Seeking Pure Bladestone or something else? Stop here first.

All things related to Demon's Souls Online; including Co-Op and PvP!

Seeking Pure Bladestone or something else? Stop here first.

Postby mmghouse » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 pm

The purpose of this post is two-fold. First, I want to announce that I have just finished creating a low-level mule in NA that has most everything, including every type of stone, every weapon (including gargoyle's crossbow), and pretty much everything else. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PBS FOR TROPHY PURPOSES, CHECK OUT MY "PBS EXPRESS" OPTION BELOW.

Second, I want to go over some pointers for those requesting things. I'll actually start here, though, then circle back around to my mule.

Pointers:
  1. It's really hard to find anyone over SL145 or so these days, let alone someone who has a PBS to spare. In other words, if you are currently at or near this level, don't keep leveling up as you farm for a PBS. Throw those souls away, believe me, they are worthless. If you are already way over this level, ask away for a PBS, but don't expect anyone to get you one. This should not be a problem, however. If you want one for trophy purposes, you should be able to just have some other character use the PBS and the Platinum trophy requirements will still be met.
  2. If you make a request, state your soul level and game type (NA, EU or JP). If your game says ATLUS or you are in US and have PSN game, it's probably NA. If it says Namco Bandai or you are in Europe, it's probably EU. If your game is in Chinese or Japanese, it's probably JP.
  3. Don't make repeat posts about this, or repeatedly bump your post (I'll give you one free bump without issue).
  4. If you are asking for items, you should really have no objections to Thomas Duping, so make sure you look here to see if you can duplicate your own items.

Thomas Duping Check out our own duping compendium here: http://forums.demonssouls.info/viewtopi ... =12&t=7155
Or a video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LotVhqiKtsY (see writeup copypasted from this youtube video by InfernoSD below. It's accurate, but there are also other videos and writeups that work just as well):
  1. The item needs to be in your inventory. If Thomas has one in storage, the glitch won't work properly.
  2. Speak to Boldwin, select an item in his shop and bring up the "How Many?" dialog box.
  3. Walk away from Boldwin. Activate a Shard of Archstone, Nexial Binding, or the Evacuation miracle, then press Start to make the dialog box disappear.
  4. Speak to Thomas, deposit the item. The warping animation will initiate immediately. (If you exit Thomas's menus, you won't actually warp, but it will dupe either way.)
  5. You will find 1020 of the item in storage. (Note that most items will be reduced to 99 in storage and 99 in backpack as soon as you try to withdraw.)

Credit goes to Loscycos for bringing this over from the Asian version.

A few clarifications:

- You can use this glitch even if you're already overburdened or if you don't have enough souls to buy anything. This means you can start duping from the moment you enter the Nexus.

- It only works with stackable items. You can't duplicate a piece of equipment with this.

My Mule:
  1. My mule is SL4 and my game is NA. I will level up a little if necessary, but not too much. I have left my character at end game so meph can drain me, but it's a slow and tedious process.
  2. I know how to drop undroppable items, but generally I won't do it because you shouldn't need them. The ones people mostly ask for are ones I don't have because I didn't beat the game (Red Eye Stone, Beast Soul or Maiden's Soul). If someone wants to drop those for me, I'd be happy to add them to my inventory.
  3. I am only on during very late hours, and not every night. I generally get a chance from about midnight to 3 am US Central time, sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little later, but that's it. If that will never work for you, you'll need to find another person willing to do you a favor.
  4. I am not inclined to drop a million things you can get for yourself with minimal effort. The things I'm most inclined to drop are those things that are sometimes gone forever or hard to get (PBS and the other pure stones, Bramd, DBS, any of the items from world or character tendencies, the BPs or their counterparts, gargoyle crossbow and other rare or out-of-the-way items)
  5. If you want what I have, and are on NA, add me with a message indicating that you have NA Demon's Souls and are looking for _______ (fill in the blank). I'll add you, and if you see me on, msg me to get the item.

PBS EXPRESS!
  1. Start a new game and beat 1-1. Make sure you are in human/body form for next step, or go to nexus by monumental to pick up a stone of ephemeral eyes. Dupe it just in case.
  2. Arrange to meet up with me. I AM NOT ON EVERY NIGHT, AND I'M PRETTY MUCH ONLY ON LATE NIGHTS - OTHER LOGINS AREN'T ACTUALLY ME. You will head over to 2-1, Stonefang, and summon my RED soul sign (you need to be in human form).
  3. I will drop you a +5 sharp dagger, 1 shard, 1 chunk and 1 pure bladestone and 1 Legendary Hero Souls. Your trophy will pop and you'll have the items you need to take them to Thomas and dupe them to return the favor to others in the future.
Last edited by mmghouse on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Added PBS express option
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Advertisement

