Agape Ring low soul memory soul level 150

Agape Ring low soul memory soul level 150

Postby Dark Jack Soul » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi fellow hollows

i am in need of advice from anyone who has done this and any one who has a idea. I have just completed a agape ring early run with a soul memory of 37820. now i want to get my character to 150 but i don't know who i should tackle this because the agape ring blocks all souls gained while equipped.

what i am thinking of doing is having it on while running through levels and take it off before boss fights and when i want to use souls items that way i can keep my soul's memory quite low. also dose it block souls being spent or dose that still affect soul memory.

any way look forward to your replays i am going to bed now to sleep on it

many thanks for reading

Jack
Here for some Jolly cooperation
Dark Jack Soul

Advertisement

Re: Agape Ring low soul memory soul level 150

Postby plaintomato » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Doesn't matter how you approach the game - as long as you are wearing it you won't gain souls. EXCEPT for using soul items - they will go into the bank weather you are wearing the ring or not, the game assumes if you are burning a soul item you must want the souls.

What you spend has no effect on soul memory, only what you absorb into your soul bank. The ring has no effect on your ability to spend souls, only on your ability to bank them.

All the ring does is block you from actually collecting the souls normally gained from killing enemies or players. That's it.
plaintomato

Re: Agape Ring low soul memory soul level 150

Postby Dark Jack Soul » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:58 am

oh ok thanks for the heads up i know what i will so now :)
Here for some Jolly cooperation
Dark Jack Soul

Return to Dark Souls 2 Discussion