Need some help

Post your builds up here! You can also discuss the various characters and enemies of Lordran!

Need some help

Postby accemblep » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Hello all! First, english isn't my native language, so excuse me gramma mistakes!
I tryed Oroboros Arty build and it's amazing! Even shield doesnt needed! People fishing bs's and dead angling with running attack brings easy kills. But about 20 times happens this strage situation: a guy fishing bs, i already rolled and i'm 1.5-2 meters away from him, but after a second he bs me. Lag! Can you say but this happens with 5 duels versus defferent guys. I dont understand this.
And I can offer little improvment for Oroboros famous falchion build. In cost of 2 ATT (you will be able to use only 3 spells) you can equip mask of the child instead elite knight helm (for more stamina regen) and black iron armor instead elite knight armor. Havel's arms and wanderer boots still requred. So we have 3 more poise with 59 total, less 20 phys def and more stamina regen.
I hope that forum isnt dead and w8 for response!
Hope you enjoy!
accemblep

Advertisement

Re: Need some help

Postby DidoRumbus » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Hey welcome!

Lag - it is present in EVERY online interaction in dark souls, although the game is sometimes good at hiding it. But it is most painfully obvious on backstabs. On your screen you might be 2 metres away, but on your opponent's screen you haven't even started your roll yet, and the backstab landed perfectly. You just have to learn the timings, you'll get used to it. Also if you haven't seen them already, check out PhantomEWGF on youtube.

In terms of improving the build, armour selection was part of it ("fashion souls"), but by adjusting stats and armour you can certainly do better than elite knight gear. Note that 3 more poise is useless unless you get to 61 (http://darksouls.wikidot.com/poise), and that child mask is the worst mask (green blossum would take care of stamina regen, then you could use mom's mask for HP).

Have fun!
DidoRumbus

PSN Name: DidoRumbus

Return to Character Builds, NPCs and Enemies