First Sin King's Set location?

User created strategies and guides and videos related to Dark Souls 2. Any link may be removed at the discretion of moderators. Links only. Do NOT embed videos. If you rick roll you WILL REGRET IT ...

First Sin King's Set location?

Postby SchwaWarrior » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:05 am

I am playing DkS2 Scholar of the First Sin now, and upon opening the door to Vendrick's little tomb in the Shrine of Amana (after beating his hollowed self in the Undead Crypt), where the entire King's Set and the Soul of the King are normally found, the Soul of the King is still there but none of his armor is there anymore. I've searched several sites and none of them will tell me where the King's Set has been moved to in First Sin.

Since I can't get the blessing from Vendrick's Memory without all four crowns, this is a huge problem. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

EDIT: I think this is the wrong forum section now that I think about it; if someone feels like moving this to general Dark Souls 2 Discussion that'd be good.
SchwaWarrior

PSN Name: SchwaWarrior

Advertisement

Re: First Sin King's Set location?

Postby Tsmp » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:59 am

Did you remember to check the treasure chest to the left of the chair?
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1

Postby SchwaWarrior » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:40 am

I didn't even see one! I went back and looked and sure enough there was a little passage that led to an additional chest. It must have been some time since I've played this game, I forgot that they were separate!

Thank you, that helped me out, I was able to get the King's Set and the blessing. I guess they weren't moved in First Sin after all. I feel dumb ._.
SchwaWarrior

PSN Name: SchwaWarrior

Postby Lord__Xavier » Fri May 01, 2015 3:59 pm

there is a little tunnel off to the left of the chair his armor is down there i encountered a glitch where after defeating every boss in the game the doors remained locked on my very first run on my new character prolly from a few giant lord soul runs so be cautious if you plan on running for some souls that way
Lord__Xavier

PSN Name: Lord__Xavier

Return to Guides and Videos