How to beat 1.3 and 1.4?

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

How to beat 1.3 and 1.4?

Postby 0tik » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:00 am

Hi Guys!
I have no idea how to beat this level without dying often. I don't know yet what is going to kill me most often but maybe you guys have some general tips?
I just wish there was anywhere in the wikia mention that Anti-Magic Field miracle totally disables Mind Flyers.
So far my mindset was to get specific items to beat specific bosses. For example get white bow, magic and flame arrows to beat Maneater and Dirty Colossus. I have beaten all other levels except for Boletarian Palace. Also one important thing i'm stuck with- I got through most levels with Dragon Long Sword +5 i tried some other weapons but it looks like it was the best. By beast i mean highest damage without slowness which would make me vulnerable. I'm sure i already have some more powerful weapons but i don't know which one it is. Here are my stats.
http://i.imgur.com/CsBMifi.jpg
ps. i know it's kinda old game and empty forum but i will try invading and helping other people once i get pure white in boletarian palace(just in case that motivates anyone to help me.)
0tik

Advertisement

Re: How to beat 1.3 and 1.4?

Postby Dragoth » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:05 am

Yeah these places differs a bit. They have those quite quick ninjas also in the area. Usually jumps down from places you dont see at first. Anyways, this place, or at least 1-3 end, has lots of enemies. Try and use bow to lure them or kill them from distance.
Dragoth

PSN Name: KuolonKorppi

Re: How to beat 1.3 and 1.4?

Postby 0tik » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:49 am

they are in narrow corridors so 1-3 wasn't that hard. Now im stuck on 1-4 and dont know how to get past dragon on the stairs. I can watch youtube walkthrough but i need a break from this level for a while now.
0tik

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions