Help. Returns in Stonefang Tunnel

User created strategies and guides and videos related to Demon's Souls. Any link may be removed at the discretion of moderators. Links only. Do NOT embed videos. If you rick roll you WILL REGRET IT ...

Help. Returns in Stonefang Tunnel

Postby SMC512 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 am

Hello. Such problem. I play the blue phantom in cooperative. In any world after each victory in cooperative over the boss me transfers to the 2nd world, Stonefang Tunnel. Me returns to that world where I tagged blue only if I die in cooperative, but after a victory transfers to Stonefang Tunnel. Is it normal?
SMC512

PSN Name: SMC512

Advertisement

Re: Help. Returns in Stonefang Tunnel

Postby M3mnoch_1987 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 am

You will always spawn where you last died in body form. If you want to co-op in a certain area (say 4.1) you will need to kill yourself there in body form so when you resurect you will respawn in 4.1.

Edit - Cleaned up spellings - was on phone.
AM180 wrote: cant be bothered to go into this for the millionth time or even punctuate my response

Slim Cini wrote:I have a complaint... how can the guy in the wheelchair get to all those different locations without suitable ramps and wheelchair access?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTQGmv3U5t3U93ynh6UHSTQ
M3mnoch_1987

PSN Name: Main: M3mn0ch_1987 - Alt: YourUglyGranny - Alt2: MemIsAno0B

Re: Help. Returns in Stonefang Tunnel

Postby SMC512 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:53 am

M3mnoch_1987 wrote:You will always spawn where you last died in body form. If you want to co-op in a certain area (say 4.1) you will need to kill yourself there in body form so when you resurect you will respawn in 4.1.

Edit - Cleaned up spellings - was on phone.

Thank you very much for your reply.
SMC512

PSN Name: SMC512

Return to Guides and Videos