Fight Clubs?

All things related to online play. Co-op, PvP, Online Trading, etc.

Fight Clubs?

Postby Slazer » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Hey everyone, it has been a long time since i have been on this forum. I used to be part of a fight club that mostly fought in heides tower but IDK where ppl are fighting now or if one even exists. If It does pls let me know I would love to practice with you guys again.
Slazer
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Advertisement

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 am

On ps4 iron keep bridge is very busy on max tier. However lots of jumpers and double buffs and everything goes but its nice mostly.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Slazer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Do ps3 and ps4 connect on the same server? I wouldnt think they do, but i invaded someone at Mcduff's workshop and i noticed in their world he(Mcduff) was in a different place than on my ps3 version.
Slazer
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby zeech » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:02 pm

PS3 and PS4 don't connect to the same server.

You can get McDuff to move by lighting the torch in his room. McDuff is identical in both versions.
User avatar
zeech
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Slazer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Well i need a ps4 bad then lol
Slazer
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby zeech » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:18 pm

I've heard PS3 is still quite busy? Check the usual places like Iron Keep bridge and the BoB arena...?
User avatar
zeech
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Slazer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:31 pm

It is busy, I just wanted to have some lvl 150 duels with my old friends.

PSN Slegan
Slazer
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:22 am

Fight Clubs are a thing of the past. You can still find a couple of people who cling to the old ways like native americans on the PS3. But, mostly thanks to PS4's lack of anonymous communication and how stupid souls games are with voice communication, there are really no more "Fight Clubs" your best bet is to invade popular areas vis-à-vis according to word of mouth or twitch and then keep in touch with them over a messenger. I highly recommend playing DKS2 on PC if you're looking for some semblance of a Fight Club like you found on DKS.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

on ps4 there´s 20+ ppl easy everytime dropping reds and vading at the same place :)

Then again we didn´t call that a fc in des either but yea :D

imo that is a fc ;)
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Jumilaattori wrote:on ps4 there´s 20+ ppl easy everytime dropping reds and vading at the same place :)

Then again we didn´t call that a fc in des either but yea :D

imo that is a fc ;)


too impersonal
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Chances are that some1 is streaming, you can go there to shout between your fights, if that is your cup of tea ;)
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:43 am

Jumilaattori wrote:Chances are that some1 is streaming, you can go there to shout between your fights, if that is your cup of tea ;)


That's not the point either. The whole thing with fight clubs and the chat's around them was the sense of community, for me at least. You knew everyone you were going to play against by name, their play style, and their history. At one time souls games had a cohesive niche community that was unlike any other game i had experienced up to that point besides MMO's, but what made souls especially different was that it was a single player game at heart and a group of players just banded together to create their own little niche fight clubs.

What we have in DKS2 and Bloodborne are not the same anymore, both are opposite extremes. In DKS2 i don't see this facet of the community anymore, i just see twitch streamers and people now just casually logging in to play with whomever, in DKS2 you can easily encounter people you will never see again, or at least not enough to remember by ID, mostly people just watch people stream and try to get their 45 seconds of efame by invading the streamer, or blindly accept whatever meta location being fed to them. It just isn't the same, sure the community is there, but it's not an engaging one. I'm not saying the casualization of it all is good or bad, sure it's much more accessible to everyone but it lost it's charm somewhere along the way.

As for Bloodborne, this one experiences the opposite extreme. In this game the niche communities are far too niche. In order to get a group of players together you must share a glyph with a specified group of players, however, this makes acquiring new blood on a need to know basis and removes a vital element that made fight clubs interesting- that being outside influence from anyone, sure you join a fight club for dueling, but you also want to find new people interested and show off the skills you pick up in that fight club to new players and not just randomly invading some poor kid trying to get to the next boss. I realize some bloodborne communities get by with varying degrees of success by sharing their glyphs with reddit and other communities, but these are generally groups of gamers i couldn't be caught dead with, let alone be assed to hold a conversation with, there is skill to be found on some places like gamefaqs but that is few and very far between.

I know this probably doesn't bother 90% of people who still play souls, but to me, because of these problems it has caused me to disassociate, the games have gotten too big for their own good for me to get out of them what i did in the beginning. I still play the singleplayer and i enjoy them for that but the way things are now is certainly not my cup of tea.

