Kyo's Builds

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Drangleic!

Kyo's Builds

Postby Gaara1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Immolation Build
Class: Knight
SL: 150
Vigor: 35
Endurance: 24
Vitality: 29
Attunement: 10
Strength: 30
Dexterity: 26
Adaptability: 40
Intelligence: (Base)
Faith: (Base)

RH1: Spitfire Spear
RH2: Espada Ropera/Estoc
RH3: Black Knight Ultra Greatsword

LH1: Parrying Dagger
LH2: Pyromancy Flame
LH3:

Head: Chaos Hood
Armor: Chaos Robe
Hands: Chaos Gloves
Leggings: Chaos Boots

Rings1: Flame Quartz Ring
Rings2: Lingering Dragoncrest Ring
Rings3: Third Dragon Ring
Rings4: Ring of Restoration

Spell Slot1: Immolation

The whole point of this build is built around the spell "Immolation." I was going for a build that is capable of utilizing immolation and preventing as much damage from the spell as possible. That is the reason for the armor set and rings. However, I feel the armor could be better, but this is what I figured on as what is optimum for the stats I have provided, so if there are suggestions please let me know. As for the weapons, I wanted to stay close to the pyro theme of the build, hence the Spitfire Spear and the Black Knight Ultra Greatsword. The Parrying dagger is obviously for riposte purposes, since I don't like using a shield. The Chaos Rapier is for quick hits if the other weapons aren't doing the job.

I have theorized two more builds, so there is more to come. I however, I want to play with them and see how they work before I post. Thanks for reading and I look forward to the suggestions.
Last edited by Gaara1 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

"May Every Battle Be A Pleasant One"
PSN: KYO_026, ARCHKING_KYO
Gaara1

PSN Name: KYO_026, ARCHKING_KYO

Advertisement

Re: Kyo's Builds

Postby Belzebuuth » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:28 am

If I'm not mistaken Chaos Rapier has 13 Int 13 Faith requirements so it won't be the weapon to pick, while an Estoc would be a good idea (or you could use an elemental infused Espada for the parrying ability).

And I have a question: how many HP you have with 35 vgr?
Belzebuuth

PSN Name: FranZetta | Belzebuuth | FranZebuuth

Postby Gaara1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:30 am

Oh wow, thanks for that. I will edit it. I do like the Espada Ropera idea or Estoc.

As for how much health goes with 35 vigor, I apologize, but I don't have that information. I haven't made this build yet, the reason I put this out there is because I felt like this one was incomplete in some way and wanted it to be tweaked a bit.

Gaara1

Postby Belzebuuth » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:14 am

No need to apologize :)
Anyway I would suggest to raise Vgr a bit, around 40-45 (50 would be best in my opinion); you could take points from adp. In this way you won't reach the 110 agility "cap", so aim for a value of 95 or 105; it seems that those are breakpoints (don't take this as a sure thing though, as I don't have hard data to confirm; I usually run around with 100 agility and it does fine).
Belzebuuth

Postby Gaara1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 am

Raising vigor would be a good idea. I just thought that since the build is built around Immolation, I would need as much fire defense as I could get. That is the reason for the high adaptability stat, to build up the fire defense. What are your opinions? Do you think having more health would out-weigh the high fire defense or vice versa? Thanks.

Gaara1

Postby Belzebuuth » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:59 am

Gaara1 wrote:Do you think having more health would out-weigh the high fire defense?

Probably yes, as more health means increased survivability, and you won't be ohko'd by anything :P
Anyway I've never tried Immolation, maybe I'll give it a shot and I'll let you know what would be better, if fire def or hp
Belzebuuth

Return to Character Builds, NPCs and Enemies