Re: Seeking Pure Bladestone or something else? Stop here fi

Postby Feed4u » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Feed4u

chasing +5 sharp uchi
+5 winged spear
+5 dss

and souls, tons and tons of souls... is there much of a community anymore? kinda feel like getting back into pvp
Retired swordsman
Feed4u

Postby mmghouse » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:36 am

What sl? Na? Add me if you need low level mule on na late night.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby Feed4u » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:23 pm

I've just added you bro
Retired swordsman
Feed4u

Postby mmghouse » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:08 pm

I am offering a new option for people just looking for PBS for trophy purposes, called "PBS express." I have included the details in the original topic, but in a nutshell, it involves me giving someone everything they need to max out a sharp weapon, including the weapon itself, in 2-1, and clearing the path so they can get to Ed lightning quick. I throw in an extra of each stone and LHS so they can dupe them in case they'd like to return the favor to others.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby Durden_1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Hey mmghouse,

I'd like to sign up for your PBS express option! :) It's the only stone I need to get the platinum. Psn is Durden_1. Thanks!!
Durden_1

PSN Name: Durden_1

Postby mmghouse » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Add me and when you see me on, just let me know when you're ready for the drop and we'll meet up.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby plaintomato » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Recently switched over from Asian version to NA download from PSN. I'd love a PBS for sure and take good care of it and make sure it is warm and never lonely. I sent you a Friend Req.

Also, if anyone needs a PBS on the Asian version let me know. I think my PBS guy on Asian is SL110 or maybe 115. I probably won't check this thread so message me here or at FlyRipe on PSN.
plaintomato

Postby Mars_Silvanus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:01 pm

If you could hook me up with said Pure Blade Stone and Sharp Dagger combo pack I would greatly appreciate it! I have a new character already. my PSN is Mars_Silvanus if you could add me and we could set up a time to do this I would be tremendously I have been trying to farm a pure blade stone for a little over a month now!!! @[email protected]'
Mars_Silvanus

PSN Name: Mars_Silvaenus

Postby mmghouse » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:39 pm

I'll try to get on tonight. Add me and if you see me on, message me when you are ready to go.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby Cornada » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:57 pm

You wouldn't happen to have Pure Moonlightstone and/or Darkmoonstone, would you? Or is this just for Bladestone?
Cornada

PSN Name: ViciousMuse

Postby ff4packers » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm still working on my first play-through and I was completely unaware of the duping method.

I've been farming for Chunks of Greystones since, oh, the beginning of time. Haha. I got the WT to pure black and killed countless dick worms in 2-2. My Crushing Claymore was stuck on +4, and I was about to give up until I stumbled on this trick.

I'm not going to use it for anything else though - I don't want it to ruin my experience. I'm just glad I can finally stop working on that damned Claymore. Haha.

:gp:
ff4packers

Postby rocax1 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:40 am

can you PBS Express with me if I have an the EU version?
rocax1

PSN Name: D-Roca

Postby Analala » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:49 am

Why there is no trading/duping thread general?
Instead we have entire branch of forum designated for that.
Analala

PSN Name: Otik95

Postby Cerisiel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Im in need of Pure Moonlightstone, Pure Darkmoonstone and Pure bBladestone (damn crystal lizards).
Im SL90 on NA, psn id is TheFabela.

If anyone could hlp me out id b thrilled, thaks in advance.
Cerisiel

PSN Name: TheFabela

Postby CanadianJames » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Item: Friend's Ring and Pure Bladestone
Soul Level : 158
PSN: InvisoNinja
NA

Just send me a message when you can.
CanadianJames

Postby blazerkane » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello mmghouse, i would like to take the PBS express. i will send you a friends request if thats okay
blazerkane

PSN Name: Blazerkaneagain0

Postby Apokalyp5e » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:02 am

Hi mmghouse,

I need any or all of the following. I have already sent you a friend invite online for whenever you have the time. Thanks in advance.

PSN Name: OptimusPrime0599
Server:NA
Time Zone:Central
SL:130

Stones:
Pure Hardstone
Pure Clearstone
Pure Bladestone
Chunk of Morrowstone
Pure Moonlight

Rings:
Eternal Warrior Ring
Friend Ring
Foe Ring

Souls:
Dragon Demon
Wriggling Demon
Swollen Demon

Weapons:
Blind
Demonbrandt
Magic Sword 'Makoto'
Morion Blade
Northern Regalia
Phosphorescent Pole
Talisman of Beasts

Again, any help would be appreciated. Ostrava got killed at some point and I didn't get the masoleum key to be able to get the items associated with that. I am now at the end of the game and have exhausted most if not all of the Crystal Lizard spawns.

Thanks!!
Apokalyp5e

Postby blazerkane » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Apokalyp5e wrote:Hi mmghouse,

I need any or all of the following. I have already sent you a friend invite online for whenever you have the time. Thanks in advance.