TL:DR: fight clubs are a thing of the past, invade iron bridge.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Magicisoverrated wrote:The whole thing with fight clubs and the chat's around them was the sense of community, for me at least.
Fair enough. For you. The problem is not community nor fight clubs, the problem is you.

What do you know about PS4 community, how many PvP sessions have you done?

Magicisoverrated wrote:It just isn't the same, sure the community is there, but it's not an engaging one. I'm not saying the casualization of it all is good or bad, sure it's much more accessible to everyone but it lost it's charm somewhere along the way.
Your opinion. Your opinion. Your opinion.

Magicisoverrated wrote:In DKS2 i don't see this facet of the community anymore, i just see twitch streamers and people now just casually logging in to play with whomever, in DKS2 you can easily encounter people you will never see again, or at least not enough to remember by ID, mostly people just watch people stream and try to get their 45 seconds of efame by invading the streamer, or blindly accept whatever meta location being fed to them.
You don´t. Source?

Magicisoverrated wrote:TL:DR: fight clubs are a thing of the past, invade iron bridge.
If the world would spin around you and your preferances then yes.

Let´s vade bridge:

A: You get vaded cause there´s lots of vaders
B: You get jumped cause there´s always jumpers
C: You vade a vader
D: You found a fight club with host + you + 4 reds

That is a massive fight club. A PvP community gathering for PvP.

Drop red sign, there´s always 3+ hosts with 5 reds in world, everytime duels, 2v2, 3v1, 3v2, free for alls. Like I wanna spice things up and cast lingering flame at 4 guys and all aggro and chaos breaks out.

Okay and dragon duels, arena and that´s only max tier. Busy as a bee xd. I don´t even know how is low sm and 150 range.

PS4 community, the PvP players, top notch.I hear ps3 still busy and there was several fight clubs the last time I played.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Jumilaattori wrote:Fair enough. For you. The problem is not community nor fight clubs, the problem is you.


The problem is not me, the problem is our definition of Fight Clubs, you're appealing to me with emotion, ill show you this throughout the post, improper argumentation.

Jumilaattori wrote:What do you know about PS4 community, how many PvP sessions have you done?


Enough, what's the point? personal experience doesn't preclude actuality. anecdotal experience is just that, it doesn't provide a proper argument. You can blow this out of proportion if you want, but i don't suggest it.

Jumilaattori wrote:Your opinion. Your opinion. Your opinion.


yes, it was my personal opinion, but you've broken up my argument to tell me one part was my opinion, this is more emotional responding, if my opinions upset you, or you disagree with them, actually respond with reasons, not repetitive words.

Jumilaattori wrote: You don´t. Source?


Yes correct, i don't, do you? and if you do could you provide evidence please.

The source is Twitch.com....i'm sorry did you want recordings of my web browser and screenshots of the chatrooms?

Jumilaattori wrote: If the world would spin around you and your preferances then yes.


I never claimed the world does or should spin around my preferences even if i feel the world would be a better place if it did ( :P ) but i'm not one to make such a claim, so i don't understand why this is pointed, once again just feels like you're responding to me with more emotional backlash.

Jumilaattori wrote: truncated ABCD point


Let me show you why this doesn't prove anything:

Let's play Call of Duty:

A: You join a death match cause there's lots of those
B. You get ganged up on cause you're a noob
C. You kill the person that killstreaked you
D. You found a clan with a leader+you+30 other people

This is a massive group of players who get together to play Call of Duty online PvP

This by my definition is not reminiscent of a Dark Souls or Demon's Souls fight club, it is merely playing the games online mode catered to PvP, it's incredibly impersonal and i strongly disagree with saying it has anything to do with a Fight Club. Then again, it goes back to the problem of defining what a Fight Club is vs Online Mode.



Jumilaattori wrote:Drop red sign, there´s always 3+ hosts with 5 reds in world, everytime duels, 2v2, 3v1, 3v2, free for alls. Like I wanna spice things up and cast lingering flame at 4 guys and all aggro and chaos breaks out.


Point? i never said anything about how active the game was, i know for a fact it's active. This isn't what i was saying at all.


Jumilaattori wrote:PS4 community, the PvP players, top notch.I hear ps3 still busy and there was several fight clubs the last time I played.


I disagree, but that's your opinion. I also said in my post that PS3 still has fight clubs, but they are dying.


