*** PLEASE READ: DO NOT DISCUSS JAILBREAKING PS3 ***

You are expected to read and abide by these rules. Your ignorance is not an excuse for violating the rules on this site.

*** PLEASE READ: DO NOT DISCUSS JAILBREAKING PS3 ***

Postby Stooge » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Note from "Stooge"
 I do not want this subject discussed on the forums. While I have ZERO official affiliation, or even contact, with Sony, the Demon's Souls game DOES belong to them. Out of respect for the game they brought to us, the excellent console they created, and the wonderful community both of those actions helped create, I would ask that each member of the site refrain from discussing the subject here or at the Wiki.

Please understand that as an IT Systems Engineer with over 15 years of experience the desire I have to discuss the technological reasons behind what happened are certainly there; however, it would just be disrespectful to Sony to do that on a site that celebrates one of their games.

So, please, don't discuss this on this site or on the Wiki. Any discussions of this nature will be considered as a violation of the rule regarding discussion of warez, cracks, methods of piracy, etc.

Stooge
Sir Cares-A-Lot
Sir Cares-A-Lot

PSN Name: CageStooge

Advertisement

Return to Rules