Stones:
Pure Hardstone
Pure Clearstone
Pure Bladestone
Chunk of Morrowstone
Pure Moonlight

Rings:
Eternal Warrior Ring
Friend Ring
Foe Ring

Souls:
Dragon Demon
Wriggling Demon
Swollen Demon

Weapons:
Blind
Demonbrandt
Magic Sword 'Makoto'
Morion Blade
Northern Regalia
Phosphorescent Pole
Talisman of Beasts

Again, any help would be appreciated. Ostrava got killed at some point and I didn't get the masoleum key to be able to get the items associated with that. I am now at the end of the game and have exhausted most if not all of the Crystal Lizard spawns.

Thanks!!

I can help you with all except the pure bladestone if you want, since i have no use for all those items.
Im on the NA server too at soul level 131. My psn name is blazerkaneagain0. Add me if you are interested.
blazerkane

PSN Name: Blazerkaneagain0

Postby Apokalyp5e » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 pm

blazerkane wrote:
Apokalyp5e wrote:Hi mmghouse,

Stones:
Pure Hardstone
Pure Clearstone
Pure Bladestone
Chunk of Morrowstone
Pure Moonlight

Rings:
Eternal Warrior Ring
Friend Ring
Foe Ring

Souls:
Dragon Demon
Wriggling Demon
Swollen Demon

Weapons:
Blind
Demonbrandt
Magic Sword 'Makoto'
Morion Blade
Northern Regalia
Phosphorescent Pole
Talisman of Beasts

Thanks!!

I can help you with all except the pure bladestone if you want, since i have no use for all those items.
Im on the NA server too at soul level 131. My psn name is blazerkaneagain0. Add me if you are interested.

That would be absolutely awesome! I will add you as soon as I get home tonight. I'm usually on in the evenings 10- whenever Central Time, but can be flexible.

Also, I just started NG+ so if I happen to get a PBS before you do, I will happily return the favor and get you one.
Apokalyp5e

Postby _jon__1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi I'd like to use your pure blade stone express for the trophy its the only thing standing in my way between me and that shiny platinum! My psn username is sgt_Shpadoinkle and I have the NA version. I sent you a friend request and thanks for making thread for this, Maybe the PBS famine will finally end! :)
_jon__1

Postby mzm200 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 am

My friend -

I've just sent you a friend request, I'd like to use your Pure Bladestone Express service, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I'll message you sometime once you accept my friend request if I see you online to see if you have the time for it. Thank you so very much in advance! I greatly appreciate it.

Take care~
mzm200

Postby SoulColors » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Hey Man,
I would live if you could give me
A Pure Blade stone, chunk, and a shard
if you have the time.

NA, SL:1, PSN: SoulColors

THANKS
SoulColors

PSN Name: SoulColors

Postby mmghouse » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52 pm

After a long hiatus (100 hour work weeks, trying to squeeze in a little DkSII PVE in), I'm willing to offer the PBS express again. I emphasize that I'M ONLY ON LATE NIGHTS, NOT EVERY NIGHT, AND NOT EVERY LOGIN IS ME (AUTOLOGIN, SON USES PS3 EXTENSIVELY). Thanks for understanding.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby splendora64 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:52 am

If someone could help me get this horrible pure bladestone, this would be really appreciated!

3 days, 400+ runs now in 4-2 PBWT, 50 luck, great sword of research equipped and.... nothing!!!!!! only ushigatanas and shards of bladestone are dropped by the black skeletons. This is impossible!

I'm soul level 204, first playthrough and I live in France. So it's european version.

Thanks a lot!
splendora64

PSN Name: Le_Soil

Postby triebs2 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

Hi All,
Thanks for the forum. I need PBS express and have character ready to go at Stonefang. [EDIT: I farmed lizards the old-fashioned way today and now have a SL167 who can share with you pure darkmoonstone and moonlightstone trophies, just get in that SL range and I will help you out].
[[EDIT 2: Thank you mmg for the PBS express, finally have the platinum! I will blue phantom in to you with this SL4 character at Stonefang 2-1 if anyone needs pure bladestone or rare rings just let me know, I will definitely pay forward this kindness]]
If I can get these I'll commit to sharing mine with at least 10 other users, probably more. So if you are looking at this post a month or two down the road, check on psnprofiles to see if I have the plat. If I do, I will share whatever I can.
PSN triebs2
NA version
Evenings, central, after 9 pm is usually best
SL4, SL60, [EDIT: SL167 can only drop to you, he beat all bosses], or SL225.
Last edited by triebs2 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
triebs2

PSN Name: triebs2

Postby mmghouse » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:19 pm

I'll add you when I get a chance to play again, maybe tomorrow night. :)
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby wachu » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 am

Hi all,
i really need help, im SL125ish EU and in need of:
Pure Greystone
Pure Bladestone
Pure Moonlightstone