In summary Jumilaattori, please don't allow my opinions to upset you, if they don't, then please respond to me with an actual response to what i wrote, i would genuinely like to here counterpoints and opinions, not attacking what i wrote in defense of the games popularity(at least this is what i believe you were doing, it was hard to tell). You can respond to this post saying that more people disagree with me than agree with me, and this i admit is probably true as i am a contrarian, but as long as you recognize that line of argumentation is fallacious.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby plaintomato » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:00 pm

I picked up Scholar on PS4.

Jumi, if action is good at max tier tell me more. I don't want to build a bunch of characters again. Should I just level the crap out of my guy or is it worth holding at some SL. I guess the natural way to play DkS2 is to just play and forget completely about level with at least one build. Maybe have another around 150 to 200? What is going on out there?

Friend killer2m8o, Jumi and anybody. I forgot all my friends on my old PS3 Flyripe account. I got no friends *tears*. Somebody give me some stuff. I've passed out enough gear in all these games to not feel like a total leech for asking. In the meantime I'll be grinding up a build and happy to pass whatever I got to anybody. Looks like there is no 24 hour delay to download a backed up save on PS4.
plaintomato
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:00 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:09 pm

plaintomato wrote:I picked up Scholar on PS4.

Jumi, if action is good at max tier tell me more. I don't want to build a bunch of characters again. Should I just level the crap out of my guy or is it worth holding at some SL. I guess the natural way to play DkS2 is to just play and forget completely about level with at least one build. Maybe have another around 150 to 200? What is going on out there?

Friend killer2m8o, Jumi and anybody. I forgot all my friends on my old PS3 Flyripe account. I got no friends *tears*. Somebody give me some stuff. I've passed out enough gear in all these games to not feel like a total leech for asking. In the meantime I'll be grinding up a build and happy to pass whatever I got to anybody. Looks like there is no 24 hour delay to download a backed up save on PS4.


Think you've already answered all of your own questions

http://fextralife.com/forums/t32696/org ... sl150-ps3/

Hard to believe you would ask what level meta is...
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby plaintomato » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Magicisoverrated wrote:http://fextralife.com/forums/t32696/organized-pvp-at-sl150-ps3/

Hard to believe you would ask what level meta is...

lol. point taken. that group was fun while it lasted. but it was a lot of energy that I don't have at the moment. the main thing is
plaintomato wrote:I don't want to build a bunch of characters again.

I'll probably build one character to hold at a set SL anyway, now that you can buy the agape ring, but right now I just want the easiest route to lots of fun PVP. If that means powering to top tier I'll deal with it. I'm done with working at this game for now, I just want to play.
plaintomato
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:00 pm
Country: United States (us)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:28 pm

plaintomato wrote:Jumi, if action is good at max tier tell me more. I don't want to build a bunch of characters again. Should I just level the crap out of my guy or is it worth holding at some SL. I guess the natural way to play DkS2 is to just play and forget completely about level with at least one build. Maybe have another around 150 to 200? What is going on out there?
I did the natural progress thing and started arena at 150, ended up to 225 and felt complete. Then I started outside PvP and its so active that you get lots of souls and ever since been lv. upping with PvP souls. Some drop 20k souls, others 200k. Some triple buff, full havels, jesters hell there´s everything and everything goes. Good versatility.

I also wanted 1 toon, to use everything and try max tier and just go with it. Many top players from ps3 are playing ps4 now, 95% of opponents know how to play. Matches are tight. Bad focus and you die badly, fooling around and underestimating and you die badly. Skill lv. is very good.

plaintomato wrote:Friend killer2m8o, Jumi and anybody. I forgot all my friends on my old PS3 Flyripe account.
Will do, I wondered what has happened :)


plaintomato wrote:lol. point taken. that group was fun while it lasted. but it was a lot of energy that I don't have at the moment.
Ye. We had over 30 ppl, still it was always a hassle and you´d fight the same ppl and long waiting times and whatnot.

