Jumi´s builds

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Drangleic!

Re: Jumi´s builds

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:03 am

Quality: (Bandit)

43 Vgr
27 End
40 Str
45 Dex
26 Adp

Added to OP, will add setups soon enough.

Monk II:

Rh: Raw Santier´s

Lh: Bonefist
Lh1: Shadow dagger / Roayl dirk

R1 pokes to L1 bonefist. DW all the time. Vs shields try guard break with dagger. R1 and L1 mix up nicely. You can play aggro with WDR1 to WD R1, its pretty nasty move and even dealing chip dmg can open situations, careful vs parry uhka. You can play passive with R1 pokes and punish rolls with L1 L1.

More about Santier´s in OP. Fun and competitive, can match any setup. Opponents that like to try away unlocked and well timed R2 is nice.

Think I´ll revisit lv.150 mage next. Always fun at lv.150 when its mage vs physical.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
Jumilaattori

Advertisement

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:05 am

OP updated. 150 mage is solid but its made pre dlcs so if you want other spells do pick your flavour also its made for out world PvP so spells x 2 are for winning streaks in mind, those rare times I get lucky.
Jumilaattori

Postby Paleblood » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:19 pm

One thing that always boggles me is the balance between Adaptability and Endurance. I've seen prevalent streamers like Steel369 settle for 96 Agility to put another 16 points into Endurance. I understand that it varies with play-style and weapons but how do you go about this Jumi?
Paleblood

PSN Name: Paleblood

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 am

Last time I checked agility invi frames, it was on ps3 and table said 98,100,105.

105 agility gives 1 invi frame over 100 agility. I couldn´t notice any difference. I recommend 100 agility to all builds. 98 was inferior thought, was getting hit mid roll several times.

After reading your thoughts and checking invi frames, table says:

85 5
86 8
88 9
92 10
96 11
99 12
105 13
111 14
114 15
116 16

I think Steel is onto something. Like this Q build I posted has 43 vgr and 27 end, could use some more. I´ll test 96 agility. Right now I´m wasting agility and its only a 1 frame drop at 96.
Jumilaattori

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:10 am

I got hit once mid roll with 96 agility. Could dodge everything just like with 100 agility.

21 adp 96 agl
25 adp 99 agl
26 adp 100 agl

27 end to 33 end, quite marginal but sometimes you can swing once more which is good.

Depending on build, I´d say 96 agl or 105 agl if you can spare points like with raw build or pure dex and using simpleton´s ring like most roller girls.
Jumilaattori

Postby Paleblood » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:38 pm

96 AGL seem to be quite popular because with the Simpleton's Ring it bumps you up to 100. This means that you can practice with 96 AGL against normal players, but when the buffed Ice Rapier, Chaos Blade or Warp Sword comes out you can put on the ring and fight relatively safely.

But seeing how your build above uses the Raw Santier, I would only get base STR and DEX for the weapon and then pump Endurance like a mad man, and then complement with some other Raw weapons as well. 27 just seem too low for Santier's.
Paleblood

PSN Name: Paleblood

Postby Jumilaattori » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:57 am

I personally don´t like raw build. I prefer versatile build with fun dw and ps setups. I like ring of the living more than simpleton and its only 5 points you save at the cost of a ring slot. I play for fun and let others try hard, that´s why at this stage of the game I don´t post cookie cutter tryhard setups for 150 arena scene.

Played more with 96 agility and there´s times you get hit mid roll so back to quality setup I posted, after all 5 points of end is not worth getting hit imo.

Raw santier´s is just a 1 setup among many, never had any stamina probs. Besides 80% of opponents are roller girls with simpleton´s.

Raw build
: Pick str and dex for your weapon(s), straight sword,katana,axe,estoc. Use 4 rings. Get lots of end tho you don´t need it. Use simpleton. Run away from your opponent. Roll away with simpleton. Spam WDR1 from your safe zone. Use imaginative setups like dw axe + sword/katana/estoc and alter WDR1 and WDL1 :shock:

Don´t bow or salute but rush like a mad bull towards saluting opponent. If/when you win, don´t bow but run to the box or walk away 10 feet and turn your back.

And that covers raw build used by a roller gal.

:)
Jumilaattori

Previous

Return to Character Builds, NPCs and Enemies