Is thete a way to fix this?

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Is thete a way to fix this?

Postby dragsaw » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 am

So i had white world tendency (not pure) in stonefangso i killed the dragon god and it dint go up to pure any way to fix it? as the dragon god is dead, i think i i stuffed up as well boletaria
dragsaw

Advertisement

Re: Is thete a way to fix this?

Postby marmotte-enragee » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:03 am

No, it's over for this cycle. If you wanna do the tendency events, go offline and kill yourself at the nexus after each boss killed.
Dying in livingform in a world will decrease your WT by 1, if you're always in soulform, dying wont change anything and each boss will give you +1 so after 3 you'll be PWWT.

When you're online, your world tendencies will change each time you'll connect to the server (aka each time you'll load your game from the main menu).

There's a trick to avoid this : load another profile and load the profile you want without passing by the main menu (by using load and not quit), the connexion with servers will operate but the tendencies will change only on the first profile loaded.

Anyway the best and more safety way is to play offline and to commit suicide in nexus after each boss to always be in soulform.
retired - waiting for deletion
marmotte-enragee

Postby dragsaw » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 am

that sucks that it changes as my brother wants to play cod on it only when i want to play...

so i lode up a different guy then swap to who im playing as? got it
dragsaw

Postby Tsmp » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:27 am

Next time, here are some quick and easy ways to push your world tendency to white while in online mode:

Killing a black phantom invader (also shifts your own tendency to white)
Reviving a blue phantom (by killing a boss with them)
Reviving a blue phantom (by casting the revive spell on them)

So, the fastest way to take your world tendency from neutral to white is summon two players, kill an invader, then kill the boss. If a blue phantom dies it won't drop your tendency toward black, but you'll want them both alive when you kill the boss so you can get maximum WT points.

You can also "farm" blue phantoms for world tendency by summoning them and casting revive on them, but this tends to make people mad.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Useful notes for Dark Souls 2, by yours truly:
Magic System Guide:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=19416

Dual Wielding Power Stance how-to:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19381

Bonfire Ascetic Guide and Explanation:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19345&p=185263#p185263

Invading in the Dark Chasm of Old:
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19608
Tsmp

PSN Name: TSMP1

Postby Bahd_Monkey » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 am

Tsmp wrote:You can also "farm" blue phantoms for world tendency by summoning them and casting revive on them, but this tends to make people mad.

Yeah I've had this done to me a few times and it made me mad so I invaded the hosts and killed them. That being said, if you get a friend that is willing to help you out, you should be all good.
F da Sun... UMBASA BABY!!!
Bahd_Monkey

PSN Name: Bahd_Monkey

Postby Tsmp » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 am

Bahd_Monkey wrote:
Tsmp wrote:You can also "farm" blue phantoms for world tendency by summoning them and casting revive on them, but this tends to make people mad.

Yeah I've had this done to me a few times and it made me mad so I invaded the hosts and killed them. That being said, if you get a friend that is willing to help you out, you should be all good.

Someone tried that on me once. I cast banishment. :P
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Magic System Guide:

Tsmp

Postby Bahd_Monkey » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:21 am

Tsmp wrote:Someone tried that on me once. I cast banishment. :P

Wasn't me!
Anyway, how effective and fast is banish? I've been playing DS since the day it came out and I've never seen anyone use it.
F da Sun... UMBASA BABY!!!
Bahd_Monkey

PSN Name: Bahd_Monkey

Postby Tsmp » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 am

Bahd_Monkey wrote:
Tsmp wrote:Someone tried that on me once. I cast banishment. :P

Wasn't me!
Anyway, how effective and fast is banish? I've been playing DS since the day it came out and I've never seen anyone use it.

Mostly ineffective. It's as slow as WoG and has a very obvious charge up. But you can hit people with it from the other side of a wall, and if you cast hidden soul black phantoms won't see you and sometimes walk right into it (they'll still see the glowing miracle orb, but 9 out of 10 people won't know what it is right off the bat). But if it does hit, they get booted back to their world and lose a soul level. The downside is you don't get any souls for banishing a black phantom. Also, only the host can use it.
Rest in pieces, Manus.

Magic System Guide:

Tsmp