Now that you get 5 reds, bridge is like 4-1. 2 guys fight and when it ends a new fight with new fighters begin. Fast paced action and very smooth. At times there´s lots of jumpers and bad ones that are no fun then you can join dragons or go arena, its nice. Arena is lots of dif opponents and longest wait time ever been like 10s. Í´m blue and I rotate orbs and dropping my sign. Blue vading is slow, red is insta vade.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Magicisoverrated wrote:The problem is not me, the problem is our definition of Fight Clubs, you're appealing to me with emotion, ill show you this throughout the post, improper argumentation.
Arguing about the definition of a fight club hmm semantics, sementics however its spelled. PS4 bridge is open for all, no need to txt chat, no need to organize. We didn´t have fight clubs in des.

Magicisoverrated wrote:Enough, what's the point? personal experience doesn't preclude actuality. anecdotal experience is just that, it doesn't provide a proper argument. You can blow this out of proportion if you want, but i don't suggest it.
You also mentioned screen shots.. My guess is that you´ve under 20h played on ps4, with nada PvP. Maybe 2h played. Sent me a screenie to ps4 with your loading a toon screen which shows play time.

Magicisoverrated wrote:yes, it was my personal opinion, but you've broken up my argument to tell me one part was my opinion, this is more emotional responding, if my opinions upset you, or you disagree with them, actually respond with reasons, not repetitive words.
I pointed out is your opinion based on your preferance after you talked like what you say is an absolute fact. I´m not upset nor emotional just saying how it is and calling bs.

Magicisoverrated wrote:Yes correct, i don't, do you? and if you do could you provide evidence please.

The source is Twitch.com....i'm sorry did you want recordings of my web browser and screenshots of the chatrooms?
Screenie of your play time will do. Funny how on bridge ppl fight whoever and drop signs to fight whoever :)

Magicisoverrated wrote:Point? i never said anything about how active the game was, i know for a fact it's active. This isn't what i was saying at all.
Point is that when ppl drop reds and there´s always multi hosts in the same spot it is...? Not a fight club.

Magicisoverrated wrote:
I disagree, but that's your opinion. I also said in my post that PS3 still has fight clubs, but they are dying.
You disagree about quality of fights and skill lv. on ps4 or about ps3 being active?

Let´s look at that screenie first if former and then talk about it more.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:55 am

/sigh...


Jumilaattori wrote: Arguing about the definition of a fight club hmm semantics, sementics however its spelled. PS4 bridge is open for all, no need to txt chat, no need to organize. We didn´t have fight clubs in des.



That's not what semantics means...Yes we did.

Jumilaattori wrote:You also mentioned screen shots.. My guess is that you´ve under 20h played on ps4, with nada PvP. Maybe 2h played. Sent me a screenie to ps4 with your loading a toon screen which shows play time.



https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/begging-the-question


Jumilaattori wrote: I pointed out is your opinion based on your preferance after you talked like what you say is an absolute fact. I´m not upset nor emotional just saying how it is and calling bs.


https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

I never said my opinion was absolute fact, please quote where i did, this also proves your responding to me based on tone, that's not logical at all, you can believe my opinions are BS, but it doesn't change the fact that they are opinions, just like you thinking my opinions are BS, is in itself an opinion, this is semantics by the way.

Jumilaattori wrote: Funny how on bridge ppl fight whoever and drop signs to fight whoever :)


That's not what a fight club is, thats engaging in online gameplay mode, it's like you didn't read what i wrote...

Jumilaattori wrote:] Point is that when ppl drop reds and there´s always multi hosts in the same spot it is...? Not a fight club.


https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Jumilaattori wrote:I You disagree about quality of fights and skill lv. on ps4 or about ps3 being active?


Please quote where i said that or made those claims. I can clarify for you further if you provide direct quotes.

Jumilaattori wrote:Let´s look at that screenie first if former and then talk about it more.


https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal



Please read what i write, provide examples and stop using strawman, try to formulate an argument instead of trying to troll someone with a different opinion than your own.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:44 am

Instead of giving me the screenie you did what you did. So you´ve played ps4 ver. 2hrs. Thus you don´t know what you´re talking about.

Between the lines exudes your preferance and how dks2 PvP doesen´t meet.

But how can you talk about what you don´t know about and present it as a fact?

After all what is a king?

lol
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:02 am

Jumilaattori wrote:Instead of giving me the screenie you did what you did. So you´ve played ps4 ver. 2hrs. Thus you don´t know what you´re talking about.


