Demon Souls EU players, please read!

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Demon Souls EU players, please read!

Postby Ulvi_Yuitza » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:49 am

So, I am new to this forum, and I have played Demon Souls and the other series all my life. So I went back to Demon Souls again, just to get some unfinished business, to get one trophy, which is about the rings. But then, I understand the Character Tendency, which is easier to complete by playing online. But there is one big problem. There has been none invading into my world, nor any sign of summoning. As I have researched, there are very little activity on EU server. :shock: So I was wondering. Who are still playing on EU server? :) Since I am dying to help other players to their victory on boss fights and so on. I only have 2 characters. First one who has Souls lvl 159 (old) and Souls lvl 77. So I am willing to offer help to anyone through Journey. Even concidering starting a new character for new players. :D
Ulvi_Yuitza

PSN Name: Wolfy_90

Advertisement

Re: Demon Souls EU players, please read!

Postby Vumsy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:57 am

Well, Demon's Souls is pretty dead.

Getting character tendency light/dark while easier online, is something I find better to do offline. It requires you to kill npc black phantoms to get light character tendency, which only spawn at pure black world tendency, meaning there's lots of events and unique loot to pick up. For pure black character tendency, you can kill npc's outside the nexus during pure white world tendency. Finish questlines, pick up loot during events, etc.

It'll require two playthroughs, but in the end you'll have everything that's not something you need to farm.

I'd love to play DeS, but my hands are full atm.
I'm not trying to seem like the big genius that's always right about the big picture... I just am.
Vumsy

PSN Name: Vumsy

Re: Demon Souls EU players, please read!

Postby moebius_aa » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi, if You need something (pvp-pve-objects) just contact me; my PSN is: moebius_aa
moebius_aa
moebius_aa

PSN Name: moebius_aa - Moebius73 - DarkSideMoebius - LightOfMoebius - HokutoNoKen73 - Andy_Weapons -

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions