No gems PvP

Talk about the various online aspects of Bloodborne. Including Co-Op and PvP.

No gems PvP

Postby Jumilaattori » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Glyph: r97nxvx8

Rules are simple and good. Nice fights and good people.

Link to thread with rules on below post.

Dungeon is by rock, cheers m8.
Last edited by Jumilaattori on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
Jumilaattori

Advertisement

Re: Glyph for no gems dungeon?

Postby Astrichthyes » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Here you go, Jumi. HF, GL, and all the best.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/com ... ub_invite/
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Postby Jumilaattori » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Thanks a bunch buddy! Will try it out. Hopefully 1 day we can meet too and have some fights.
Jumilaattori

Postby Astrichthyes » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:13 pm

If you try my single-gem FC, it's guaranteed
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Postby Jumilaattori » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:57 pm

I can´t join it, I would if I could. Thx for sharing this dungeon this is great, awesome fights and easy access. I´m enjoying. I´m sorry if some1 takes this as trolling but imo the problem with bb atm is long waiting times, dks2 ps4 is 5s max to be summoned, in bb it can be from 1min to 10min+

I hope they can come up with a better online, its a beautiful game.
Jumilaattori

Postby Jumilaattori » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 pm

1st fight in this dungeon and vited to a chat with 100 players. Always gg and fights are intense. Great players, damn. Souls still surprice me. This is what Meph was talking about.

edit: Restocking is another prob with bb PvP, I´m positive dlc will fix these.

edit: or just fill bullets after a fight, can´t be that hard, could be a simple patch for PvP.

Awesome dungeon, good ppl. Jumi says +10 :)
Jumilaattori

Postby Mephistophelea » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Jumilaattori wrote:1st fight in this dungeon and vited to a chat with 100 players. Always gg and fights are intense. Great players, damn. Souls still surprice me. This is what Meph was talking about.

Yep this is exactly what I was talking about. ;)
Mephistophelea

PSN Name: Mephistophea

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:58 pm

I joined as an anonymous a couple nights ago to this dungeon, all in all, it's alright, nothing special but there's still some problems with no gem format, people are still spamming for parrys, i'd say it's a prototype of the evolution of the meta Astricheys was going for.

Had some good fights, but they felt rather drawn out, weapons really didn't have the same impact, there is something wrong when i feel most matches devolve to who can spam circle button more than the other, this existed in Demon's a bit but this game lacks the punishment factor of backstabs Demon's did. All in all, it was just hizzngr3 without gems and a moderate enforcement of no vials (some players will devolve to vial spam anyway). Also, 100 person chats? those ps4 message chats are annoying enough as it is, i don't need to see everyone saying "gg" (better known as get a girlfriend) for 300 lines. No thanks, hizzngr3>this. My tree fiddy.
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Postby NPC_invader » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Magicisoverrated wrote:...a moderate enforcement of no vials (some players will devolve to vial spam anyway)...

I'm from that FC and I only saw that happening 1 time. Post a video with the healers in question or any similar proof.
NPC_invader

PSN Name: NPC_invader

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:35 pm

NPC_invader wrote:
Magicisoverrated wrote:...a moderate enforcement of no vials (some players will devolve to vial spam anyway)...

I'm from that FC and I only saw that happening 1 time. Post a video with the healers in question or any similar proof.

I enjoy anonymity in such endeavors, as such the culprits and my psn handle will remain with me, however its entirely possible to make a new alt, enter the FC as a random and test your members behavior yourself, it's actually something you should do to weed people out of the community, cause some of them were a bit rubbish.
Magicisoverrated

Postby NPC_invader » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:44 pm

No proof. Ok. You are lying then.

For a moment a thought that there was someone enough stupid to heal in a no gems FC. About that guy that healed that one time, he lasted 2 hours before everyone blocked him.
NPC_invader

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:50 pm

NPC_invader wrote:No proof. Ok. You are lying then.

For a moment a thought that there was someone enough stupid to heal in a no gems FC. About that guy that healed that one time, he lasted 2 hours before everyone blocked him.

Good luck with that Machiavellian mindset.

(uninterested in the reputation of your FC :truce: )
Magicisoverrated

Postby NPC_invader » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:03 pm

http://imgur.com/a/8lrqT

Good luck to you too.
NPC_invader

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:09 pm

NPC_invader wrote:http://imgur.com/a/8lrqT

Good luck to you too.

Thank you, you as well! :P
Magicisoverrated

Postby gourami1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:07 am

hey guys, I've joined the FC for quite some time now and I think it's a great place to master your weapons and chops. I come from a background that believes in healing to balance out gem damage, gun clipping damage, 2h weapons, health debuffs of weapons and arcane bullet usage. So i was a bit skeptical at first, but i really enjoy my time there and will continue to do so.

The best thing about it is the low level of entry. No need to farm gems, so it only takes less than 5 hours to create a build (maybe less than 2 if you have a helper). And you don't have to worry about being 3 shot by any weapon so you can spend the time to really learn your weapon. Matter of warning that the competition can get a bit fierce and depending on your luck you may be fighting some serious vets and you might lose 10 matches in a row. But don't get disheartened, you will get better, and we are all here to help.

As per some bad apples or experiences, these happen no matter what the community. We have a psn chat for that reason, so you can always talk to the group and see whats really going on. Some of us are hardcore competitive fighting gamers who don't really care if you want to use the cheapest and boring techniques possible. If you want to shoot 20 times in a row, go for it. I play to read and adjust to your patterns and i love snapping ppl like that in half and lobbing their head off in a match. You think BOM dash in attacks can consistently beat someone in here? go for it. I would enjoy breaking your bones and piercing you with my ludwig r2, or imprint my block attack on your forehead. But there are other ppl who are less competitive who wants a good time. But in essence we don't ban anything beyond the spoken rules. If you don't like someones playstyle you can block them, but we strongly believe it's your own loss that you can't adjust and overcome the challenge. But just like pve, if you don't want to fight defiled amygdala, then no one is going to force you.

Anyway, it's a great place to learn how to really pvp and master your chops. So then you can go out to nightmare areas and finally have tactics against spam and ppl mindlessly dashing towards you.

:) Ta
gourami1

PSN Name: gourami1

Postby gourami1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:34 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:I joined as an anonymous a couple nights ago to this dungeon, all in all, it's alright, nothing special but there's still some problems with no gem format, people are still spamming for parrys, i'd say it's a prototype of the evolution of the meta Astricheys was going for.

Had some good fights, but they felt rather drawn out, weapons really didn't have the same impact, there is something wrong when i feel most matches devolve to who can spam circle button more than the other, this existed in Demon's a bit but this game lacks the punishment factor of backstabs Demon's did. All in all, it was just hizzngr3 without gems and a moderate enforcement of no vials (some players will devolve to vial spam anyway). Also, 100 person chats? those ps4 message chats are annoying enough as it is, i don't need to see everyone saying "gg" (better known as get a girlfriend) for 300 lines. No thanks, hizzngr3>this. My tree fiddy.

oh by the way, have you not heard of delay dash punish? it's not as slow mo as dark souls 2, but it definitely exists. If your dash in r1 doesn't catch them, try dash in and use r2 (hold on a bit longer to delay a bit longer). And it seems like you don't understand how to counter ppl dashing in against you? Yes, it does seem a bit harder than souls 2 where you can clearly see someone rolling towards you. Here you have to predict and space yourself correctly and you may need to unlock to make your your attack animation clips them towards the end of their dash animation. For the untrained eye it might seem like dashing around and dancing, but all good. With more experience you might get better at it.

Oh and you can always turn off the notifications for messages. It does get annoying but ppl there treat it like a community :)

it's not for everyone so maybe another time you can try it again.
gourami1

Postby Magicisoverrated » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:14 am

gourami1 wrote:
oh by the way, have you not heard of delay dash punish? it's not as slow mo as dark souls 2, but it definitely exists. If your dash in r1 doesn't catch them, try dash in and use r2 (hold on a bit longer to delay a bit longer). And it seems like you don't understand how to counter ppl dashing in against you? Yes, it does seem a bit harder than souls 2 where you can clearly see someone rolling towards you. Here you have to predict and space yourself correctly and you may need to unlock to make your your attack animation clips them towards the end of their dash animation. For the untrained eye it might seem like dashing around and dancing, but all good. With more experience you might get better at it.

Oh and you can always turn off the notifications for messages. It does get annoying but ppl there treat it like a community :)

I have not played Bloodborne PvP a whole lot, i played around a bit, i also have not played DKS2 pvp very much, overall i don't like the PvP in either game and i have not mastered it's techniques, that being said i'm aware of the dash punish technique, but i still feel r1 dashing is very effective in this game. I loved DKS and DeS PvP, and i feel the combat in those two games were by far more competitive than DKS2 or BB, i'll have to agree with it not being for everyone.

So why do i post here at all? you might ask this, the answer is simple. It's because i support the community getting together and creating FC's, i support players trying to make balance out of the mess, because it shows From no matter what direction they push the game towards that players want to get together and compete with each other, because souls is basically medieval combat mechs ( the mech being your player ). There is a lot of customization and nuance there unlike any other game, the more players do this, the more likely it is From will take notice and bring balance to future games in this area.

As for notifications, i like to have them on so i can see when i get a message from a friend in game, turning it off can delay my response to people on PSN by hours at times.
Last edited by Magicisoverrated on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Magicisoverrated

Postby gourami1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:23 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:
gourami1 wrote:

I have not played Bloodborne PvP a whole lot, i played around a bit, i also have not played DKS2 pvp very much, overall i don't like the PvP in either game and i have not mastered it's techniques, that being said i'm aware of the dash punish technique, but i still feel r1 dashing is very effective in this game. I loved DKS and DeS PvP, and i feel the combat in those two games were by far more competitive than DKS2 or BB, i'll have to agree with it not being for everyone.

As for notifications, i like to have them on so i can see when i get a message from a friend in game, turning it off can delay my response to people on PSN by hours at times.

r1 dashing is very effective especially with full cursed gems ^^" Slap on a "no heals allowed" and fights end in a few seconds. One brain lapse and it's all over. But yea this fight club has made me master the tools even more so im consistently smashing down on obvious less skill players, but yes, I am also victim (as well as the best will also be) to a random gun shot into 1 hit ko visc (not that that didn't exist in dark1/2 with buff + hornet ring, and dark bead 1shot, and desync pursuers and Homingcrystalsoulmass). But yes it is a brutal game hence why so many left. But now with a dedicated no gem fc, ppl seem to be able to see the light, and adjusting and really getting better at dealing with just random scrubs.

I mean to be honest even the confident and skilled can sometimes be taken by a random with great poise and gold tracer. One lag, miss time setup parry and it's gg bleed and dead. Same sorta thing. But what i like about bloodborne is spacing is actually much more involved than you think, heavy weapons are absolutely legit, 90 percent of movesets are very useful and excel in circumstances, and mind games are involved with punish, delay punish, gunshot, hyper armor, and you can also put unlock targetting to great use.