False, i'm just not obligated to expose anything to you just because you ask for evidence, especially when it involves personal information and things i don't need to associate with this board. You're sidestepping having to read my argument in favor of personally attacking my experience, and it's flawed. You not only don't know my experience with the game, but you've chosen base your entire argument off an unknown instead of actually trying to prove me wrong with a logical thought out post.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question

Jumilaattori wrote:Between the lines exudes your preferance and how dks2 PvP doesen´t meet.


Evidence?

Jumilaattori wrote:But how can you talk about what you don´t know about and present it as a fact?


Evidence?

Jumilaattori wrote:After all what is a king?

lol



Awesomest is king.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby zeech » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:18 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:That's not the point either. The whole thing with fight clubs and the chat's around them was the sense of community, for me at least. You knew everyone you were going to play against by name, their play style, and their history. At one time souls games had a cohesive niche community that was unlike any other game i had experienced up to that point besides MMO's, but what made souls especially different was that it was a single player game at heart and a group of players just banded together to create their own little niche fight clubs.


It sounds like what you yearn for is not any particular system or process that someone can label as a "fight club" but actually just the same thing we have now but with a much smaller but very active community ( filled with people you didnt hate :P ).

ie. if DS2 had only 100 PvP players but they played almost every night in the same locations, then it would fulfill your definition of "fight club" even though nothing in the game code is different from DS2 now.


Hypothetically, if DS2 had a very well designed region system (where multiplayer can be filtered down to the language, continent, country, state or city level - and you can freely choose your location even if you dont live there), then you might have a chance at your desire, even with a large, mainstream playerbase.
By filtering to a small enough region to restrict the number of people you could possibly meet, you'd get a greater sense of community (and along they way ensure you have good pings, maybe.)

Sadly there havent been many games that support this sort of thing. I wish Steam/PSN/XBLive would build this into their base API so all games can use it. I play fighting games a lot so detailed region filtering would be really nice.
User avatar
zeech
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:49 pm

zeech wrote:
It sounds like what you yearn for is not any particular system or process that someone can label as a "fight club" but actually just the same thing we have now but with a much smaller but very active community ( filled with people you didnt hate :P ).

ie. if DS2 had only 100 PvP players but they played almost every night in the same locations, then it would fulfill your definition of "fight club" even though nothing in the game code is different from DS2 now.


Hypothetically, if DS2 had a very well designed region system (where multiplayer can be filtered down to the language, continent, country, state or city level - and you can freely choose your location even if you dont live there), then you might have a chance at your desire, even with a large, mainstream playerbase.
By filtering to a small enough region to restrict the number of people you could possibly meet, you'd get a greater sense of community (and along they way ensure you have good pings, maybe.)

Sadly there havent been many games that support this sort of thing. I wish Steam/PSN/XBLive would build this into their base API so all games can use it. I play fighting games a lot so detailed region filtering would be really nice.


yes, precisely. I miss the spirit of the community :(
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:38 pm

I asked a screen shot to ps4 via ps4 from your dks2 loading a toon screen. The only information there is your play time. Since you refused its clear that you don´t know what you´re talking about. Then again as always you were just trolling and now I don´t even know what that is you´re doing. Well I shouldn´t have engaged, kinda like jumpers just stand still or white out.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Jumilaattori wrote:I asked a screen shot to ps4 via ps4 from your dks2 loading a toon screen. The only information there is your play time. Since you refused its clear that you don´t know what you´re talking about. Then again as always you were just trolling and now I don´t even know what that is you´re doing. Well I shouldn´t have engaged, kinda like jumpers just stand still or white out.


Well if i don't know what i'm talking about i'm sure it would be easy to provide a argument that disproves what i said, instead you demand screenshots and anecdotal evidence as proof instead of actually tackling my argument. It's obvious you don't know what i'm doing, and i think it's partially because your grasp on English isn't as strong as it could be. Someone here was able respond and communicate with me and my points in a very logical fashion that didn't devolve into a personal assault, i'm not putting effort into providing evidence just so i can satisfy your curiosity but you have to ask yourself knowing how strong of a fan of souls i am how it's possible i haven't played souls extensively on every platform, but you have a long history and 6 warnings worth of being extremely contrarian and trollish so ill just take what you said to me with salt and let you be on your way.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:33 pm

Oh pink :D

Do you really see yourself as a respected member of souls community? Since when have you done something else than flood psn chats with nonsense, trying to troll? Always hating and dissing the community esp. PvP´ers.

