So. You don't like being invaded?

So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Squiter_X32 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 pm

i have the solution for you, (must require something that suspends the application of DS2!)
(Tested on PS4 DS2)

Let's say you're going through an area, huntsman copse for example; and youre doing good, but you're losing quite a bit of health, and next thing you know, you get invaded.

1.) what you need to do is have an app that suspends the application sending it to "offline mode". (i use spotify for my music so start Spotify before you play to have it near recents)

2.) have fun with Jolly Co-operation with the player phantoms and shades, until that time comes when you're all alone with an invader.

3.) when he/she invades you, and you don't want to or don't have time to beat those baddies up :horse: ,press the PS Home button and select the app. (spotify)

4.) hold the PS Home button and close spotify. (if you don't use it of course)

5.) go back to Dark Souls and enjoy the message of that your "invader has been sent to his own world/home"
(next step is optional if you WANT to continue online play)
6.) save and quit game to title screen, press 'Go Online' from the menu, and reselect your character you wish to play on.

i wanted to share this because me myself, i have pissed off SOOOOOOOO many people doing this, and its funny to have them message "wat da f man" "cheater" and sorts of things like that, because that's my goal, TO PISS EVERYONE OFF! :D
now if you play PS4 DS2 SOTFS you may/may not seen my name go through your phantom list, because leveling off being a phantom is much easier and safer than regularly running through and whacking enemies with a sword that staggers me every time i swing it... (grrr) .... so i hope you enjoyed this little tricky tip and have fun with the game the way YOU want to play it! ~God of pissing everyone off in invasions (Squiter_X32)
Squiter_X32
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:03 pm
Country: United States (us)
PSN Name: Squiter_X32

Advertisement

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Walking Spirit » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:18 pm

I just force quit DkS2 and hope my game file isn't corrupted *shrug.
Walking Spirit
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:44 am
Country: United States (us)
PSN Name: xjthecreatorx

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Tsmp » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Did someone call for the God of Pissing Everyone Off in Invasions? That's me, by the way.

Image

Yeah yeah, we all know about plug-pulling and disconnecting. If you want to make an invader mad, you disconnect from the internet and have a good laugh over their inability to do anything about it. Invaders hate it, From Software hates it (*coughboneofordercough*), your summons hate it, everyone hates it. The question on everyone's mind is "why bother playing online at all?" and indeed the question goes unanswered. But if that's how you want to play, I am neither capable of stopping you nor do I have any intention of ever attempting to. You do what you feels right, man.

But... you and I both know it's not the most impressive feat. Go on, look at that 1/16th clip of my inbox. Look upon it and be impressed. I have more. :geek:
Image
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 pm
Country: United States (us)
PSN Name: TSMP1

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Tsmp wrote:Did someone call for the God of Pissing Everyone Off in Invasions? That's me, by the way.

Image

Yeah yeah, we all know about plug-pulling and disconnecting. If you want to make an invader mad, you disconnect from the internet and have a good laugh over their inability to do anything about it. Invaders hate it, From Software hates it (*coughboneofordercough*), your summons hate it, everyone hates it. The question on everyone's mind is "why bother playing online at all?" and indeed the question goes unanswered. But if that's how you want to play, I am neither capable of stopping you nor do I have any intention of ever attempting to. You do what you feels right, man.

But... you and I both know it's not the most impressive feat. Go on, look at that 1/16th clip of my inbox. Look upon it and be impressed. I have more. :geek:


It would appear you've driven many people to dislike you. Quite an accomplishment.

Have you ever heard the myth of Narcissus by chance?
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Tsmp » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:24 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:
Tsmp wrote:Did someone call for the God of Pissing Everyone Off in Invasions? That's me, by the way.

Image

Yeah yeah, we all know about plug-pulling and disconnecting. If you want to make an invader mad, you disconnect from the internet and have a good laugh over their inability to do anything about it. Invaders hate it, From Software hates it (*coughboneofordercough*), your summons hate it, everyone hates it. The question on everyone's mind is "why bother playing online at all?" and indeed the question goes unanswered. But if that's how you want to play, I am neither capable of stopping you nor do I have any intention of ever attempting to. You do what you feels right, man.

But... you and I both know it's not the most impressive feat. Go on, look at that 1/16th clip of my inbox. Look upon it and be impressed. I have more. :geek:


It would appear you've driven many people to dislike you. Quite an accomplishment.

Have you ever heard the myth of Narcissus by chance?


The part I didn't mention is, after a bit of conversation, the majority of them ended up as new friends. Or at least feeling bad about sending such angry messages.

I keep them anyways, because I still find them funny.
Image
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 pm
Country: United States (us)
PSN Name: TSMP1

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 am

Tsmp wrote:
Magicisoverrated wrote:
Tsmp wrote:Did someone call for the God of Pissing Everyone Off in Invasions? That's me, by the way.

Image

Yeah yeah, we all know about plug-pulling and disconnecting. If you want to make an invader mad, you disconnect from the internet and have a good laugh over their inability to do anything about it. Invaders hate it, From Software hates it (*coughboneofordercough*), your summons hate it, everyone hates it. The question on everyone's mind is "why bother playing online at all?" and indeed the question goes unanswered. But if that's how you want to play, I am neither capable of stopping you nor do I have any intention of ever attempting to. You do what you feels right, man.

But... you and I both know it's not the most impressive feat. Go on, look at that 1/16th clip of my inbox. Look upon it and be impressed. I have more. :geek:


It would appear you've driven many people to dislike you. Quite an accomplishment.

Have you ever heard the myth of Narcissus by chance?


The part I didn't mention is, after a bit of conversation, the majority of them ended up as new friends. Or at least feeling bad about sending such angry messages.

I keep them anyways, because I still find them funny.


I do know one thing, entering a discussion talking down to someone and flaunting hatemail is not a way to make friends, now i am not bringing into question in fact how many friends you do actually have, that's irrelevant to the discussion. But OP was simply listing ways in which to avoid being killed, which frankly is his prerogative. Honestly, if From Software "hates it" as you say, why did they create the bell maiden system in Bloodborne? it's absolutely valid to not want your hard earned progress to be impeded by some guy who downloaded megamule, glitches and gets keks off hatemail, i support his endeavor more than i do yours and with good reason.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Tsmp » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:I do know one thing, entering a discussion talking down to someone and flaunting hatemail is not a way to make friends, now i am not bringing into question in fact how many friends you do actually have, that's irrelevant to the discussion. But OP was simply listing ways in which to avoid being killed, which frankly is his prerogative. Honestly, if From Software "hates it" as you say, why did they create the bell maiden system in Bloodborne? it's absolutely valid to not want your hard earned progress to be impeded by some guy who downloaded megamule, glitches and gets keks off hatemail, i support his endeavor more than i do yours and with good reason.


The thread is not about staying alive. It is, as Squiter_X32 stated, about pissing people off by disconnecting during an invasion. As I stated, I have no intention of even trying to stop him and what he does is his business. I presented another viewpoint on the subject by showing how I collect hatemail by doing basically the opposite: invading, as opposed to disconnecting. It is on-topic, relevant to the discussion, and can potentially foster further discussion.

I personally don't like it when the people I invade disconnect, but they have the ability to, it's nothing anyone can stop, and consequently I don't let it bother me for any longer than it takes to get another Cracked Red Eye Orb.

There is a difference between punishing people for frequently disconnecting, and making it harder to invade new players. I shouldn't have to go into how these aren't even the same thing, seriously.

Oh, and one thing for you specifically: There's a reason I blocked you on PSN, and this is part of it. If you ever feel the need to try and single me out and make me defend myself again, to attempt to needle me with poorly executed psychological barbs, or just say anything to me in general that couldn't just as easily be said to anyone else, I would much prefer you use the PM system built into the forum. I loath drama, stop trying to bring it to me.
Image
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 pm
Country: United States (us)
PSN Name: TSMP1

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:25 pm

Tsmp wrote:
Magicisoverrated wrote:I do know one thing, entering a discussion talking down to someone and flaunting hatemail is not a way to make friends, now i am not bringing into question in fact how many friends you do actually have, that's irrelevant to the discussion. But OP was simply listing ways in which to avoid being killed, which frankly is his prerogative. Honestly, if From Software "hates it" as you say, why did they create the bell maiden system in Bloodborne? it's absolutely valid to not want your hard earned progress to be impeded by some guy who downloaded megamule, glitches and gets keks off hatemail, i support his endeavor more than i do yours and with good reason.


The thread is not about staying alive. It is, as Squiter_X32 stated, about pissing people off by disconnecting during an invasion. As I stated, I have no intention of even trying to stop him and what he does is his business. I presented another viewpoint on the subject by showing how I collect hatemail by doing basically the opposite: invading, as opposed to disconnecting. It is on-topic, relevant to the discussion, and can potentially foster further discussion.

