PSA: How to organize PvP

Talk about the various online aspects of Bloodborne. Including Co-Op and PvP.

PSA: How to organize PvP

Postby Vumsy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Make a chalice dungeon of choice, public or private settings making a difference is yet to be confirmed.

Set to Worldwide and a password of choice.

Both parties must equip Hunter of Hunters oath rune "Hunter". One will host one will be summoned.

Host must have recently fought a host/phantom in order to host (Currently speculated wether or not winning/losing makes a difference. This is not a requirement to be summoned.)

Ring Beckoning Bell and Resonance Bell and follow standard procedures used to Coop.

Enjoy arranged PvP.

Notes!
Open world can summon other Hunter of Hunters bypassing the password.
Unknown if more than one hunter can be summoned.
To make things even between host and phantom, host unequipping Carryl Runes and phantom stacking 30% bonus hp will make the fight equal.
Neutral phantoms can also be summoned, but it's uncertain wether or not they can have Hunter oath equipped. Neutral and Hunter phantoms will be hostile.
Uncertain wether Hunter of Hunter advisary counts as summon or invasion in regards to timers.

There's still uncertainties here and there, but I'll test some more to verify.
I'm not trying to seem like the big genius that's always right about the big picture... I just am.
Vumsy

PSN Name: Vumsy

Advertisement

Re: PSA: How to organize PvP

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Unless the community can get together and make a stable chalice dungeon and stick to it I'm not going to bother with the trouble it takes to setup pvp this way unless you want to specifically play with friends. Otherwise most players on Bloodborne are fairly competent and offer challenging PvP in open world.

Maybe you should try to get some "official" dungeons going Vumsy and post them here.
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Postby Vumsy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:48 pm

This is mainly how to organize PvP either for events, or with friends. Not neccersarily creating a fight club or a particular event.
I'll leave it to someone more influential and driven than me to do that. I present you these tools next to these materials, now build a house.
I'm not trying to seem like the big genius that's always right about the big picture... I just am.
Vumsy

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 am

Vumsy wrote:This is mainly how to organize PvP either for events, or with friends. Not neccersarily creating a fight club or a particular event.
I'll leave it to someone more influential and driven than me to do that. I present you these tools next to these materials, now build a house.

Aren't fight clubs just friends getting together anyway? Also, you said this is for events but not particular events...uhh can you clarify? Isn't an event a particular event in itself?

Also I would build a boat
Magicisoverrated

Postby Vumsy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:32 am

This is not an event, this is how to create an event. This is not announcing a tourney/get together, it's a guide on how to most effectively do so.
Vumsy

Postby Magicisoverrated » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Vumsy wrote:This is not an event, this is how to create an event. This is not announcing a tourney/get together, it's a guide on how to most effectively do so.

That isn't what I asked nor is it what I implied.
Magicisoverrated

Return to Online