Looking for hard to get items? Make requests here for PS3.

All things related to Dark Souls Online

Postby mmghouse » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 am

With patch 1.06 came the death of the bottomless box glitch and consequently with full muling. It is not currently feasible to fully mule. That said, lots of people have many slots with full mules sitting around that they have used to create PVP builds. They usually have lots of spare parts lying around, things they don't need. People will have spare covenant items, spare slabs (99 to be exact lol), spare weapons and armor sets that don't fit their builds, spare pyro hands (the full mule came with 2 unupgraded and 2 upgraded), and so on. We should take advantage of this loose fat to help bulk up those in need! I suggest that those who have received mules consider generously donating gently used items to others as follows:

Slab requests: 20 to 33 seems like a fair amount to drop. This way you can share that wealth with 3 to 5 different people. If you have 8 or 9 save slots and someone explains a need for many more slabs (on quality or elemental builds, going over 33 slabs would be understandable, but for a mage build or faith dex, probably unnecessary).

Covenant items: no one needs more than 80, but sometimes fewer are needed. If it's just to unlock certain items, it can be as few as 10 or 30, but if it's for PVPing (upgrade dragon torso roar or DMB, for example), the requestor should indicate as much.

Weapons and armor: Weapons may be freely given from builds that do not meet stat requirements for the weapons, and many people could at least give up one of the two specials they have that they are not likely to use (faith build with int splash still not likely to need velka's rapier or MLGS or MLBH even if requirements met, give it up). Armor I expect people to be stingier with, for good reason - it's a brave new world out there and people will need to tinker a lot with armor to perfect. If you know you'll never use a specific set or whatever, step up to donate upon request.

Other stuff: yeah, we have that, too.

ALSO: If you received a full mule and are planning on dumping the save spot to start a new toon, consider giving some or all of the prime items to someone else before you do that. I'm talking top tier weapons and armor, high-priced souls, slabs and chunks and rings/ammo. It shouldn't take very long.

RULES FOR REQUESTING: Indicate
  1. Your online ID,
  2. Your Soul Level,
  3. Your online availability (be realistic and specific---I've had lots of people say they're on all the time, friend them to mule, and never see them on when I'm on between midnight and 3 am), and
  4. What specific items you need, and if the request is unusually demanding, an explanation.
Be reasonable with your request and keep in mind that this is likely to be a dwindling supply. Don't ask just to hoard crap. Keep in mind that MOST SUPPLIERS WILL BE AT SLS BETWEEN SL 100 AND SL125 so don't get up to SL200 and then get all demanding. Likewise, don't expect too many SL5ers to have anything you can use. This isn't the easy free-giving world it used to be. :(

EDIT: As Xyler pointed out, glitching items is not completely dead...if you have PS+, there is a way to still dupe items by saving your character in the cloud, dropping all items to another person and then reloading your character. If anyone wanted to dedicate a toon to dropping items in that manner, well, that'd be exceptional, but it's also a big pain (to add to an hour-long session of full-mule dropping) so don't hold your breath.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

PSN Name: mmghouse

Advertisement

Re: PS3 Request for Spare Items

Postby Juli » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 am

I need Gough's Greatbow and 1998 of his arrows from anybody who bothers to buy the DLC.
SL 125, usually on from 7 to 12 PM, GMT-8. Try PM'ing me on the forums rather than on PSN, I'm more likely to check here.

My PSN ID is in my PSN ID field.
Last edited by Juli on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Postby jacknocturne » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 am

Hey. I need 80 souvenirs of Reprisals. If anyone has and does not need, send me a message on psn. I'm at sl 100 at the moment. Cheers.

Edit: Also 2 Titanite Slabs in addition to above, I forgot :)
jacknocturne

PSN Name: playmeUn00b

Postby XYLER » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 am

@Mmg you could also add that people with ps+ can dupe things very easily by uploading their save to the cloud. Then re downloading it after they drop the items.
XYLER

PSN Name: ALLHAILHK, AHK-HK, HK-AHK-HK(WhaleForce)

Postby nobloodnoguts » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 am

5 titanite slabs would be really handy if anyone has any spare. Psn is my name here. I have lots of toons all under SL100. Thanks
nobloodnoguts

Postby mmghouse » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Rules added
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby calsiferr » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 am

Hey i'm a Sl 7 in front of Taurrus demon entrance. I dropped everything on this character in order to start helping out the muling system but then the update came out before anyone helped me make my first mule. So I have a naked character in need of Any Dexterity based weapons or any weapon with Fire or Lightning path upgrades that are meant to be of a Dexterity nature. The following list is any weapon I'd appreciate having.

