Spirit Tree Shield trade?

Discuss the multiple items and magic and miracle abilities of Drangleic.

Spirit Tree Shield trade?

Postby Cam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:01 am

I've been trying to gain ranks in the Blue Sentinel arena, but I can hardly get Tokens of Fidelity, and even when I do, the arena is almost barren. Getting 50 matches would be difficult, but winning them all would be harder.

So if anyone could drop one for me, that'd be a super time-saver for me. I'm currently on NG, and I have about 1.6m SM.
It doesn't even need to be upgraded. If I need to move to NG+, I can do that.

And to be clear, I want the regular Spirit Tree Shield, NOT the Grand Spirit Tree Shield that can apparently be found in a chest in the Iron keep despite its naming convention implying that it is a greater form of the former shield and must be grinded for by comparison.
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Advertisement

Re: Spirit Tree Shield trade?

Postby mmghouse » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Just to clarify, you can buy it in NG++ from chancellor wellager as well. That's a long ways off, but just wanted you to know you don't have to grind for this or the spells won as rank awards in BoB or BS covenants, which have ridiculous requirements.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Re: Spirit Tree Shield trade?

Postby Cam » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:58 pm

I did know about that, I was just hoping I could get it a little bit earlier somehow. The way I play, it'd be quicker to co-op and then win 50 matches in the Blue Sentinel arena.

Thanks anyways. :)
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Return to Items, Spells, Miracles, and Hexes