DkS2 SOFTS On sale £24.74 (EU? - UK)

DkS2 SOFTS On sale £24.74 (EU? - UK)

Postby M3mnoch_1987 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:33 am

On PSN at the moment: Considering that the DLC's for PS3 are still 7.99 each (23.97 total) its a bit of a no brainer for me.

Its currently in my download queue.... guess its another plat to put under my belt

Edit : Ooops forgot to put the link : https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/ ... ULS2000003
AM180 wrote: cant be bothered to go into this for the millionth time or even punctuate my response

Slim Cini wrote:I have a complaint... how can the guy in the wheelchair get to all those different locations without suitable ramps and wheelchair access?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTQGmv3U5t3U93ynh6UHSTQ
M3mnoch_1987

PSN Name: Main: M3mn0ch_1987 - Alt: YourUglyGranny - Alt2: MemIsAno0B

Advertisement

Re: DkS2 SOFTS On sale £24.74 (EU? - UK)

Postby Anubite86 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:03 am

I'm playing SoTFS on PS4 and it's been so long since I played vanilla (never played the dlc) that it feels very fresh and fun again. I would certainly recommend it, especially on the cheap!
"We are amidst strange beings, in a strange land.
The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out.
The very fabric wavers, and relations shift and obscure."
Anubite86

PSN Name: Dodgerdiver, Apropos of nothing (on steam)

Re: DkS2 SOFTS On sale £24.74 (EU? - UK)

Postby M3mnoch_1987 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:15 am

I got it on Friday lastweek. I must say I got my arse handed to me pretty much off the bat. Ended up at soldiers rest in the bonfire room with x3 turtle knights and armourer dennis. That wasn't a pleasant experience ill give you that much. I have one toon at level 100(ish) with the 4 big bads dead and just over 1.2 mill soul memory and another character I started yesterday at level 50(ish).

All in all Im muchly enjoying it. I did only the sunken crown on PS3 and only on one character out of 30 (3 accounts filled with characters). On vanilla I did a no death followed by a no bonfire run as well as numerous sl1 runs. I think doing a no BF and no death run on SotfS is going to be much rougher than on vanilla. all in all though im enjoying it quite a bit. Just gotta platinum it now as I have all the others lol.
AM180 wrote: cant be bothered to go into this for the millionth time or even punctuate my response

Slim Cini wrote:I have a complaint... how can the guy in the wheelchair get to all those different locations without suitable ramps and wheelchair access?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTQGmv3U5t3U93ynh6UHSTQ
M3mnoch_1987

PSN Name: Main: M3mn0ch_1987 - Alt: YourUglyGranny - Alt2: MemIsAno0B

Return to Dark Souls 2 Discussion