The Pure Souls Fight Club

Talk about the various online aspects of Bloodborne. Including Co-Op and PvP.

Re: Astri's Bloodborne Fight Club

Postby Astrichthyes » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Jumilaattori wrote:I understand your rules, though, every build has that 2 melee weapons in bb. I´ve stated that you can play however you want and make what ever rules you want. I gave opinions based since des casual play to tournies to bb fighting with mid tier gems and runes.

In the OP it says " all discussion is welcomed" I misunderstood that. This is my last post to this thread. I´m really sorry for posting at all. Hf,Gl and for the 3rd time all the best to this club.

Discussion is welcome. But if I and others have closed a topic with irrefutable evidence and you keep revisiting that topic, it's stopping any progress we could be making to discuss matters that have not been attended to. If you misunderstand this simple principle, then you have no place in saying anything at all because you will only hinder progress, not help it.

Here are your options within the BB community: unrestricted play in random pvp/hizzngr3, one of the no-gem clubs such as the one created by rocksolid, or this single-gem club. You can still play in my club, but I do expect a more understanding PoV from you and revisitation of closed discussion until a balance patch has been released is NOT welcome. Do you understand?
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Advertisement

Postby gourami1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 am

um, does host blood tap to start off with 30 percent less hp? because um, 2/3 heals makes up for the healing hp difference, but still doesn't make up for the initial starting hp. Just saying.
gourami1

PSN Name: gourami1

Postby Astrichthyes » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 am

gourami1 wrote:um, does host blood tap to start off with 30 percent less hp? because um, 2/3 heals makes up for the healing hp difference, but still doesn't make up for the initial starting hp. Just saying.

You're right. I'll have to add that in.

2*.4*1 = .8
3*.4*.7= .84

Almost equal assuming starting hp is the same, but host has higher healing capability per vial while the phantom has a slight advantage on total hp healing capability

I'll be hosting tonight if anyone wants to play phantom vs phantom, so ring small bells and sinister bells.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

Re: The Pure Souls Fight Club

Postby Astrichthyes » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Updated the OP. Thanks for reading :D

Astrichthyes

Postby Astrichthyes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:30 pm

The fights in the last few nights have been some of the best I've seen since I started playing Bloodborne. I have recorded quite a few of our sessions and uploaded them to my Youtube channel here if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRv96B ... adcopnbxHw

Arctic_dan frequently streams the club on Twitch as well, so please check his stream out as well.

Astrichthyes

Postby Astrichthyes » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:41 am

This weekend was epic. 6 hours of pvp on friday night with a bunch of cool players, then another 6 hours on saturday night. The FC is growing!

Astrichthyes

Postby Astrichthyes » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:19 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know, but the OP has been updated. We changed dungeons. The new one no longer requires unlocking the first lever gate and is in much closer proximity to the Layer 1 lamp. There's also only one enemy to defeat to clear the arena instead of 2 and the arena area is much larger. It's the same size as the hizzngr3 arena, but lacks the wagon. Since it's still Sinister, we have the capacity for 2 invaders and 2 summons.

We'll be getting together tomorrow night if anyone wants to drop by. Make sure to either add astrichthyes3 or arctic_dan so we can invite you to the club chat, or watch Dan's stream on Twitch. Thanks for reading and we hope to see some great battles.

Astrichthyes

Postby bearded1 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:28 pm

You guys running another one soon? I left a message on the fextralife board as well but this one looks more active. I got a 110 build based entirely on your logarius wheel guide (which is f*cking brilliant btw). I'd love to join the club and fight if possible.
PSN: TallBeardedOne
bearded1

PSN Name: TallBeardedOne

Postby Juli » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 pm

bearded1 wrote:You guys running another one soon? I left a message on the fextralife board as well but this one looks more active.

Bad timing. This forum is shutting down tomorrow.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Previous

Return to Online