I personally don't like it when the people I invade disconnect, but they have the ability to, it's nothing anyone can stop, and consequently I don't let it bother me for any longer than it takes to get another Cracked Red Eye Orb.

There is a difference between punishing people for frequently disconnecting, and making it harder to invade new players. I shouldn't have to go into how these aren't even the same thing, seriously.


Here is the problem with your argument though, you perpetuate drama by showing that you like to belittle players by invading, Squiter_X32 was likely bringing it up because he wants to get back at people that try to harass him in game via obvious routes, ones that i already stated that give players unfair advantages to those who don't use them, he offered up solutions to people in the same situation.

You on the other hand did nothing but bring a negative aspect and give him even more reason to do what he does. What does this solve? I'm not attacking you, i'm sorry you see it as such but maybe you should check into not bringing drama to the table in the first place if it's what you're truly trying to avoid, evidence being your last post in particular. It does not foster a discussion because you made him feel wrong for what he does, while you feel justified in doing what you do by displaying to the board your PSN hatemail, exactly what kind of further discussion were you hoping to achieve? You can deny it and say what you were doing was positive, but i assure you the route you took was far from it.

It doesn't matter what you perceive OP as, his topic was to help other players in a similar situation, his stance is valid and even if hes clocked 500 hours into the game and still wants to disconnect, hell who cares, the point is you didn't need to put him down over it, which is pretty much exactly what you did, you just shifted blame by saying you don't care at the end.
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Tsmp » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:16 pm

You are assigning meaning to the act of invading, when it does not have any inherent meaning. I don't belittle players by sheer virtue of invading them. I only ever treat my opponents with respect, and I only ever treat them with perfect fairness. What they do afterwards is their own business, and if they choose to send me letters of approval or disapproval it's their decision.

You assume all these horrible things of me, you imply that I'm doing so much shit out of blind malice, and then you say you aren't attacking me? You, who read my post and saw it as an attack on someone else? You want to believe I'm bringing a negative aspect to this thread when I'm presenting an opposing viewpoint. Disagreement and harassment do not always go hand in hand, and certainly not in this case.

Do you see how this is going? Did you anticipate the results of this when you tried so hard to start this conversation? There is no other way this could have gone, that's why I asked you to keep it in PMs. That's why I'm going through all this trouble to avoid you, because you're precisely as much of a fucking hypocrite as I am, and in the exact same ways. Only, you can't see it, so you don't know when to stop.

Just. Stop. I can't speak with you, we aren't even remotely compatible.
Image
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 pm
Country: United States (us)
PSN Name: TSMP1

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Tsmp wrote:You are assigning meaning to the act of invading, when it does not have any inherent meaning. I don't belittle players by sheer virtue of invading them. I only ever treat my opponents with respect, and I only ever treat them with perfect fairness. What they do afterwards is their own business, and if they choose to send me letters of approval or disapproval it's their decision.

You assume all these horrible things of me, you imply that I'm doing so much shit out of blind malice, and then you say you aren't attacking me? You, who read my post and saw it as an attack on someone else? You want to believe I'm bringing a negative aspect to this thread when I'm presenting an opposing viewpoint. Disagreement and harassment do not always go hand in hand, and certainly not in this case.

Do you see how this is going? Did you anticipate the results of this when you tried so hard to start this conversation? There is no other way this could have gone, that's why I asked you to keep it in PMs. That's why I'm going through all this trouble to avoid you, because you're precisely as much of a fucking hypocrite as I am, and in the exact same ways. Only, you can't see it, so you don't know when to stop.


Okay sir, this is how this is going to play out, since you don't understand where I'm coming from, I'm going to tell you exactly where I stand, and then we will progress from there, in a helpful way, that promotes discussion of the topic.

First of all, you want to say that your argument was any other way than it is. That is to say you want to say that your argument was simply an opposing viewpoint that did not put down the player in question, if that were true whatsoever then yes, your statements would be validated. However they are not, don't worry I'm going to get into depth with this because I for one am expired of dealing with the what you are perpetuating and am putting and end to it.

Now, to get to what's at hand. You want to say that you treat your opponents with respect? let's analyze this proposition, in order for you to treat your opponent with respect you would have obviously had to have given them the courtesy any normal human being would, that includes not bothering them if they specifically asked you not to invade them. So let's look at what you yourself kindly provided shall we?

