Altar of Amana not working.

Altar of Amana not working.

Postby King Of Midgard » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Im fully hollowed, have no human effigies left, have beat demon of song, and have talked to injured milfanito to make her disappear, and freed milfanito in castle drangleic. I alsohave emptied both milfanito who remain of their dialogue. Why ca I not revive? Every time i pray it says alasnothing happened. This is problematic due to the fact that no more merchants are selling effigies, no more effigies remain as loot in areas Ive unlocked, and I am stuck on aava and was hoping to be able to ask for help on the forum, but doesnt matter if I cant go human. Any idea how to fix this?
'"You are like that one "friend" everyone had in elementary school, where the "friend" liked you but you didn't like them back, but still went along with it. You are that "friend" to Dark Souls. You love it, but it hates you. Good Luck." -My Pal Jason

Jman1988 wrote: You don't want to be murked by a hot turd.
King Of Midgard

PSN Name: CHUCHUKAZOO

Advertisement

Re: Altar of Amana not working.

Postby BertoSan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:53 pm

If you've already beaten every area that may have something to do with it. Not sure. Could be a glitch.

As for human effigies...there are enemies that you can farm that drop them pretty frequently. The little crawler dudes in Amana drop them, you can also just white phantom for other people. It'll help you get some strategies too. You can also farm them off of the skeletons in the mansion in majula by burning bonfire ascetics..granted there will be more and harder each time.
<IRC User> I wonder how long you'll last in this community Berto.
<IRC User> Probably not for long.

[13:02] <@IRC User> I've pretty much been trained to expect somebody to be kicked when berto says "..."
BertoSan
Sir Warns-A-Lot
Sir Warns-A-Lot

Postby King Of Midgard » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Darn, was hoping someone may know a way to rectify the issue. Oh well. The only reason its so important is because I don't spend much time farming, and its inconvenient to others if I need to either farm or help someone beat a boss every time we attempt a boss fight. Oh well, looks like it's literally back to the old grindstone.
'"You are like that one "friend" everyone had in elementary school, where the "friend" liked you but you didn't like them back, but still went along with it. You are that "friend" to Dark Souls. You love it, but it hates you. Good Luck." -My Pal Jason

Jman1988 wrote: You don't want to be murked by a hot turd.
King Of Midgard

PSN Name: CHUCHUKAZOO

Postby Kokurokoki » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:29 am

If you want, you can have people summon you with the small soapstone for 5 minutes. When the 5 minutes are up, it counts as "Task Completed", and you return to your world in human form.
Kokurokoki

Postby Frostlurker » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Do you have any Effigies in your item box? You'll need to clear those out if you do.
Dropping all of your Human Effigies or storing them in the Item Box will not activate the Altar.
Frostlurker

PSN Name: Dracenor-Nexus

Return to Dark Souls 2 Discussion