Item trading removed?

Talk about the various online aspects of Bloodborne. Including Co-Op and PvP.

Item trading removed?

Postby GBHPrime84 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Was wondering about this; a buddy of mine needs a few insight to get the darn small summoning bell, and he's collected all the known madman's knowledge and sadly a few co-op sessions have left him lacking. I've noticed I don't have a 'drop' option. So has dropping items for trade been taken out entirely or is it only available to drop items during co-op?
GBHPrime84

PSN Name: GBHPrime84

Advertisement

Re: Item trading removed?

Postby Astrichthyes » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm fairly certain they removed it to limit griefing and eliminate whatever duping might take place otherwise. It also means no muling others
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Re: Item trading removed?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Astrichthyes wrote:I'm fairly certain they removed it to limit griefing and eliminate whatever duping might take place otherwise. It also means no muling others

Bloodborne doesn't really care about PvP anyway. You can setup COOP with a friend but setting up duels is right out. I'm okay with this change as souls games were always about COOP and i felt the PvP crowd spawned a slew of players that tried to turn the game into a competitive experience that it just was not. The game is about COOP and invading people to **** their confidence up. It does kind of suck for the PvP crowd that tried to setup something, but with no real official support and the red sign not making a lot of sense from a technical standpoint i saw this from a mile off with miyazaki. That being said i love the randomness of PvP, it's like sharing multiple partners with no strings attached.
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Return to Online