Hiltlees

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Hiltlees

Postby cr4shoverr1de » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:55 am

I came into the world 4-2 , found the Ronin's Ring , but Hiltless not present , why? :?
cr4shoverr1de

Advertisement

Re: Hiltlees

Postby Slazer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 pm

You get hiltless from Satsuki in the beggining of 4-1. Get the world tendency to pure black and kill the Satsuki BP
Slazer

PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Postby MrHuggles » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Slazer wrote:You get hiltless from Satsuki in the beggining of 4-1. Get the world tendency to pure black and kill the Satsuki BP

You can also get it from the corps that has the ronin's ring. i get it there all the time. is that not normal?
MrHuggles

PSN Name: TheMrHuggles

Postby Slazer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:18 pm

MrHuggles wrote:
Slazer wrote:You get hiltless from Satsuki in the beggining of 4-1. Get the world tendency to pure black and kill the Satsuki BP

You can also get it from the corps that has the ronin's ring. i get it there all the time. is that not normal?

Yes that is normal, I am just letting him know his only other option.
Slazer

PSN Name: Sir-Slazer/Slegan

Postby Kiev892000 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:06 am

You could also get it from duping . I just started new toon on DS2 and spending weeks to farm for stones and stuff .
Kiev892000

Postby cr4shoverr1de » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:51 am

I already got platinum in this game :) I have read that Hiltlees lies with the Ronin`s ring, but when I arrived there was only one ring, hitless not were present :P
cr4shoverr1de

Postby Alois_Blucher » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:17 pm

cr4shoverr1de wrote:I already got platinum in this game :) I have read that Hiltlees lies with the Ronin`s ring, but when I arrived there was only one ring, hitless not were present :P

Your world tendency must have been too black for it to appear, that means Satsuki's black phantom will be wielding it and fighting you at the entry level. If you want to fix that, I think you pretty much just have to kill bosses without dying and help other players kill bosses.

Of course I say "fix" with the assumption you might be interested in the Magic Sword Makoto. If not, then don't worry about it and go kill our favorite DS sociopath ;)
Life is but a dream within a dream Image
Alois_Blucher

PSN Name: AloisWalken

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions