Some Level 125’s to kick off discussion

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Yharnam!

Re: Some Level 125’s to kick off discussion

Postby bialy0021 » Sat May 09, 2015 2:36 pm

i told you higher sl wont add survivability (unless its high as fk, obv). ppl will go more dmg (or options).

recently we've been doing gemless fights and encountered few random players w/ gems. i got a chikage guy to low hp while he shot me once with evelyn (id guess i still had 1k+ hp). he transforms and charges attack while sheathed, i transform silver sword to gs in order to trade and kill him. we both die :)
gems need to be restricted, thats the main thing. not whether its 80, 100, 110 or 120.

also, blunt is ok. most popular blunts (ludwig, kirk) have meh multipliers in comparison to other weapons tho. on the other hand kirk has splash and strange hitbox on these hammer lunge attacks (strange = amazing reach. was wondering if not lag tbh :p) so id say its fine.
bialy0021

Advertisement

Postby Cam » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:55 pm

So what is the actual lvl meta right now? 100? 120?

Or are there different schools of thought like there was in Dark Souls II?
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Postby Juli » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Cam wrote:Or are there different schools of thought like there was in Dark Souls II?

This. I mostly see 100 to 120, with a few people playing at 80 or 150.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Previous

Return to Character Builds, NPCs and Enemies