Unable to co-op lately

Talk about the various online aspects of Bloodborne. Including Co-Op and PvP.

Unable to co-op lately

Postby kiaserbug » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:18 pm

Been away from Bloodborne for a few months, just started back with a character level 105, but have been unable to get or give help. I can see "ghosts" and messages are still there, but my summoning bell goes unanswered and so too my co-op bell. I tried to invade in Old Yarnam for about 45 min too, no luck. Is this a system thing or just me? Are there some areas still active?
kiaserbug

Advertisement

Re: Unable to co-op lately

Postby Tsmp » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:47 pm

It's more of a "not enough players" thing than a problem with your game or console. If you're looking for PvP you can at least go to hizzngr3, which is a depth 1 Pthumeru root dungeon.

Hopefully the DLC fixes the SRRC searching speed, because otherwise chalice dungeons are just a ghost town. But once it is fixed, I'm sure there'll be plenty of people looking for help against stupidly overstatted bosses so they can get their perfect bloodgems and stuff. Not to mention sinister dungeons and their double invaders thing potentially being like Darkroot.

Oh yeah, make sure you aren't too high level for the place you're at, of course. I've found Old Yharnam tops out at around level 30-ish.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1