 3 rank 19 cursed nourishing gems, rest rank 18.
Amy in rpkipbdn (triangle): 5 kills, only rank 18 cursed nourishing gems.

Are the abyssal gems really supposed to be this rare?

It's my first toon to really need to farm for nourishing gems, but I've gone through these dungeons before and it felt like it was more of a rule than an exception to get an abyssal drop from the last boss, obviously when I really didn't have any use for them. But either I was really lucky back then or something funky is going on with the RNG on this character.

Also I'd like to add that rpkipbdn is a faster dungeon to go through to amy than ud9yait6 (in the database I'm using), if you're looking for triangle nourishing gems. Very straight forward dungeon with wachers as layer 1 boss and brainsucker as layer 2 boss, takes about 5 mins to get to Amy from the first layer. Got the dungeon glyph from a youtube vid, so I'm not the author.
nyyppa

Postby Astrichthyes » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 pm

nyyppa wrote:Has anyone been farming Rom or Amy for abyssal gems lately? Just wondering if they silently nerfed the droprate or something. I'm trying to get Nourishing abyssals, but the situation is looking like this atm:

Rom in v5v5fpsd (radials): 1 kill, Cursed nourishing damp blood gem (19).
Amy in ske4igwv (waning): 16 kills (save scumming), 3 rank 19 cursed nourishing gems, rest rank 18.
Amy in rpkipbdn (triangle): 5 kills, only rank 18 cursed nourishing gems.

Are the abyssal gems really supposed to be this rare?

It's my first toon to really need to farm for nourishing gems, but I've gone through these dungeons before and it felt like it was more of a rule than an exception to get an abyssal drop from the last boss, obviously when I really didn't have any use for them. But either I was really lucky back then or something funky is going on with the RNG on this character.

Also I'd like to add that rpkipbdn is a faster dungeon to go through to amy than ud9yait6 (in the database I'm using), if you're looking for triangle nourishing gems. Very straight forward dungeon with wachers as layer 1 boss and brainsucker as layer 2 boss, takes about 5 mins to get to Amy from the first layer. Got the dungeon glyph from a youtube vid, so I'm not the author.

I think they did make rank 19's and 20's more rare because I only get about 10% rank 19's when i'm farming the Watchers. Some gems also seem a lot more rare than they should be. I've been farming for two weeks and every time I get the blunt gem i'm looking for, it has -ATK. I think they need to remove this particular curse because no one in their right mind is going to use that gem. No point in making them completely useless, especially when we're going through so much trouble to farm these gems. Really, I don't know anyone in their right mind who wouldn't rage when they farm and farm for days, only to get the gem they want with -ATK.

Astrichthyes

Postby nyyppa » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Astrichthyes wrote:I think they need to remove this particular curse because no one in their right mind is going to use that gem. No point in making them completely useless, especially when we're going through so much trouble to farm these gems. Really, I don't know anyone in their right mind who wouldn't rage when they farm and farm for days, only to get the gem they want with -ATK.

Yeah, I can definitely agree with that.

Well, I spent pretty much the whole day killing amygdalas. Lost count on how many I actually killed, but since it takes about 10 minutes to reload a save and kill Amy, I would assume quite many were downed, considering my character gained 9 hours of playtime.

Isz Amy ended up being somewhat generous, as the first Abyssal she dropped was a 21.5% with a bonus to physical attack and Kin down curse. Loran Amy in the other hand is a real bitch, took ages to get an abyssal to even drop and it had a curse that made it pretty much worthless. I have to continue killing her tomorrow.

At least I'm getting quite good at killing her, makes me wish that someone would find Ihyll with Amy as the last boss, I'm not looking forward to farming a radial one for Rom if the droprate is like this. That fight is so damn tedious.

As a sidenote, Tonitrus is becoming a real beast with these nourishing gems. With 25STR/25ARC it has a 960ish AR with the buff atm. And I still don't have the best gems. I wonder how high it could go with 50/50 and the absolute best gems available.
nyyppa

Postby Astrichthyes » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:42 pm

nyyppa wrote:
Astrichthyes wrote:I think they need to remove this particular curse because no one in their right mind is going to use that gem. No point in making them completely useless, especially when we're going through so much trouble to farm these gems. Really, I don't know anyone in their right mind who wouldn't rage when they farm and farm for days, only to get the gem they want with -ATK.

Yeah, I can definitely agree with that.

Well, I spent pretty much the whole day killing amygdalas. Lost count on how many I actually killed, but since it takes about 10 minutes to reload a save and kill Amy, I would assume quite many were downed, considering my character gained 9 hours of playtime.

Isz Amy ended up being somewhat generous, as the first Abyssal she dropped was a 21.5% with a bonus to physical attack and Kin down curse. Loran Amy in the other hand is a real bitch, took ages to get an abyssal to even drop and it had a curse that made it pretty much worthless. I have to continue killing her tomorrow.

At least I'm getting quite good at killing her, makes me wish that someone would find Ihyll with Amy as the last boss, I'm not looking forward to farming a radial one for Rom if the droprate is like this. That fight is so damn tedious.

