gear trading anyone? PS4

Discuss the multiple items and magic and miracle abilities of Drangleic.

gear trading anyone? PS4

Postby plaintomato » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Anyone want to trade some gear? Post your SM if you want to swap upgraded equips.

If you have PS+ you can back up your save, give away your gear, reload and repeat. Right? Right.

Friend me at killer2m8o. I think I'm around SM 2 Million or so. But that'll be changing quickly I imagine. I'm just moving into the DLC now. I don't have much yet, but whatever I do collect I'll be happy to pass around.
plaintomato

Advertisement

Re: gear trading anyone? PS4

Postby DidoRumbus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Hey tomato, I've got my main toon at about 5 Million, a few good drops. Happy to hook you up, I'll msg you this weekend.

How are you liking it vs PS3? Floaty-souls was a pain in the ass for me coming from bloodborne, but damn the game looks awesome on PS4 and I am loving the new content / enemy placement. I just need work to settle down so I can play... gotta farm up some souls to hit max tier!
DidoRumbus

PSN Name: DidoRumbus

Postby plaintomato » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:06 pm

DidoRumbus wrote:How are you liking it vs PS3? Floaty-souls was a pain in the ass for me coming from bloodborne...

I'm liking it. I don't really notice that much difference. The main thing I've enjoyed about the new enemy placements is the improved fit with the lore. Like Heides Tower crawling with Heide Knights, or statues in the castle not going agro if you're wearing the King's ring. Nice touches. It's BB that gave me a new appreciation for DkS2 more than the changes to DkS2 itself. The PVE in BB is fine but the PVP is all button mashing. I missed having to think and work on spacing and timing. Playing BB, and the addition of the agape ring, significantly improved my opinion of DkS2.

Anyway, I can grind Giant Lord to hit whatever SM. I can probably give you whatever you want by the way, except for NG+/++ stuffs. I figure I can just back up my save, upgrade whatever you want and pass it to you, and then download and reload my save. Right now all I've got upgraded all the way is Zwei, BKGS, Mirrah GS, Pyro Glove, and Warped Sword. I'm going to avoid upgrading anything else and just horde materials until trading around, so that I can upgrade whatever somebody needs.
plaintomato

Postby plaintomato » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:06 am

Update for Dido and anyone interested in trading -- I just finished an NG+ No Deaths / No Bonfires run so I have or can make any upgraded Soul Weapon. I also have most of the +2 rings except for the few requested. I have the illusory rings. I scoured the game in NG and ran it in NG+ so just ask. I used Santier's for my No Death / No Bonfire run so I have a broken Santier's if you want that.

Wanted: -- Lingering +2 -- Thorns +2 -- Chime of Screams

SM 4.9 Million. Soon to also have characters at 1.4 to 1.5 Million and 700 to 800 thousand.
plaintomato

Return to Items, Spells, Miracles, and Hexes