Veteran Pallash is raising AGAIN!

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Veteran Pallash is raising AGAIN!

Postby Pallash » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 am

Sup y'all

Well so basicly I've started at Demon Souls again, and I have to admit that I've rusted.
I don't wan't to bluff but I was kinda doing well in PvP, was using my custom Regalia build back then with over 350 hours of PvP play. Even tougth my skills are rusted, there are no real opponements for me dafuq? :o.

I'm wanna try getting players back to PvP in 4-1.
If it goes well I might make PSN give aways not sure tought.

If you're good at PvP, wan't to train or be trained let me know.

Let me hear you'r opinion on this. I also wanna know on wich time you are actually on, and wich soul level you exactly are.

PSN: Pallash

Have a nice day. -» The Quiz - The results

You got 345 points.

You definitely are a serial killer, you should turn yourself in before any more innocents are slain
PSN Name: Pallash

Re: Veteran Pallash is raising AGAIN!

Postby DidoRumbus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 pm

I played a bit this weekend (saturday afternoon and early evening, <8PM EST). I wouldn't say 4-1 was busy, but it was at least active. In body form, I'd usually see one or two red signs and blue signs. In soul form, black stone was slow, but blue was not too bad. At that time I had 3 main hosts, maybe a dozen or so different opponents. SL 120.

Anyway, I'd be down for some duels. Send me a msg on a weekend if you'd like, and we'll set it up.

Edit: NA...
PSN Name: DidoRumbus

Re: Veteran Pallash is raising AGAIN!

Postby Juli » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Are you playing on the EU version, Pallah? NA has been fairly active the last couple times I've played.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions