Fight Clubs?

All things related to online play. Co-op, PvP, Online Trading, etc.

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Jumilaattori wrote:Isn´t that ego writing?

You missed launch and 2010. You emerged 2011 full of hate. I´m the guy who tolerated.(tried to make ppl accept you) Still there´s things that you´ve said (not to me) but to good ppl, terrible things and they will haunt you.From des to dks to dks2 ps3 you´ve been flooding chats with fucking nonsense, for 4 years. I´d play dks1 on/off and everytime you in chat flooding it with nonsense.Play dks2 "fight club" you there? For sure, flooding it with fucking nonsense. That´s your fucking community. That´s why I told you that, hey go in twitch to shout. That´s why I said that fight clubs and community is there, the problem is you. I´ve always spoken for myself only.



This is the only thing worth going over in the post and ill be precise and to the point.

1. i was there in 2009, check trophy dates for evidence. and full of love <3

2. This ones from the heart v

A lot of what i said to "good people" was the result of being assaulted over trolling in game,and they perused me in ways that almost caused the drama to spill over and effect me in real life, so that's instantaneous karma for you, if you're going to attack someone you better make sure you're well grounded first and they were not. Demon's Souls remains a community that i remember taking itself more seriously than every MMO I've ever played combined, and while i thank you for being my friend then and showing me the ropes, it's no longer required as the meta is so big now only a handful of people remember or know about those days the only thing people who were not there are missing are the in-jokes, not that it matters either, i still had no problems dueling on DeS, and still don't to this day. You can hold what i did in my youth over my head, but it really doesn't bother me as much as you think as you're missing major bits of info. All i ask is that if you're going to turn this into an assault of my character, and what I've been doing the last 5-6 years that you get your facts straight, even if you are my friend, you don't get a free pass to insult me over something that happened so long ago, that did not involve you, just because we are in an argument. The only person that has been immature here is you and you alone and i'm calling you out on that because it's ridiculous and this was an inappropriate and backhanded way to handle a constructive argument.

3. You haven't been in a chat for years, and they were all flooded by nonsense post 2013, which is when i quit going to them, i also made many friends in those chats, and yes that is my community, last psn chat you saw me in was probably throwback, wherein we had a good conversation, so cherry-picking drama and smearing it all over a forum like this is simply hostile.

4. You absolutely missed my argument in favor of jumping off the deep end about drama that's older than high school.

Instead of this jumilaattori, why don't we be friends and play souls together someday hmm?

Either way it goes, I've told you far more now than required, and i'm not replying to these posts further if they continue to be pointed assaults about character and credibility, i was nice and tried holding a logical debate but i guess it's cheese for everyone instead.

Mephistophelea wrote:Some things never change. :D


Fallout 4 reference in disguise.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Advertisement

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Isn´t this the very essence of an ego?

Magicisoverrated wrote:1. i was there in 2009, check trophy dates for evidence. and full of love <3
Only saw you in 2011 and you were posting silly hatemails after jumping with 2 phantoms and smashing mirdan r1 r1 r1 :)

Magicisoverrated wrote:A lot of what i said to "good people" was the result of being assaulted over trolling in game,and they perused me in ways that almost caused the drama to spill over and effect me in real life, so that's instantaneous karma for you, if you're going to attack someone you better make sure you're well grounded first and they were not.
Yup you´re the victim. What was that fancy word you used? A martyr?

Magicisoverrated wrote:Demon's Souls remains a community that i remember taking itself more seriously than every MMO I've ever played combined, and while i thank you for being my friend then and showing me the ropes, it's no longer required as the meta is so big now only a handful of people remember or know about those days the only thing people who were not there are missing are the in-jokes, not that it matters either, i still had no problems dueling on DeS, and still don't to this day. You can hold what i did in my youth over my head, but it really doesn't bother me as much as you think as you're missing major bits of info. All i ask is that if you're going to turn this into an assault of my character, and what I've been doing the last 5-6 years that you get your facts straight, even if you are my friend, you don't get a free pass to insult me over something that happened so long ago, that did not involve you, just because we are in an argument. The only person that has been immature here is you and you alone and i'm calling you out on that because it's ridiculous and this was an inappropriate and backhanded way to handle a constructive argument.
DeS was good times, very nice ppl from all over the world, you only hated and trolled, you don´t even get to talk about it. You missed mostly everything. That´s when you started but it didn´t end there. You continued to dks1 and to dks2. Hey, roughly a year ago I played dks2 on ps3, you in chat flooding it with nonsense, mindless trolling, everyday. That is what you do, its not an assault it just is what it is but why? There is no constructive argument, only you derailing and trying to troll. I´ve seen it first hand over the years and the things Í´ve heard is even worse.

How you talk about community and whatnot makes you look delusional.

Magicisoverrated wrote:You haven't been in a chat for years, and they were all flooded by nonsense post 2013, which is when i quit going to them, i also made many friends in those chats, and yes that is my community, last psn chat you saw me in was probably throwback, wherein we had a good conversation, so cherry-picking drama and smearing it all over a forum like this is simply hostile.
There´s no need to pick cherries, from 2011 to last year I´ve seen what you do. Trying to save your face now is just sad. Its your ego posting, eh? You started this and you can´t stop. Karma.

Magicisoverrated wrote:Either way it goes, I've told you far more now than required, and i'm not replying to these posts further if they continue to be pointed assaults about character and credibility, i was nice and tried holding a logical debate but i guess it's cheese for everyone instead.
You were nice and the debate was very logical :lol: Why do you say you won´t reply? You can´t help yourself can you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI_oBXzLNmw
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby DarkestSoul » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 am

To Jumi:

Where to begin. Magic just wanted to have a pretty civil discussion, but where do you get off acting so harshly? I've known Magic for awhile now, enough to know that a lot of what you said is based in some kind of malicious bias. Yeah, they had a tendency to troll, but who here (besides the ones who take it far too seriously) haven't? If you put that much investment into what happens to your avatar online that you'll attack someone who was once a friend in such a way, then I'm sorry man, you've got some serious issues to deal with. That's not ad hominem, that's fact. I usually can't be arsed to bother with such things, but Magic is a good friend and what you're doing here is not only uncalled for, but childish and unacceptable Jumilaattori. There were attempts that I know of to keep this private, but someone with a lack of character such as yourself denied those attempts to act high and mighty on a forum, and such things I will not let a friend go through without intervening.


Magicisoverrated wrote:A lot of what i said to "good people" was the result of being assaulted over trolling in game,and they perused me in ways that almost caused the drama to spill over and effect me in real life, so that's instantaneous karma for you, if you're going to attack someone you better make sure you're well grounded first and they were not.
The fact that you completely threw this bit here away Jumi goes to show that you are truly no friend to anyone. As I've previously stated, I've known Magic for awhile now and the effects the assaults have had. Trolling the people who caused them is nothing compared to what they tried to do. If you actually had a clue and acted like a friend should Jumi, you would know.

Jumilaattori wrote:How you talk about community and whatnot makes you look delusional.

Only delusion I see is your blind hatred when all that was asked for was a civil conversation.

Jumilaattori wrote:There´s no need to pick cherries, from 2011 to last year I´ve seen what you do. Trying to save your face now is just sad. Its your ego posting, eh? You started this and you can´t stop. Karma.

Only one who looks like they're trying to save face here is you, and to throw an old friend under the bus like you have shows how much character you truly lack.

Jumilaattori wrote: You were nice and the debate was very logical :lol: Why do you say you won´t reply? You can´t help yourself can you?

Magic doesn't need to reply to someone so far up their a.ss at this point after making a pretty concise rebuttal as they did before your last post.

Hopefully now Jumi, you get how far in the wrong you are on all of this and stop this nonsense. Magic is a good person, don't pick on them because you think you need to save virtual face or that it's somehow cool to hate on them because some lame community told you so. Grow up and let the past be the past, and try to learn a bit about before passing such harsh judgement. Now I highly suggest you keep all of this private and show you're not such a lowly person as I now think you are.
DarkestSoul
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 pm
Country: Albania (al)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:10 am

Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby DarkestSoul » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:28 am

Jumilaattori wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g


Fits you well, that your theme song? But I found something to cheer you up with Jumi
http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/caus ... y-country/
Finally, Finland beats Sweden in something. Support your country.
DarkestSoul
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 pm
Country: Albania (al)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Slazer » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Magicisoverrated were you Midi from DeS days?
Slazer
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:40 am

It´s pink mage, the guy who pretends to be a girl on interwebz. Nurtured by enipple.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:50 am

Slazer wrote:Magicisoverrated were you Midi from DeS days?


The answer to this question is both yes and no. instead of being vague, basically i have his account but he gave it to me willingly and adopted another name. That being said, i feel this thread spiraled out of control so i'm going to quietly watch from the shadows from this point forward instead :D
Last edited by Magicisoverrated on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby DarkestSoul » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:05 am

Jumilaattori wrote:It´s pink mage, the guy who pretends to be a girl on interwebz. Nurtured by enipple.


More petty slander Jumi? I am very much my own person from Magic, feel free to ask the mods to check IP addresses because you seem incapable of even looking at the join dates on this forum. PSN is MrPinkFloyd, do some research as you like. I would like to see a well thought out response from you, but from what I know of you, and what I've seen... Asking a lot. Prove me wrong Jumi, let's see what you can do that actually would garner some respect besides just putting it in your sig and thinking it's true.
DarkestSoul
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 pm
Country: Albania (al)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:28 am

I wish you all the best, pink. Hopefully one day you´ll be happy, have a good summer and take care.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby DarkestSoul » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:37 am

Jumilaattori wrote:I wish you all the best, pink. Hopefully one day you´ll be happy, have a good summer and take care.


At least you have the sense to back down when the stance you've taken is tentative at best. Ignore the questions of your evidence to support your claims and my prod to check into the matter of being someone else, just gives me a chuckle at the delusion I've seen from you. But, best wishes as well, and good luck in the future. You'll need it with how you treat people. Take care.
DarkestSoul
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 pm
Country: Albania (al)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:38 am

So sorry but shouldn´t you´ve posted that as magic?

You can have the last word now, sorry.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Previous

Return to Online

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Advertisement