Djura still aggros

General discussion of all things Bloodborne

Djura still aggros

Postby GBHPrime84 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Okay, so I made sure on my NG+ run to not kill Djura, and the fastest way to get Snatcher's to appear is to kill the Blood Starved Beast and let the one outside Cathedral Ward take you out so you can get to Darkbeast Paarl.

I beat him (with help from another Hunter, kudos dude), and get my shortcut.

Yet Djura is...still shooting at me I even spawned from the church where you fought the Blood Starved Beast and he still tries to kill me.

Is Djura busted or....do you HAVE to avoid killing any beasts? I thought you just had to come at him from behind?
GBHPrime84

PSN Name: GBHPrime84

Advertisement

Re: Djura still aggros

Postby rkzhao » Tue May 12, 2015 8:02 pm

So you're telling me that

After triggering/killing Paarl:
From either Paarl or BSB lamp, climb up the ladder shortcut back to the base of the tower (killing whatever along the way).
Climb up the ladder up to Djura without doing anything else.
When you get up there, he's already hostile?

That's not suppose to happen afaik. If you come from Paarl and then run in front of the tower and aggro his gatling gun, then of course he's already hostile.
Demon's Souls Dueling vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/rkzhao
rkzhao

Postby GBHPrime84 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:28 pm

I came from Dark Beast Paarl's lamp. I even loaded from Blood Starved Beasts lamp and worked my way back up without going in front of his gattling.

So I am freaking stumped.

I even avoided killing anything, and...well same results.
GBHPrime84

PSN Name: GBHPrime84

Postby Tsmp » Tue May 19, 2015 11:30 pm

I think if you've ever climbed up his tower to where he turned around and saw you, then he remains aggro'd for the rest of the NG cycle. To get the gesture from him, the only requirements are that you never climb the tower to engage him before encountering Paarl and you sneak in from behind to talk to him after encountering Paarl. You can kill as many beasts as you want for the first part, but just don't kill any where he can see you for the second part.

Anyways, if he's still attacking you even after you've seen/killed Darkbeast Paarl, then he's going to stay that way for the rest of the run. You can still get it in NG+, especially since you'll already have the Pthumerian Chalice so you won't even need to enter Old Yharnam at all.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1