^^ if you want a fight some time, gem or no gems, (just don't do gems with no heals since to me is an UTTER WASTE OF TIME) and i'll be cool with it
gourami1

Postby Magicisoverrated » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:26 am

gourami1 wrote:
Magicisoverrated wrote:
gourami1 wrote:

r1 dashing is very effective especially with full cursed gems ^^" Slap on a "no heals allowed" and fights end in a few seconds. One brain lapse and it's all over. But yea this fight club has made me master the tools even more so im consistently smashing down on obvious less skill players, but yes, I am also victim (as well as the best will also be) to a random gun shot into 1 hit ko visc (not that that didn't exist in dark1/2 with buff + hornet ring, and dark bead 1shot, and desync pursuers and Homingcrystalsoulmass). But yes it is a brutal game hence why so many left. But now with a dedicated no gem fc, ppl seem to be able to see the light, and adjusting and really getting better at dealing with just random scrubs.

I mean to be honest even the confident and skilled can sometimes be taken by a random with great poise and gold tracer. One lag, miss time setup parry and it's gg bleed and dead. Same sorta thing. But what i like about bloodborne is spacing is actually much more involved than you think, heavy weapons are absolutely legit, 90 percent of movesets are very useful and excel in circumstances, and mind games are involved with punish, delay punish, gunshot, hyper armor, and you can also put unlock targetting to great use.

^^ if you want a fight some time, gem or no gems, (just don't do gems with no heals since to me is an UTTER WASTE OF TIME) and i'll be cool with it

Hey, that sounds cool ill also invite you to a 1gem FC while i'm at it, nice to see knowledgeable active members :)
Magicisoverrated

Postby gourami1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:40 am

hahaha, wats the rules? and worse case scenario we can have a fight at one of our private dungeons. I usually do no rules (except bma) and best of 5 with ppl in them. As for healing, host can keep pride in tact as long as they don't go over 10 vials. but it doesn't really matter. Most of those fights are just intense bliss. And all it takes is one beautiful heal parry to call it game :)

Host has a lot less vials because of significant health advantage and good chance of not dying to a visc. So supposedly that 30 percent extra health/heals should equal to 14 vials, but i think not dying from a visc should cut that down to 10.

But yea, pm/psn me and tell me the rules. I'll see to it in due time to fight. I do like mixing things up :)
gourami1

Postby Magicisoverrated » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:43 am

gourami1 wrote:hahaha, wats the rules? and worse case scenario we can have a fight at one of our private dungeons. I usually do no rules (except bma) and best of 5 with ppl in them. As for healing, host can keep pride in tact as long as they don't go over 10 vials. but it doesn't really matter. Most of those fights are just intense bliss. And all it takes is one beautiful heal parry to call it game :)

Host has a lot less vials because of significant health advantage and good chance of not dying to a visc. So supposedly that 30 percent extra health/heals should equal to 14 vials, but i think not dying from a visc should cut that down to 10.

But yea, pm/psn me and tell me the rules. I'll see to it in due time to fight. I do like mixing things up :)

Thought it would be obvious but here you go :P see you on psn!
Magicisoverrated

Re: No gems PvP

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 am

No gems, 3 gems.. mechanichs remain the same, gameplay remains the same. BB PvP is what it is :)

This reminds me from early on, fighting with mid tier gems and runes vs opponents that had all maxed and would 2hko me with a chikage. Well now matches are longer. I can say that well its fun but yea :D

I only got 1 toon with 2 +10 weapons, well every toon is as limited in BB, however I don´t feel like running Pve and making new toons for PvP in this game.

I got 2 sessions in this club now, I think I got 10-12 more left in me. Kinda like a rollercoaster, fun for a while but gets old fast.

@gourami

Some of these "vets" were getting upset yday. I was disapointed after praising the club and I can understand upset but still a non competitive BIG NOOB like me comes and "vets" get upset doesen´t send a good msg. And all I did was follow the rules, salute before and after a fight and say gg.
Jumilaattori

Postby gourami1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 am

Jumilaattori wrote:No gems, 3 gems.. mechanichs remain the same, gameplay remains the same. BB PvP is what it is :)

This reminds me from early on, fighting with mid tier gems and runes vs opponents that had all maxed and would 2hko me with a chikage. Well now matches are longer. I can say that well its fun but yea :D

I only got 1 toon with 2 +10 weapons, well every toon is as limited in BB, however I don´t feel like running Pve and making new toons for PvP in this game.