As a sidenote, Tonitrus is becoming a real beast with these nourishing gems. With 25STR/25ARC it has a 960ish AR with the buff atm. And I still don't have the best gems. I wonder how high it could go with 50/50 and the absolute best gems available.

Did you know that the Watchers in Izs drop Nourishing gems at 23.6%ATK at a very low rate? I've only obtained one, but it beats the heck out of Amy's. For the radial Nourishing, I wish you all the luck in the world because even I didn't have the patience for an abyssal from Rom. And I've farmed the MW's probably 200 times!

Astrichthyes

Postby nyyppa » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:11 am

Astrichthyes wrote:Did you know that the Watchers in Izs drop Nourishing gems at 23.6%ATK at a very low rate? I've only obtained one, but it beats the heck out of Amy's. For the radial Nourishing, I wish you all the luck in the world because even I didn't have the patience for an abyssal from Rom. And I've farmed the MW's probably 200 times!

Yeah, I know it exists in their loot table, but I've farmed the heck out of watchers on my 3 other characters and never seen one drop, so the droprate on that one is clearly really low. I might try it eventually anyways.
nyyppa

Postby Astrichthyes » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:40 pm

In the process of finding my R+C and C Ihyll dungeons for the Watcher drop list thread, I created a bunch of new dungeons that others may want to investigate. To save time for my thread, I only progressed to the first boss of each of the following dungeons:

F+C Ihyll qzdnuhjm - layer 1 lever guarded by 2 brainsuckers, boss 1 Keeper

RC Ihyll qpf9cd5b - boss 1 Headless BLB

RC Ihyll f4ngzpcj - boss 1 Keeper

RC Ihyll sva7zdi5 - boss 1 Maneater Boar

RC Ihyll ujxnc3hy - same layout as ag77rinb, Bonus 1 Ring of Betrothal, Bonus 2 Damp BT gem uncursed, boss 1 Watchers

FC Ihyll 8xwputcm - strange layout, worth looking into, Bonus 1 Communion, boss 1 Keeper

C Ihyll pra6256f - boss 1 Watchdog

C Ihyll f49r7txu - boss 1 HBLB

C Ihyll qdk7aj5x - boss 1 Pthum Desc

C Ihyll v2useg9t - boss 1 Undead Giant (C)

C Ihyll zb46knwd - bonus 1 communion, boss 1 Keeper

C Ihyll 45nrajud - boss 1 Undead Giant (S)

C Ihyll 589subad - boss 1 Watchers

FC ihyll 9tm8d3qa boss 1 Keeper

FC ihyll h2whkmyw boss 1 boar

FC ihyll wchaxgk5 boss 1 boar

FC ihyll biy4ds5a bonus 1 blood rock, boss 1 Watchers

Astrichthyes

Postby arctic_dan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:58 pm

just posting another dungeon i created.

3c5ckcjq
Formless Oedon QS+5 First loot room before boss
1st layer Boss Maneater Boar Cursed Radiant Blood Gem Reduce stamina cost 8% add phy attack +8.1 Attk vs Beast - 10.8%
2 Loot room after 1st boss Tempering Damp BG Phy attk up 21.8%
3rd loot room before boss fog Cursed odd TDBG Add phy +44.6 Attk vs beast - 10.5%
2nd layer boss Beast-Possessed Soul dropped a (19) Cursed tempering DBG phys att up 23.9% charge attk up 5.8% Increase stamina cost 3%
Layer 3 Loot room after 2nd boss Ritual material 6 Yellow backbone (3)+(3) Ritual Blood * 9 & Tomb Mold
Last layer has pthumerian descendant as a regular enemy. Dropped a gem. Not recorded cause wasnt a good gem.
3rd layer boss Pthumerian Descendant (17) Cursed Cold DBG Arcane scaling +20.3 phy att+8.4 atk down -3.5%
arctic_dan

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Here is an updated list to the one in OP:

Image'
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Postby arctic_dan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 pm

:gp: Good keeping it organized
arctic_dan

Postby Astrichthyes » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Magicisoverrated wrote:Here is an updated list to the one in OP:

Image'

You can further update this with the info I have found regarding the MW's and rites. The Rotted and Fetid rites seem to add gems to the drop list of the MW's, so having a Cursed Ihyll without those rites should make the Watchers drop Fire and Tempering gems more often than they would in a full rites dungeon (which gives you more variety overall, but lower individual drop rates). In truth, most of the gems on the spreadsheet are outclassed by those that the MW's drop, but they're harder to get (ex. Nourishing, Fire, etc.). I still haven't done a lot with the plain cursed and fetid-cursed dungeons, but Rotted seems to add Adept gems, which are not on the spreadsheet, even under the Undead Giant. If this is too much of a bother, I wouldn't mind doing it.

My FC Watchers dungeon apparently got deleted despite the fact that I shared it online, so I made a new one last night: 4d4z5ame

Astrichthyes

Return to Bloodborne Discussion