Iaito, Uchigata, Balder Side Sword, Winged Spear, Great Scythe, Estoc, Silver Knight sword, Gurlaag's Fury Sword, Longsword, Flamberge, Scimitar, Long bow, Black Bow of Pharis (I really want that one) and Priscilla's Dagger.

I need armor as well I really only want Light sets like Shadow set Thief or Wanderer.

I need some rings as well I'd really like Ring of Favor and Protection, Ring of the Evil Eye, and Ring of Steel Protection

I'm not asking for all those weapons or all of those armor set's. I'll be happy with just two of the melee weapons and The black Bow of Pharis and one set of armor. That way i can get this character through the game and have some fun while i'm at it.

PSN is : Calsiferr
calsiferr

PSN Name: calsiferr

Postby cronotis » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 am

@ calsiferr
I have a character that can help you out with some of what you need. I probably won't be on for a day or two because of the storm hitting the NE US :( Send me a friend request on psn if you're available nights/weekends US eastern time [see rule #3].

@ everyone
I have a planned str/int characer at starting class lvl (idk exact atm, but it's low), who's willing to give away a few dex/quality weapons, upgrade mats, and maybe some other stuff to individuals in need. Stats aren't planned yet so I'm not sure what I'll be using, espescially armor. I'd like to spread the items around so don't be greedy with requests. Also please see mmghouse's rules in the op.

*edit* Obeying the RULEZ:

PSN ID: Cronotis
SL: 1
Availability: Usually nights/weekends US Eastern time, occasionally during afternoon hours. Availability is variable so I ask theat any requesters friend me on psn, and/or send a pm here to set up a specific time that works for both of us.
Shag said Twizzle.
cronotis

PSN Name: Cronotis

Postby ExecutionerTri » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:44 pm

*EDIT*

Changed my mind on doing this
Last edited by ExecutionerTri on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ExecutionerTri

PSN Name: TriangleOffense

Postby ExecutionerTri » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:27 pm

*Edit*

Im all set I farmed what I needed
ExecutionerTri

Postby Cruan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 pm

EDIT: Did it myself..
Last edited by Cruan on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cruan

PSN Name: Cruan

Postby Sanguine_01 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello all,

I need a fire spiked whip or the red Stones to create one. I am creating the Official, Unofficial, Fat Official, lol. Since From gimped the Crescent Ax from Demons Souls i am using the Great Ax and a Spiked whip instead of a normal one because of the bleed effect, although i still use both.

The set up is basically like this. http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2F ... 9vZGVuLDE=

Its more of a fun build and i must say i have really enjoyed it. I had originally planned on adding oral decoys laugh sound but its just not the same as the he hehehe from the fat man.

Soul lvl -87 and climbing slowly, trying to get to 100 legit on 1st playthrough
PSN - Sanguine_01

I am on right now eastern time 2pm until about 3 or so then i will return at around 9 or 10pm.

Thank You very much!
Regards,
Sanguine_01

The Last Of The Honorable
You tube - Sanguine_01
Sanguine_01

PSN Name: Sanguine_01

Postby Sanguine_01 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello all,

I need a fire spiked whip or the red Stones to create one. I am creating the Official, Unofficial, Fat Official, lol. Since From gimped the Crescent Ax from Demons Souls i am using the Great Ax and a Spiked whip instead of a normal one because of the bleed effect, although i still use both.

The set up is basically like this. http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2F ... 9vZGVuLDE=

Its more of a fun build and i must say i have really enjoyed it. I had originally planned on adding oral decoys laugh sound but its just not the same as the he hehehe from the fat man.

PSN - Sanguine_01

I am on right now eastern time 2pm until about 3 or so then i will return at around 9 or 10pm.

