Need PS4 DS2 SOTFS Assistance? look no further!

Need PS4 DS2 SOTFS Assistance? look no further!

Postby Squiter_X32 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:10 pm

I, well... I actually need assistance myself, the emerald herald was killed by my girlfriend as a prank when i exited the room for a minute, and i need someone to help me transfer items to a newer character, my soul level isn't that high, and i would LOVE a buddy to play the game with anyway as Co-Op partners. My Guy's level is around 120~ So SM is pretty low...
Anyways; Hit me up if you're interested in helping or ready for some Jolly Co-operation! PSN~ Squiter_X32
Squiter_X32

PSN Name: Squiter_X32

Advertisement

Re: Need PS4 DS2 SOTFS Assistance? look no further!

Postby plaintomato » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Hit me up at killer2m8o on PSN. I'm building a stable right now and I've got a character at the 4 to 5 Million SM tier at the moment, working on a no bonfire run. I'll have other characters at the 2.4 to 2.5 Million tier and the 700k to 800k tiers in the next few weeks. Let me know your SM and I'll let you know when I've got a guy in range.
plaintomato

Postby Squiter_X32 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:51 pm

You're in luck sir, my level 128 Character Has a 1.3M Soul memory. wearing full Vengarl's Set and The Lost Sinner's Sword, i would like to transfer it to a character i started just a few minutes ago since this is quite a new forum page, items include; Armor, Weapons, about 6-7 Rings few items like effigy and powder/rusted coin, (maybe petrified something if i know what it's used for) and i sent you a PSN friend request. thank you for volunteering for this. Are you here for just helping a poor noobie soul or as well as looking for a likable Co-Op partner
Squiter_X32

Postby plaintomato » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:55 am

I finished my no death / no bf run. I'm at 4.9 million and can do whatever to help at that tier. I believe if you break 1.4 million then you can summon my small white soapstone sign if we are both wearing the Name Engraved Ring. Otherwise it's going to be awhile before I get a new character into your range. I'm pretty much here to help and trade - intentional co-op is kind of a pain in the butt IMO; I'm happy to help if you need help in a particular spot, but playing through the game with someone is too much work :)
plaintomato

Postby Squiter_X32 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:37 pm

i fully understand the co-op problem thing, and a huge congratulations for your No Bonfire/No Death run! I'm actually on the verge of a 1.4 million Soul Memory, i can just go spam some creeps with my tseldora robes and silver serpent ring +1... :horse: and then i will see about getting my other character up to the same tier, as of course, that will take a while assuming that hes only at around ~200-500K... but when he is i would love to transition my items over to him, if i may politely ask when we do if you can empty your inventory so its easier to highlight & leave items. and a fellow DS2 player will be accompanying me when we want to, so co-op will be understandable but i accept its risks. thank you again, and i will work harder at my Second Alt to bring him in same tier. :D
Squiter_X32

Return to Dark Souls 2 Discussion