I got 2 sessions in this club now, I think I got 10-12 more left in me. Kinda like a rollercoaster, fun for a while but gets old fast.

@gourami

Some of these "vets" were getting upset yday. I was disapointed after praising the club and I can understand upset but still a non competitive BIG NOOB like me comes and "vets" get upset doesen´t send a good msg. And all I did was follow the rules, salute before and after a fight and say gg.

when you say upset, i was wondering what they were upset about? Care to elaborate on the circumstance? But regardless there are always going to be a few salty ppl. Let's be honest, if you're not competitive obviously you won't be salty. If you are competitive and you lose, the greatest majority of ppl out there love to make excuses or write off certain tactics as cheap or requires no skill, and they do this out of an automatic habit in order to protect their own ego and stray away from realizing that, THEY GOT OUTPLAYED AND THEY MOST PROBABLY AREN"T AS GOOD AS THEY THINK THEY ARE. There are however some players in there that are both competitive and salt free. And that is something me and a few others are trying to promote - breaking the scrub mentality. What people don't realize is scrub mentality is psychologically built into all of us. It's a defensive mechanism to protect us and make us feel better (by blaming others). But it's actually worse off in reality. As much as i want to say that "we are a mature group" or whatever, bloodborne has barely been out for more than 6 months, so ppl still don't have a good hold of counters to particular easy strategies, and the fightclub culture is just slowly starting to sink. ANd hence why im also on the chat on my phone as well.

Anyway, it's good that you've had two sessions with us. It's not for everyone, but i much appreciate the feedback. On a side note, reading through all souls forums, fighting game forums, salt is everywhere. It's just a matter of influencing one person at a time to purify them and let them see the bigger picture.

Ta
gourami1

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

Well said, I think like that too.

Like I said I´ve 1 toon with 2 weapons. Its Q build with ludwig and cannon. These guys couldn´t handle cannon, I got 1 shot and I need to space and time it for max dmg + runes for Q build that add diversity, it can do 200-300 dmg from blast radius or 600-900 dmg when spaced properly. Instead of just saying gg, excuses and whining. It kills the vibe man..

I just did my 3rd session today and 1st fight and 1st salty opponent :)

gourami1 wrote:to elaborate
more, my 1st session was sat night, I was drunk, playing jumi style, aggro as fuck and in 2nd I was sober and focused and that´s when salt started. I thought that´s a great player and yday I sadly lost respect.

What is funny that ppl ask screens to see weapons.. This "vet" said "jumi I want to see your cannon" Dude its +10 and you can´t insert gems to the cannon :lol:

To me its all good, if I get parried I blame myself, if I get hit by a cannon I blame myself, If I get owned by a cannister I blame myself. If opponent only back dashes and doesen´t even try to win I get bored but still its a gg, thx.

I told these guys that if they get upset and don´t want to fight me just block me. Say gg, nothing or block me. So its all good. I just wanted to be fair and honest after speaking highly about this club.

So far I´ve enjoyed and BB PvP is based on spacing and timing which is a huge+ compared to say dks1.

ps in dks1 vs curved sword.. Just back pedal, hold charged run and runbs and rince n repeat and that´s that ^^
Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:37 pm

gourami1 wrote:. Let's be honest, if you're not competitive obviously you won't be salty. If you are competitive and you lose, the greatest majority of ppl out there love to make excuses or write off certain tactics as cheap or requires no skill, and they do this out of an automatic habit in order to protect their own ego and stray away from realizing that, THEY GOT OUTPLAYED AND THEY MOST PROBABLY AREN"T AS GOOD AS THEY THINK THEY ARE.

This post was....

Souls community has needed people like you for years now, what took you so long?