Thank You very much!
Regards,
Sanguine_01

The Last Of The Honorable
You tube - Sanguine_01
Sanguine_01

PSN Name: Sanguine_01

Postby ExecutionerTri » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 pm

PSN - ExecutionerTri
SL - 66

EST - On Right Now until 11pm

In DLC after first bonfire, Im looking for any spare souls and humanity as Im running low and wont beable to coop much longer. Will also take any spare titanite anyone has. Way of White cov for now
ExecutionerTri

Postby ExecutionerTri » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Sanguine_01 wrote:Hello all,

PSN - Sanguine_01

Thank You very much!
Regards,
Sanguine_01

I can help you tomorrow, I need to Redownload my save from the cloud first to be within your soul level. MSG me on PSN - TriangleOffense
ExecutionerTri

Postby Frank Poole » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

This is a long shot, but here goes anyway.

SL 10

I need 2 Manus souls, one Artorias soul and as many elizabeths mushrooms anyone is willing to part with. I need to complete my mule and I'm willing to trade ANYTHING. PSN is in sig.

edit- I should specify that I have ps+ and I'm willing to give the items back if need be.
XBL: Xektses
PSN: mattlines0828, Surveillance3001, blifil9
Frank Poole

PSN Name: mattlines0828

Postby WarGolem2011 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 pm

I hate to be a kill joy but full muling is technically still possible. We just need a guy willing to shell out an extra 50 bucks for a secondardy account with a years worth a ps3. Help him gather all the times then have him back up the saved file to his cloub. then turn off auto matic uploads. with this he can just throw all the items at people then redownload the saved file from cloud. With that you have muled and you can still recover the items to use again. im not sure about how many times it allows for redownload but i do know that should work for keeping muling going.
(Ublibited ≥ unlimited)
WarGolem2011

PSN Name: fanpan

Postby ExecutionerTri » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:07 pm

WarGolem2011 wrote:I hate to be a kill joy but full muling is technically still possible. We just need a guy willing to shell out an extra 50 bucks for a secondardy account with a years worth a ps3. Help him gather all the times then have him back up the saved file to his cloub. then turn off auto matic uploads. with this he can just throw all the items at people then redownload the saved file from cloud. With that you have muled and you can still recover the items to use again. im not sure about how many times it allows for redownload but i do know that should work for keeping muling going.

yeah this works and there is no limit just has to be once per 24 hour period that you download your save
ExecutionerTri

Postby Revlis » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm

PSN: Renoloz
Soul Level: Starting a new character so 1-30 for now. I can go higher.
Online Availability: 12am-12pm weekends; 6pm-12pm weekdays
Items Needed: Ascended Flame +5 (or any +ed pyro flame), Bandit's Knife +15 (or a slab), Thief Set +10 (or 4 slabs)
So minimum: 5 slabs and any +ed pyro flame
And if you want to be awesome: Ascended flame +5, Bandit's Knife +15, and Thief Set +10
PSN: Renoloz
NA version
Revlis

PSN Name: Renoloz

Postby francisoc » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Hey guys,

I'm trying to build a mage right now and I need either a moonlight greatsword or dragon scales for trade.
I'm SL 70, currently in Anor Londo.
My PSN is francisoc, I'd really appreciate any help.
francisoc

PSN Name: francisoc

Postby mmghouse » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 pm

I have some people in SL100 area who could drop MLGS+5 if you want one. I'm on USC 12-3am, not every night, though. add me if that time and SL range ever works for you. Otherwise, good luck. :)
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Item trade/giveaway sl1

Postby xxMRCABxx » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Hey Im running a sl1 toon through right now, so right now im looking for shards/slabs to upgrade my wep/armor. Most things I pick up I cant use so its all pretty much up for grabs. Im in anor londo now, but doesnt take long to advance. Anyways if anyone is interested in trading please let me know
PSN msg preferred, as I check that regularly.
PSN: xxMR_CABxx
Thanks
xxMRCABxx

PSN Name: xxMR_CABxx

Demon Titanite/Titanite Slabs (Updated)

Postby Auxilium » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 pm

PSN: Auxilium1
SL: 121
Region: NA

Hey everyone! I'm looking for..
Demon Titanite
Titanite Slabs

Willing to trade Soul of Manus for whatever I can get, if you're looking for something else, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Let me know! I'll be on tonight, doing whatever (probably farming Twinkling Titanite)

Thanks!
Last edited by Auxilium on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Auxilium

PSN Name: Auxilium1

Re: Iaito/Washing Pole/Gold Tracer

Postby DoctorDefective » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 pm

I can get you those; the gold tracer is +5, but the iaito and washing pole won't be upgraded.