You sent me pixel boobs but refuse to sent a screen with playtime cause it would show that you´re lying. You´re talking out of your ass. Simple as that.

I really don´t know what you´re doing.. What are you trying to do? Better yet ask yourself why are you doing that?

I get by with my english but I have no interest to start arguing with you offtopic or to even discuss ps4 community,fight clubs and whatnot for reasons stated. Funny thing ego and all..

So far with you I´ve gone with "to see light, to see hope no matter how faint it might be"

Can´t see what´s not there so I´ll say bye bye, take care.
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:17 am

Jumilaattori wrote:Do you really see yourself as a respected member of souls community? Since when have you done something else than flood psn chats with nonsense, trying to troll? Always hating and dissing the community esp. PvP´ers.


Interesting, i think DeS came out....5 years ago. Whatever a troll did to you in the past, let it go and quit being a martyr for a video game community, it looks terrible.

Jumilaattori wrote:You sent me pixel boobs


GTA V <3

Jumilaattori wrote: but refuse to sent a screen with playtime cause it would show that you´re lying. You´re talking out of your ass. Simple as that.


False, i'm not obligated to reveal to you what accounts i use to play DKS2 with, your argument is still a strawman, and you're still personally attacking me instead of using logic, but i think that is lost on you at this point.

Jumilaattori wrote: I really don´t know what you´re doing.. What are you trying to do? Better yet ask yourself why are you doing that?


I don't know if you know what i know what you're doing is what i'm doing while you're trying to do. Ask yourself this.

Jumilaattori wrote:I get by with my english but I have no interest to start arguing with you offtopic or to even discuss ps4 community,fight clubs and whatnot for reasons stated. Funny thing ego and all..


I apologize for English comment, but i think a lot of misunderstanding comes from you misinterpreting people, i know i'm not the first one to have this issue with you at least. but you're the one that brought us here, so i can only read this with a simper especially that ego comment.

Jumilaattori wrote:So far with you I´ve gone with "to see light, to see hope no matter how faint it might be"

Can´t see what´s not there so I´ll say bye bye, take care.



dawwww.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Jumilaattori » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:33 am

Isn´t that ego writing?

Magicisoverrated wrote:Interesting, i think DeS came out....5 years ago. Whatever a troll did to you in the past, let it go and quit being a martyr for a video game community, it looks terrible.
You missed launch and 2010. You emerged 2011 full of hate. I´m the guy who tolerated.(tried to make ppl accept you) Still there´s things that you´ve said (not to me) but to good ppl, terrible things and they will haunt you.From des to dks to dks2 ps3 you´ve been flooding chats with fucking nonsense, for 4 years. I´d play dks1 on/off and everytime you in chat flooding it with nonsense.Play dks2 "fight club" you there? For sure, flooding it with fucking nonsense. That´s your fucking community. That´s why I told you that, hey go in twitch to shout. That´s why I said that fight clubs and community is there, the problem is you. I´ve always spoken for myself only.

Magicisoverrated wrote:False, i'm not obligated to reveal to you what accounts i use to play DKS2 with, your argument is still a strawman, and you're still personally attacking me instead of using logic, but i think that is lost on you at this point.
How can you base an opinion about community and quality of fights on having a field day with 3 phantoms? I say what I see what I exp. I wouldn´t even call it an argument. It just is what it is. Now we back in, what are you trying to do/achieve?

Magicisoverrated wrote:I apologize for English comment, but i think a lot of misunderstanding comes from you misinterpreting people, i know i'm not the first one to have this issue with you at least. but you're the one that brought us here, so i can only read this with a simper especially that ego comment.
No offence given (ye right), none taken. I read you like an open book, neh? How can you generalize like that? Isn´t that low.. perhaps the rock bottom?

Isn´t it ego? What did you win/gain?

I´m sorry for not using literal engriiiiish by the dicfuckingnictionary or however its spelled.

Happy mid summer!
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
User avatar
Jumilaattori
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am
Country: Finland (fi)

Re: Fight Clubs?

Postby Mephistophelea » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:11 am

Some things never change. :D
Image
Mephistophelea
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm
Country: Czech Republic (cz)
PSN Name: Mephistophea

Next

Return to Online

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

  • Advertisement