DarkSouls 2 Wiki

News

DarkSouls 2 Wiki

Postby Stooge » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

No, I'm not dead nor did I completely vanish. My wife and I are opening a retail store and I've been flat out busy as hell. I work until I give out physically at this point. Anyway, enough about that.

The Dark Souls 2 Wikidot Wiki is up. http://darksouls2.wikidot.com.

I'm sure there are probably some incorrect items, but basically I just ported over the framework of http://darksouls.wikidot.com, and then everyone can start building out from there. If there are any items that need to be added or removed from the Top navigation or side navigation bars, let me know.

Yes, the logo at the top of the site is not updated for Dark Souls 2. Berto will be discussing our plan for that in an upcoming post. :)

Enjoy, happy hunting. Wish I could join the Dark Souls 2 fun, but I'm not likely to have the time for the foreseeable future.

PS -- Let all your friends know the wiki is up for those who want to contribute.

Thanks everyone!
Stooge
Sir Cares-A-Lot
Sir Cares-A-Lot

PSN Name: CageStooge

Advertisement

Re: DarkSouls 2 Wiki

Postby WarGolem2011 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:55 pm

....why are only 4 posts showing up in new posts when i posted today a few hours ago about dks2 and a wiki......And a thread about dks2 from sep 30th 2013 is also showing up but nothing but 4 posts one of which wasnt recent is showing up. but recent things arent
Last edited by WarGolem2011 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Ublibited ≥ unlimited)
WarGolem2011

PSN Name: fanpan

Postby Took101 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Thank you indeed, I was getting worried. This pleases me greatly.
Took101

Postby WarGolem2011 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Developement note: Random 2 next to the banner
(Ublibited ≥ unlimited)
WarGolem2011

Postby Stooge » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 am

WarGolem2011 wrote:Developement note: Random 2 next to the banner

Fixed. Thank you!
Stooge
Sir Cares-A-Lot
Sir Cares-A-Lot

PSN Name: CageStooge

Postby KillerClaw » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:05 am

May I suggest adding a link named "Server Status" (to the page of the same name) under "Playing Online" in the left side menu?
KillerClaw

Postby Tolvo » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:16 am

I was just curious since I didn't see it mentioned in the To Do List, would you like for a list of dialogue options for NPC's and what exactly they say?
Tolvo

PSN Name: The-Tolvo

Postby Jack Frost » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:50 am

I'd say go for it, but it isn't really my call. I recommend PM'ing Gullfire as he adds and moderates most of the content there.
Jack Frost

PSN Name: SirJackFrost

Postby CaptainCrush » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 am

Hey, I wasn't sure where to post this, but if this is in the wrong spot then hopefully someone who knows where it belongs could pass along the message or move it as needed.

From the Dark Souls 2 wikidot main page, the link to "Board Index" is incorrect. Eliminating the forward slash at the end of the URL it currently directs to resolves the problem.

FIRST POST!! :D

I <3 these forums.
CaptainCrush

Postby WarGolem2011 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:13 am

Stooge wrote:
WarGolem2011 wrote:Developement note: Random 2 next to the banner

Fixed. Thank you!

Very welcome stooge. Ive had web design too and i know how annoying it can be to miss tiny things and then find out you left it like that the whole time and had no one there to tell you. Also could you please add to the wikidot a "Mechanics" section to the drop down menu to "world". Plz and thank you. Since there is so many new ways that old mechanics used to work; i wanted to include a new section to help convert people from the old games to the new ones with detailed explainations of the mechanics. Putting it in the world tab would let it be easily seen by people browsing and its still optional information. For the people that want to know about this information or want to be prepared. Also it could help smooth out the experiances of the new players coming to pc coming with this next month. And im not talking about fans from the previous titles. Im talking about completely brand spanking new pc players who maybe casuals. IF i can help keep a couple casuals and convert them to hardcore Soul's fans i'd be deeply satisfied and gratiful for your assistance in this mission stooge. :)
(Ublibited ≥ unlimited)
WarGolem2011

Return to News