The Video Craze: Where were you in 82?

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

The Video Craze: Where were you in 82?

Postby Ryliciouss » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Hey guys. I'm sure some of you remember Dave aka VECTORINVADER from back in 4-1. He is actually working on a documentary that I think all of us gamers would be able to appreciate. Thought I'd send you all a link to the page where you all can help support a fellow wiki member; he's raising money to get it print on bluray. What's cool is any contribution you make from this page gets you a copy of the film plus all kinds of other "bonus" material. This documentary is definitely a must see for any gamer of our generation! Check it out.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/119 ... -you-in-82

Note from "Stooge"
 I'm going to make this a sticky, but I want to be clear that the site in no way endorses or can vouch for the creator of this project. You should read the kickstarter project information and make your own informed decision on whether to assist in the funding. This site, it's owners, admins, and moderators are in no way liable for any damages or losses you may or may not incur. 
PSN: Ryliciouss, Razzatatt (-6 GMT), NA & EU Servers DS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNXBdsFpvK4
"with booze and cats" -Meph
Ryliciouss

PSN Name: Ryliciouss

Advertisement

Re: The Video Craze: Where were you in 82?

Postby Vector-Invader » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Rylie, you just got 5 stars and a high 5 from me :)
PSN'S- VECTOR-INVADER & VIDEO_DRONE

Vector-Invader

Postby MidiPour » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

As someone who has been watching Vector's project for the last few years.

It's really coming together, and he's really come a long way since the early days.
Nalbandian: is belgian alive?
AM180: as a nation, no
MidiPour

Postby BertoSan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

He has a lot of pretty cool interviews and just a lot of cool stuff, from what I can tell. :]
<IRC User> I wonder how long you'll last in this community Berto.
<IRC User> Probably not for long.

[13:02] <@IRC User> I've pretty much been trained to expect somebody to be kicked when berto says "..."
BertoSan
Sir Warns-A-Lot
Sir Warns-A-Lot

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions