4chan Confirms 5-player Sessions

Talk about the various online aspects of Bloodborne. Including Co-Op and PvP.

4chan Confirms 5-player Sessions

Postby Tsmp » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:53 am

Turns out the "2-5 players" on the back of the box was entirely accurate.

Sinister chalice dungeons with two bell maidens can summon two invaders at the same time, along with the two cooperators a host can summon, for five players total. Note that the two adversaries cannot attack each other, and neither can the two cooperators. So if the host stays out of the fight, it's a perfect 2v2.

In order to do this, you must be in a sinister chalice dungeon with two bell maidens. If there is only one bell maiden, you can spawn another one by using the sinister bell and immediately silencing it.

We were unable to test out how oath runes affect this at the time, since the radiance rune guy was either having difficulty connecting or flat out could not join due to oath rune conflict.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1

Advertisement

Re: 4chan Confirms 5-player Sessions

Postby HazelrahFiver » Sun May 10, 2015 9:29 am

Well I'll be damned! This is great to know. I doubt I will ever try and make use of the information, since the dungeons are such a chore, but I'm glad to see that five people can play together at a time. Hopefully they'll add in a far easier to access arena in the future to actually make use of the player count.
DkS Lore and PvP: http://www.youtube.com/user/HazelrahFirefly/videos

Saturday-Saint wrote:Demon's Souls, Spiritual Successor Hydra. Slay one franchise, and two spawn in its place.
HazelrahFiver

PSN Name: HazelrahFiver

Return to Online