Seeking invasion

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Seeking invasion

Postby MrHuggles » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Looking for some PvP against a read phantom. I'm trying to double check I have pure white CT before confirming the friend's ring to be lost in my NG round 1 (game thinks I'm not pure but i look it and should be). I'm soul level 82 and in stage 1-4 if anyone wants to duel with my new main build. Just message my PSN (TheMrHuggle) and I'll join in if I'm not working or busy offline.

Also, I'm doing a bunch of NG runs with different builds. I'm not sure where all the invaders went, but I remember this game used to be full of them. Come get me while I'm still around and online (moving to new home in one month). Otherwise, I'll be coming for you all.

Also, I'm on the NA version of the game.
MrHuggles

PSN Name: TheMrHuggles

Advertisement

Re: Seeking invasion

Postby Slazer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Im in the same boat as you. Im currently lvl 100 PSN slegan add me if you want. I miss the days when this game was populated :( I still did invade about 10 people i was summoned as a blue 1 time and I summoned 1 blue though my entire NG playthrough.
Slazer

PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Re: Seeking invasion

Postby MrHuggles » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:09 am

Slazer wrote:Im in the same boat as you. Im currently lvl 100 PSN slegan add me if you want. I miss the days when this game was populated :( I still did invade about 10 people i was summoned as a blue 1 time and I summoned 1 blue though my entire NG playthrough.

you won't be able to invade me at that level but maybe we can still have fun on one of my other play throughs.
MrHuggles

PSN Name: TheMrHuggles

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions