Help with last few needed Items/Weapons (E.U.)

All things related to Demon's Souls Online; including Co-Op and PvP!

Help with last few needed Items/Weapons (E.U.)

Postby Chaotic_Sloth » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 pm

As much to my dismay, Demons Souls has taken me by the balls and made me it's bitch. Normally I would not resort to such measures as asking for help with a souls game, but Demons has pushed me over a line that I can't stop pulling my hair from. I'm not going to sit around and mope about the game's difficulty, moreover is the fact that the drop rates are just too damn ridiculous for me to handle. I'll get right to the point and say it,

Pure Bladestone and Pure Darkmoonstone.

Shrine of Storms can suck a fat one at this point I'm seriously done with it's shit, at not dropping me a single Pure Darkmoonstone from 3 playthroughs of killing the Crystal Lizzards, and then spending over 9 hours continuously farming for that one Pure Bladestone from those evil incarnate duel Katana weilding monstrosities. I am honestly not even sure if people still play this game enough, or if people care enough about helping others, let alone if anyone is willing to help me out. But here is the catch, I live in New Zealand, one of the worst possible connection ports in the world for global multiplayer. I am also SL: 142, Pure White Character Tendency. (This also means I have not been able to aquire the foes ring.) Nevertheless, I am still hoping that there may be someone out there who is willing to give me a hand for this.

There are other weapons and spells I do infact need, but are not difficult to aqcuire since I am able to restart at moments notice and do the dupe glitch with all the boss souls, but if anyone would also be willing to help me on that front as well, the other items I need are:

Weapons:
BlueBlood Sword
Insanity Catalyst
Lava Bow

Rings:
Foes Ring

Spells (Souls needed for said Spells):
Dragon Demons Soul x1
Pureblood Demons Soul x1

Of course, these Items I can easily aqcuire through my own play time and is not necessarily needed, but if willing to help me out even further, I would appreciate greatly.

I don't exactly know time zones sorry, so if anyone is interested in helping me out, we would have to discuss it further on PSN. But do not think I am a man who does not repay, as it is, I am most definitely willing to help people out if they require weapons in Dark Souls, PS3 or even PC. It is indeed a different game, yet I hope that the payment could be satisfactory.

If anyone is indeed willing to help me out, my PSN is:
Chaotic__Sloth
(It has 2 underscores yes, so don't forget about that when entering it into players)

If you want to contact me asap (Simply because I am not always online for PS3) my steam name is:
Chaotic Sloth
(previously known as Dean Dingus.)
Last edited by Chaotic_Sloth on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic_Sloth

PSN Name: Chaotic__Sloth

Advertisement

Re: Help with last few needed Items/Weapons

Postby StreetTrash27 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:32 am

Do you have the EU or NA version?
StreetTrash27

PSN Name: StreetTrash27

Postby Chaotic_Sloth » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:30 pm

StreetTrash27 wrote:Do you have the EU or NA version?

I believe it would most likely be the EU version considering I bought it here in New Zealand, but is there a sure way to be able to tell and does it matter which version I have to be able to connect to people?
Chaotic_Sloth

Postby StreetTrash27 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:33 pm

The easiest way i know of is to look and see who published it. ATLUS (NA) and NAMCO BANDIA (EU) I Believe. And as far as that goes you would only be able to connect to ppl that have the same version as u do. So me being NA wouldnt be able to help you if your EU.
StreetTrash27

PSN Name: StreetTrash27

Postby Chaotic_Sloth » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:26 pm

StreetTrash27 wrote:The easiest way i know of is to look and see who published it. ATLUS (NA) and NAMCO BANDIA (EU) I Believe. And as far as that goes you would only be able to connect to ppl that have the same version as u do. So me being NA wouldnt be able to help you if your EU.

Confirmed for EU copy. Namco Bandai is what comes up on startup.
Chaotic_Sloth

Return to Online