BS Co-op Boss fight

General discussion of all things Bloodborne

BS Co-op Boss fight

Postby Clarkie13D » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:02 pm

So - ENDGAME SPOILERS.....

If you co-op Gehrman and beat him, you get no blood echoes if the beckoner has consumed 3 UC and has the Moon Bitch to come.
Gehrman has a ridonkulous tracking AoE charge attack that is a 1HKO
Ditto the Moon bitch, She leaps 50 feet away, barfs her Gaze of the Moon which has infinite range and as a co-op partner is 1HKO - NO opportunity to regain health by attacking her back.
CLEARLY, From don't want this fight done in Co-op, so why take the piss and LET peeps be summoned?
It's BS.
:evil:
I should be workin.....
Clarkie13D

PSN Name: Clarkie13b & Oolan

Advertisement

Re: BS Co-op Boss fight

Postby Cam » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Gehrman is actually not too tough of a boss.

You just have to have a strategy down like clockwork. I beat him with the slow-ass Kirkhammer, without parrying him. Just time your quicksteps perfectly, know when and where to stand when he pulls his scythe back, because if it is possible to dodge, it's probably too tricky to be reliable. Know when you can break his poise and when you can't, and you can take him down every time in about 2 or 3 tries, and that's if you're an average player like myself.

Good luck with it, your next try!
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Postby Clarkie13D » Sun May 03, 2015 9:24 am

You miss my point.
I've beaten him 30x
It's a BS co-op fight tho, I'd suggest it's broken.
IN CO-OP, you should be down to one HP, not zero.
I should be workin.....
Clarkie13D

PSN Name: Clarkie13b & Oolan

Postby Cam » Sun May 03, 2015 9:33 am

Clarkie13D wrote:Gehrman has a ridonkulous tracking AoE charge attack that is a 1HKO

I just presumed you were having a hard time with the boss.

Also, are you sure his attack is really 1HKO, and that your HP isn't just too low to survive the attack? I can't imagine that he has an attack that would insta-kill you no matter how much HP you have when the Moon Presence has a specific attack that brings your HP down to 1.

I bet your HP is just too low for you to survive the attack. Especially if you're fighting him as a white phantom.
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Postby GBHPrime84 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:37 pm

I do feel From needs to patch it so you get Echoes from Gerhman if the beckoner has the Moon Presence lined up... I lost count of how many times I did co-op and got zip for my trouble and another dip in my blood vial and silver bullets because Gerhman gave nothing and the Moon Presence got in a lucky shot.

For all the complaints DS2 got, at least if you got locked into fighting the Throne Defender/Watcher, then straight to Nasandra, you got something out of it.
GBHPrime84

PSN Name: GBHPrime84

Return to Bloodborne Discussion