Amusing pvp encounters

All things related to Demon's Souls Online; including Co-Op and PvP!

Amusing pvp encounters

Postby SS2 Vegeto » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:59 am

What are your most amusing pvp stories?

Years ago I was invaded in 2-1 (Or was I the invader? It's a little fuzzy), probably while I was trying to spawn a primeval demon (or farm colorless demon souls/get pure white world tendency), considering that the course of action I chose was to strip naked except for my Fluted Helmet, unequip all of my weapons, and lie in wait. I didn't bump into him very quickly, from what I remember. But what ended up happening is that I dropped down onto a wooden platform in the mines, directly onto him, not knowing that he was there at all, and to my own shock, promptly beat him to death with my bare fists. Even more than the initial surprise, what cracked me up the most was thinking about the encounter from his perspective. This guy was making his way through the mines, after searching for some time, when a naked man wearing a helmet, suddenly and without warning, dropped down from above and punched him to death.

Much later (months?), I was using the Primeval Demon trick to get pure white world tendency in 3-2. I invaded this guy (before I started farming? during?) who was co-oping the level and got stomped despite fighting seriously (this happened twice, I believe). Didn't even gank me. The last time I invaded him, I was definitely not in it to win it, and went after him, once again, completed naked except for my helmet. I cornered him and his buddy on the staircase of one of those towers for the chains suspending the Old Monk's heart, and started punching.

I KILLED HIM.

Then I just sat there for a moment, wondering "...Is-is this a thing with me?"
SS2 Vegeto

PSN Name: SS2_Vegeto

Advertisement

Re: Amusing pvp encounters

Postby Astrichthyes » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:26 am

one time, I was invading in 4-1 with my LW MC and encountered a gank squad of 3 in PWWT. I cast SC and LW quickly before they're on me. They follow me, attacking all at once in a tight group to try to stunlock me to death. I patiently roll away and have an opening after about 20 seconds. 2h r1-r1-r1 combo hits all three. Both blues die and the host goes flying with half hp and no SC. I roll next to him as he gets up, he rolls away. Delayed ground stab hits him and kills him. Not only was this fight a landslide of luck, but the host messages me. " That was incredible. Kudos"
Join me or face the wrath of babies.

Demon's Souls: SL 125 Pushed ToB Mage, Spellgaxe, Mak-faith, DBS Mage; lost my saves a while back, so this is all I have
Dark Souls: Sold it. Had SL 125 PGS-fth, Pure Mage, and Murak-pyro
Dark Souls 2: SL300 str-fth; SL 150 str. Completely bored of this game, ready to sell it
Bloodborne: SL 100 Pure Str Logwheel, SL 100 Str-Arc split Logwheel, SL100 Pure Arcane Logwheel
Astrichthyes

PSN Name: astrichthyes, astrichthyes2, astrichthyes3

Postby mmghouse » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Invading 2-1 at sl10 or lower using great club. The trick is not to have the str reqs to 1 hand it. It has fun knock back moves but does 9 damage on backstab and less on normal hit. Run into level with thief ring and move fat officials around. Murder blues with secret dagger and knock around host while he is trying to avoid unexpected foes in strange places. If I'm feeling nice, I'll drop prizes, like lhs or pbs and grass and spice for their troubles. There is still activity at that range even now.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Postby SS2 Vegeto » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Hahahaha, that sounds like it has endless comedic potential. Well, I need to make a low SL character if that's where the activity is. It could be a fun challenge for PVE too.
SS2 Vegeto

PSN Name: SS2_Vegeto

Postby mmghouse » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:18 pm

You can invade as soon as you beat 1-1 and go to end of 3-1 for black eye stone. Great club is in 2-1 itself. Very quick to get up and running.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Return to Online