Tsmp wrote:Image
But... you and I both know it's not the most impressive feat. Go on, look at that 1/16th clip of my inbox. Look upon it and be impressed. I have more. :geek:


Is this the inbox of someone that treats everyone they encounter with respect? laughably no it is not, do you want to claim that you keep these hatemails just for a rainy day so you can laugh at them? sure you can, no harm no foul, but to display their messages sent to you in anger so readily and then claim yourself as a friendly person who does not engage in hostile activity is absurd, are you seriously going to just assume we are blind and cannot read? Posting these pictures here in fact deface the players in question, even if you cannot see their names, you are making fun of their outbursts.

Furthermore, you provided this statement

Tsmp wrote:But... you and I both know it's not the most impressive feat. Go on, look at that 1/16th clip of my inbox. Look upon it and be impressed. I have more. :geek:


You displayed that you are proud of receiving these hatemails, in fact it's "1/16th" of what you have received, are you still going to claim that we are the ones making assumptions about you when you so readily tell us and kindly provide evidence of how you treat others? Also, you did not provide actual helpful advice to the OP, real criticism offers up solutions to problems, you simply told OP what he was doing is wrong, showed him your hatemails and left - the very borderline of acceptable criticism, how do you think OP is going to handle what you offered him? you have placed him in a position where you both talked him down and showed that receiving hatemails from players like him is subject to your pride. How does this help anyone? Now you are completely welcome to an opinion, but that isn't how you present and perpetuate this, you basically told him that what he did "wasn't very impressive" - exactly what would this mean in any other circumstance besides what you claim it to be?

Now I understand you feel I am attacking you, I am not, I am defending the stance of OP and I have a difference of opinion from yours (vastly). The difference is I don't bring up external problems, I do not get personal, I offer up reasons for his actions and I would have liked you to engage me on that level, not the level you choose to take it too, that is what you yourself did. On a forum we discuss things objectively and try to grow, even if it's in difference of opinion, if you dislike engaging me, then it's something you should grow from. On a forum we are all part of a cohesive community and I have a right to engage you when and where I feel that you might be wrong, or have views that don't exactly correlate with what's reality, which is exactly what I did and am doing right now. If you truly wanted to stop you would have dropped it 3 posts ago, especially before you brought in subject material that made it personal. This is not PSN, leave that out of this, if this isn't a conversation that you want to have, simply do not have it, I'm not going to PM you.

Now that's out of the way, let's discuss the topic. How do you actually feel OP could be introduced to PvP in a way that made him enjoy it? Clearly because he offered up solutions to outright avoid it altogether im' going to assume he isn't even open to that line of thought, but to say he can't even defend his stance is something I disagree with, players have plenty of valid reasons to avoid invasions, if you believe that to be true, do you feel that Bloodbornes system works better for everyone?
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Tsmp » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Why do I have to explain myself in such excruciating detail before you can understand it? It's not like I was being vague.

As I've already said, how I treated those players and the messages I received from them are not related to each other. After responding to them and talking it over with them (and that's "them" as in "every single one") they apologized for their outbursts and largely attributed it to stress. Might have something to do with the fact that I was invading the Dark Chasm and they'd been dying to the Darklurker for whatever length of time, but what can I say. That place has the most fair invasion mechanics in the game, and I can't be expected to not invade there out of some distorted sense of chivalry that doesn't apply to the situation when all a person has to do to avoid invaders there without losing anything else from the experience is to play offline. You know, the place where you can't actually summon anyone and can only be invaded. The place where literally the only reason to be online is if you're hoping to be invaded. That place, you know? And if they don't know, I'm happy to clear matters up for them.

You might've noticed not all of those messages are hatemail, by the way.

That said, in the context of this thread (which is "doing this pisses people off and gets you hatemail") I raised the stakes by saying "that's all well and good, but this here is a better way to get hatemail". The thread's subject is inherently confrontational. It is, literally, a thread about how to piss other people off. Did you take the title to be a completely accurate representation of the thread's goal and not the attention-grabbing intro it was meant to be? Is the entire premise of your righteous crusade based on a misinterpretation?

This conversation got personal the moment you accused me of being something I wasn't, which was your first response here. You likened me to a "guy who downloaded megamule, glitches and gets keks off hatemail", attempted to compare me to Narcissus of all things, claimed I only do what I do to harass people, ultimately implied that I'm not capable of basic logic and have no grasp on reality, and just now all but said that I'm some idiot who can't even be counted on to understand his own thought process. I was initially willing to let it slide, but you just kept going.

