Llewellyn armor. DS2 whackness

Discuss the multiple items and magic and miracle abilities of Drangleic.

Llewellyn armor. DS2 whackness

Postby Cosmic Mind » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:09 pm

So I just farmed the horse nights infront of the dragon riders bosses for the Llewellyn armor for like 2hrs (no life) and burnt like 3 bonfire acsetics to make them come back and never got the chest armor LMFAO garbage game. is there any other way to get this armor or does anyone have it and dont want it or wants to trade it? btw im on 360

ps. I was also wearing gold serpant ring and jester hat, got like 3 pairs of the Llewellyn gauntlets and legging LOL no chest
Cosmic Mind

Advertisement

Re: Llewellyn armor. DS2 whackness

Postby mmghouse » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Ring + 2 and prisoner's tatters as well.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Postby StreetTrash27 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 am

I just got 3 chest pieces on NG the first and second time i killed them no bonfire asetics. Wearing Gold ring +1, tattered hood and tattered chest.
StreetTrash27

PSN Name: StreetTrash27

Postby HazelrahFiver » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 am

Cosmic Mind wrote:So I just farmed the horse nights infront of the dragon riders bosses for the Llewellyn armor for like 2hrs (no life) and burnt like 3 bonfire acsetics to make them come back and never got the chest armor LMFAO garbage game. is there any other way to get this armor or does anyone have it and dont want it or wants to trade it? btw im on 360

ps. I was also wearing gold serpant ring and jester hat, got like 3 pairs of the Llewellyn gauntlets and legging LOL no chest

The real answer is that no, there is no other way. This game is riddled with horrible farming conundrums such as this. I play on PS3 btw, so I can't help ya.
DkS Lore and PvP: http://www.youtube.com/user/HazelrahFirefly/videos

Saturday-Saint wrote:Demon's Souls, Spiritual Successor Hydra. Slay one franchise, and two spawn in its place.
HazelrahFiver

PSN Name: HazelrahFiver

Return to Items, Spells, Miracles, and Hexes