Going from PBWT to PWWT in one run

User created strategies and guides and videos related to Demon's Souls. Any link may be removed at the discretion of moderators. Links only. Do NOT embed videos. If you rick roll you WILL REGRET IT ...

Going from PBWT to PWWT in one run

Postby Analala » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:42 am

Is it possible to get PWWT if i kill Black phantom and Primeval Demon in one run at PBWT.
Will Primeval Demon appear if i use 7 Stone of Ephemeral Eyes to get PBWT and then reload map?
Analala

PSN Name: Otik95

Advertisement

Re: Going from PBWT to PWWT in one run

Postby spacehamster » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 am

How many suicides it takes to get to PBWT depends on your starting WT. Seven sounds like a good number, but it's hard to be sure. If you're working on PBWT, make sure you're offline as the servers shift your WT back towards neutral. I'm not sure the Primeval Demons will appear if you just quit and reload, I think you have to go to the Nexus and back for WT changes to take effect.

As for going from PBWT to PWWT in one playthrough, I doubt that works as quickly as you seem to want to do it. Your best bet is to get PBWT first and then wait a bit until WT has shifted back towards neutral/white. If you just want to do the world tendency events in a single playthrough, I'd recommend you kill the bosses in quick succession to get pure white, then wait until it's shifted back towards neutral, then suicide until you have pure black. The last time I played through the game, the WTs were slightly towards white (I think it's been that way for a while now) and so I didn't need to kill all the bosses to get the PWWT events, i.e. getting to that starting point isn't that difficult anymore, and then you just lower your WT until you're at pure black.

Hope that helps? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do, maybe this is all useless to you. :shock:
PSN, XBL, GFWL, Steam - spacehamsterZH
spacehamster

PSN Name: spacehamsterZH

Postby Analala » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 am

I learned that i can't get pure white tendancy easily too late(i though i can raise WT by killing respawnable blue/black Phantom enemies) and now i have PWWT only in worlds 4 and 5. Killing BP or alive NPCs is a real pain in the ass too(it takes much time). Im afraid of going NG+ so right now im at end game and looking for people to dupe or trade stuff. And my 183 SL doesn't help either because thats too high for most people.
All im missing right now is:
Eternal Warrior's Ring
Dull Rat's Ring
Friend's Ring
Foe's Ring

Blind
Phosphorescent Pole
Soulbrandt
Talisman Of Beasts
Northern Regalia
Analala

Postby spacehamster » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Dude, if you're SL 183 at the end of the first playthrough, you'll be able to sleepwalk through NG+. I wouldn't worry about it.
PSN, XBL, GFWL, Steam - spacehamsterZH
spacehamster

PSN Name: spacehamsterZH

Postby Analala » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:40 pm

spacehamster wrote:Dude, if you're SL 183 at the end of the first playthrough, you'll be able to sleepwalk through NG+. I wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe. Im sl140 now. I wanted to get plat trophy on that character and then start with new character to check how far can i go as SL1 Royalty^^
Analala

Return to Guides and Videos