Demon's Souls Playerbase in 2015...

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Demon's Souls Playerbase in 2015...

Postby Alrik1173 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:43 pm

is the Demon's Souls actual playerbase of core players still strong this year???
Alrik1173

PSN Name: Mike1173xt

Advertisement

Re: Demon's Souls Playerbase in 2015...

Postby Juli » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:25 am

There's an annual "Return to the Nexus" event. I heard the game was reasonably active while it was going on. That was a little while ago, there might still be some people hanging around. For the most part, though, the game is fairly inactive. You might find a couple blue signs here and there, but not much, I'm afraid.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Postby Gage » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:01 am

In the last few months, I have logged on a few times and have been able to regularly invade, mostly in 1-2. Rarely do I encounter Blue Phantoms; usually, just solely players.
Gage

Postby Cabadiah » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 pm

I'd have to say that the base is barely alive. I just picked it back up after platinuming Bloodborne, and I haven't seen more than a handful of blue signs and I don't think I've ever been invaded since I started playing again. That said, I'm trying to finally platinum this game on my new PS4 account, and I'm slowly going mad farming for Bladestone. This is a little off-topic, but I'm super-desperate for a Pure Bladestone if anyone can spare one. I even registered to this forum just to bum one off someone. I've been farming for hours and even platinumed Dark Souls I and II between breaks. :mrgreen:
Cabadiah

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions