DkS2 is officially awesome. I withdraw all my complaints.

DkS2 is officially awesome. I withdraw all my complaints.

Postby plaintomato » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:57 am

Man I'm loving SOTFS. This is like a breath of fresh air after BB. Honestly, I'd probably say BB has better PVE, but when you're done with PVE, BB becomes a relative let down because the PVP just is not interesting. DkS2 has longevity. I used to hate the SM system so bad that it ruined the game for me, but with the Agape ring, and w/o megamule, builds are back. You can run a focused build, or crank your SM through the roof, and both ways to play are fun without the game forcing one or the other on you. This is a blast, and any other complaints I ever had about DkS2 apparently are minor enough that I forget to notice anymore because FUN.

PVP is really active after you get somewhere past 2 million all the way to infinity. So fun. Build options and tactics are deep and varied, carelessness gets you killed, and efficiency pays off. It's just too bad it took a complete reissue of the game to get it here.

That is all. Just enjoying it so much I had to stop in and praise the sun. The sky and the cosmos can eat ****. Maybe I'll change my mind in a year and a half after BB gets a rebirth.
plaintomato

Advertisement

Re: DkS2 is officially awesome. I withdraw all my complaints

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:23 am

plaintomato wrote:Man I'm loving SOTFS. This is like a breath of fresh air after BB. Honestly, I'd probably say BB has better PVE, but when you're done with PVE, BB becomes a relative let down because the PVP just is not interesting. DkS2 has longevity. I used to hate the SM system so bad that it ruined the game for me, but with the Agape ring, and w/o megamule, builds are back. You can run a focused build, or crank your SM through the roof, and both ways to play are fun without the game forcing one or the other on you. This is a blast, and any other complaints I ever had about DkS2 apparently are minor enough that I forget to notice anymore because FUN.

PVP is really active after you get somewhere past 2 million all the way to infinity. So fun. Build options and tactics are deep and varied, carelessness gets you killed, and efficiency pays off. It's just too bad it took a complete reissue of the game to get it here.

That is all. Just enjoying it so much I had to stop in and praise the sun. The sky and the cosmos can eat ****. Maybe I'll change my mind in a year and a half after BB gets a rebirth.
Hear, hear!
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
Jumilaattori

Postby Mephistophelea » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:51 am

Jumilaattori wrote:Hear, hear!

No! Fear the old blood...
Mephistophelea

PSN Name: Mephistophea

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:44 pm

plaintomato wrote:Man I'm loving SOTFS. This is like a breath of fresh air after BB. Honestly, I'd probably say BB has better PVE, but when you're done with PVE, BB becomes a relative let down because the PVP just is not interesting. DkS2 has longevity. I used to hate the SM system so bad that it ruined the game for me, but with the Agape ring, and w/o megamule, builds are back. You can run a focused build, or crank your SM through the roof, and both ways to play are fun without the game forcing one or the other on you. This is a blast, and any other complaints I ever had about DkS2 apparently are minor enough that I forget to notice anymore because FUN.

i disagree
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Postby Jumilaattori » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:06 am

Mephistophelea wrote:No! Fear the old blood...
By the gods, Laurence. Fear it..
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Use sticky white stuff on the next enemy.
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Return to Dark Souls 2 Discussion