PSN: DoctorDefective
SL:125

I'm usually on from 10am to 2pm or 5 to 9pm EST.
I'll take the soul of manus.
If you have any, i have a level 25 character that needs dragon scales or the dragon torso stone.
DoctorDefective

PSN Name: DoctorDefective

Re: Iaito/Washing Pole/Gold Tracer

Postby Auxilium » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 pm

DoctorDefective wrote:I can get you those; the gold tracer is +5, but the iaito and washing pole won't be upgraded.

PSN: DoctorDefective
SL:125

I'm usually on from 10am to 2pm or 5 to 9pm EST.
I'll take the soul of manus.
If you have any, i have a level 25 character that needs dragon scales or the dragon torso stone.

Thanks Doctor, I have I think 3 scales if you need some.

In addition to what I've received from Doctor, I'm also looking for Demon Titanite and some Titanite Slabs. If anyone has some extra's let me know what you would like and I'll see what I have.
Auxilium

Postby mmghouse » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 am

I've merged these requests into this stickied post regarding PS3 requests for spare items. I find that there's a greater chance people will consider exchanges if it's in a communal post like this.
PSN mmghouse
mmghouse
Lore Scholar Overlord
Lore Scholar Overlord

Postby Auxilium » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 pm

mmghouse wrote:I've merged these requests into this stickied post regarding PS3 requests for spare items. I find that there's a greater chance people will consider exchanges if it's in a communal post like this.

Thanks mmg, tend to forget about the stickies sometimes.

In addition to Demon Titanite, I'm also looking for a Soul of Artorias and an extra Zweinhander, doesn't matter if its upgraded or not, thanks. Let me know what you would like in return.

PSN: Auxilium1
Region: NA
SL: 95 I think
Last edited by Auxilium on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auxilium

Postby johanlh » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 am

I can help people on lvl 1 - 10

I only have items available before the DLC came out. It would be nice if you can give me the new items in return. So the mule can be updated according.

I do have plus, so I can do the process every 24 hours and also mostly on weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
johanlh

PSN Name: dilugi

Re: Looking for hard to get items? Make requests here for PS

Postby Callyste » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

I can help a bit in different level range.

- SL 22 with some not-too-shaby equipment very nice for low-stats, new players (namely, a Black Knight Shield +5, Astora Straight Sword +5, Enchanted Claymore +4, Hard Leather Armor chest +10). It's not much, but it can seriously help new players.

- SL 45 or 49 with... heck if I remember, I'd need to check! At least, he has a Demon Spear +5 and an Enchanted Falchion +5. Still not much, but if it can help someone...

- SL 225 with a lot of weapons and armor (most of them). I'm not rich when it comes to materials or covenant items, though. If anyone needs anything, let me know and I'll check if I have what you need.

I'm on PSN+ so if multiple people need the same thing, or if people need stuff I use, that's totally fine... taking into account the 24 hours cooldown of course :)

And now what I am looking for. I don't have my hopes up, as I need that on my SL 225, but I can still ask:
1) 3 sunlight medals (yup, so many)
2) if anyone has, a spare Soul of Sif. I still need to make the Greatshield of Artorias!
3) all I can think of at the moment. Oh yeah actually! The Moonlight Greatsword! Still missing this one.

Hit me on PSN (Callyste) or here!

best,
Callyste
Callyste

PSN Name: Callyste

Re: Looking for hard to get items? Make requests here for PS

Postby Callyste » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm

-update-
All done for my level 22, many thanks to Honorfirst!

Now if only I could find those few items for my SL225 :p
Last edited by Callyste on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Callyste

PSN Name: Callyste

Next

Return to Online