I have to point out however, that there is a big difference between what you coin as "scrub mentality" and actual valid concerns. When someone writes something off as cheap, there is sometimes that problem where it can be written off out of frustration, however things can be objectively studied and certain tactics are less skill intensive and much more overpowered than others (i could link some case studies that have been done on the difficulty of tasks, but that's not necessary). Point is you can take the game and break it up into what requires the most skill, and what does not.

For the purposes of your proposition, let's use a hypothetical example (by all means, not all-inclusive and i am not only talking about the canon):

Player A and Player B bow

Player B pulls out canon and lands an ohko

Player A complains about said tactic

Player B says "stop being a scrub, you got outplayed"

Player B continues to play with canon, because it nets him easy wins, his excuse being "scrub mentality", this is the opposite of what you propose, it's a delusion of skill.

I believe in this scenario your driving logic does not apply, and it's wherein you have to divide apart what "scrub mentality" is and what is simply OP in terms of the current meta. Otherwise, good post.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:04 pm

What is competitive in dashing and being passive? I forgot to mention that no gems promote passive play, kinda like 3 gems promote passive play as dmg is too high, funny situation with this game as with no gems dmg is so low that its hard to punish parry fishing so it ends up to passive dashing. Not dashing but passive dashing and no healing also makes it more passive but as you said its only a matter of 1 parry heal punish to seal a match.

If you are competitive, you accept dif setups and styles and after a defeat you take a look in the mirror, you embrace losing, you enjoy it more than winning and tell to yourself that next time I´ll do better.

That´s how I see it. Imo its better than losing it and starting to whine + BB PvP is what it is. Is it even competitive to start with? I´d say more of Pve game and PvP should be relaxed get together for laughs, just like in any game where price money is not handled but that´s just an opinion of a non competitive nub.

Cya in the dungeon ;)

Tldr: PvP in BB is a cluster fuck yet it can be fun but it shouldn´t be taken as seriously as getting upset after a defeat.
Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Jumilaattori wrote: Is it even competitive to start with? I´d say more of Pve game and PvP should be relaxed get together for laughs, just like in any game where price money is not handled but that´s just an opinion of a non competitive nub.

Because it's not up to you decide how serious or competitive people want to treat a hobby. I hate BB and DKS2 PvP, but people take it very seriously, to the point of allowing it to impact them negatively when they don't do well, it's healthy to have a competitive nature in your hobby, it's also healthy to enjoy something that's difficult, for many average people who are new to souls, DKS2 was hard, and it's a source of enjoyment for them to take it seriously, being passive about everything you engage in doesn't promote growth as an individual.
Magicisoverrated

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:14 pm

And there´s clear rules in this dungeon + this game offers 1-2 melee weapons per build and 1-2 guns per build, its a fucking whacky situation when a player with Q build can´t use cannon or arcane build can´t use canister. Jesus christ :D

"Scrub mentality" just :lol:

I´ve played all the titles as an underdog with lol setups without caring what an opponent does, words tryhard and scrubs are strange to me. Just do your own thing have fun, say gg and don´t care what others do.

ps. 3 sessions in this dungeon with clear set rules and I´ve heard more whining than in 4 months of dks2 on ps4. Less salt, more good fights :)
Jumilaattori

Postby Juli » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Note from "Juli"
 MagicIsOverrated, please do not derail threads. Jumilaattori, if you think Magic is flame-baiting, wait for moderators to handle it instead of taking the bait. 
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Postby DarkestSoul » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Everything is peachy and fine 8-)

DarkestSoul was warned for Arguing with moderator by "Juli"
  You have been issued a warning for continuous arguing with a moderator. This is a violation of <a href="http://forums.demonssouls.info/rules.php#rule1k">Rule 1k</a>. Each instance of this results in an immediate warning as per <a href="http://forums.demonssouls.info/rules.php#rule3b">Rule 3b</a>.

DarkestSoul

Next

Return to Online