No, Magicisoverrated, my anger towards you is entirely justified. You are delusional if you deny that. As for me being nice, I don't recall ever saying I was. I've only ever said I was fair.
Image
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 pm
Country: United States (us)
PSN Name: TSMP1

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Tsmp wrote:Why do I have to explain myself in such excruciating detail before you can understand it? It's not like I was being vague.

As I've already said, how I treated those players and the messages I received from them are not related to each other. After responding to them and talking it over with them (and that's "them" as in "every single one") they apologized for their outbursts and largely attributed it to stress. Might have something to do with the fact that I was invading the Dark Chasm and they'd been dying to the Darklurker for whatever length of time, but what can I say. That place has the most fair invasion mechanics in the game, and I can't be expected to not invade there out of some distorted sense of chivalry that doesn't apply to the situation when all a person has to do to avoid invaders there without losing anything else from the experience is to play offline. You know, the place where you can't actually summon anyone and can only be invaded. The place where literally the only reason to be online is if you're hoping to be invaded. That place, you know? And if they don't know, I'm happy to clear matters up for them.

You might've noticed not all of those messages are hatemail, by the way.

That said, in the context of this thread (which is "doing this pisses people off and gets you hatemail") I raised the stakes by saying "that's all well and good, but this here is a better way to get hatemail". The thread's subject is inherently confrontational. It is, literally, a thread about how to piss other people off. Did you take the title to be a completely accurate representation of the thread's goal and not the attention-grabbing intro it was meant to be? Is the entire premise of your righteous crusade based on a misinterpretation?

This conversation got personal the moment you accused me of being something I wasn't, which was your first response here. You likened me to a "guy who downloaded megamule, glitches and gets keks off hatemail", attempted to compare me to Narcissus of all things, claimed I only do what I do to harass people, ultimately implied that I'm not capable of basic logic and have no grasp on reality, and just now all but said that I'm some idiot who can't even be counted on to understand his own thought process. I was initially willing to let it slide, but you just kept going.

No, Magicisoverrated, my anger towards you is entirely justified. You are delusional if you deny that. As for me being nice, I don't recall ever saying I was. I've only ever said I was fair.



It's pretty clear from the way this conversation is going that you aren't going to get it, you're going to shift blame, accuse and personally attack me and then tell me i misinterpretate things that are obvious and apparent, it's just convenient for you to change your stance and say you were helping the topic along because it gives you grounds to create an argument off of without actually solving the issue. You put down OP, told him what he was doing wasn't very impressive and then gloated about hatemail, point blank. All you've done this entire time is show an obvious inability to understand basic human emotions, as evidence by your massive inbox of hate and then claiming it was helpful to show in any way shape or form, but thats fine, because you might not understand, but i do.

You may feel justified in being angry with me, i honestly don't care, but this certainly isn't the place to become emotional and personally vindictive. You also seem to think this topic is about hatemail, it's not, it's about avoiding invasions. The only one here confused is you. You never needed to explain yourself, you just needed to realize that what you're doing, and continue to do is create unnecessary drama that stems from your actions, don't worry though, i realize now that it was not done in malice, you just don't care or understand how to interact in a socially acceptable way. If you had anything to say in that post it was completely lost in your misunderstanding of what constructive argumentation means in favor of an emotional outburst. Take care, because there is no point in continuing speaking to you until you want to be objective and less hostile, is that fair?
Image
Magicisoverrated
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm
Country: Antarctica (aq)
PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Re: So. You don't like being invaded?

Postby BertoSan » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:04 am

Note from "BertoSan"
 I'm locking this thread. This thread serves no purpose other than to promote trolling. Whether it be trolling invaders or inciting hate mail from users in the game. This is unacceptable and as you can see it has already led down a rotten path.

There will be no warnings issued for this thread as I don't believe it had malicious intent but it will be locked as it's already gotten out of hand between the users responding.
 
<IRC User> I wonder how long you'll last in this community Berto.
<IRC User> Probably not for long.


[13:02] <@IRC User> I've pretty much been trained to expect somebody to be kicked when berto says "..."
BertoSan
Sir Warns-A-Lot
Sir Warns-A-Lot
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm


Return to Dark Souls 2 Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

  • Advertisement
cron