Invasions, world tendencies, what have you

A place to have discussions about Demon's Souls in general. If there is a section that your discussion fits into, please use that section!

Invasions, world tendencies, what have you

Postby Bloodwolf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm

I've been enjoying this game for several months now, on and off with Dks, but coming late to the party, I have some questions.

Invasions. I enjoy both doing them and being victims of them, but I don't see too many. Invading is easier. I'm almost constantly human, but that's mostly for better hit points and two ring slots. i usually have to suicide to invade (or go mess with Flamelurker). In general, I stay anywhere from levels 20 to 60. Not looking fpr organized pvp, I find the unexpected surprises to be more fun. Should I be looking at other soul levels (also, both my old monk fights have sucked, one guy just stood there and looked to be afk, the other was the npc claw phantom. Both times I was summoned, the player died enroute)?

World tendency. Not wanting to play offline, I usually end up pure white. It seems the server average when I log on always tends towards white. Other than dying, i guess there is no real cure?
Bloodwolf

PSN Name: Hannonac

Advertisement

Re: Invasions, world tendencies, what have you

Postby Bahd_Monkey » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Bloodwolf wrote: i usually have to suicide to invade

For Demon's Souls you have to be in "soul form" to invade.
F da Sun... UMBASA BABY!!!
Bahd_Monkey

PSN Name: Bahd_Monkey

Re: Invasions, world tendencies, what have you

Postby Bahd_Monkey » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Bloodwolf wrote:World tendency. Not wanting to play offline, I usually end up pure white. It seems the server average when I log on always tends towards white. Other than dying, i guess there is no real cure?

Each time you log onto the Demon's Souls servers, your World Tendencies default to the servers averages, which are usually close to pure white, but not quite. This gives a really good description of World Tendencies and how to manipulate them: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/world-tendency
Pure Black World Tendency can be really challenging, even on ng!

If you want to do some co-op, (my lowest level toon is 111 on NA server), shoot me a message either here or on PSN.
F da Sun... UMBASA BABY!!!
Bahd_Monkey

PSN Name: Bahd_Monkey

Return to Demon's Souls Discussions