Meet the Players

Stuff NOT related to Demon's souls.
This forum no longer purges on a scheduled basis. Instead it does not increment your post count. Either method has the same intended result, but not purging allows the posts to remain in place for future reference.

Meet the Players

Postby Nick1Nintendo » Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm

This is a thread for all Demon's Souls players, both new and old, to introduce themselves.

PSN: Nick1Nintendo

Hey all. I'm Nick, though you may have figured that out from reading my username ^_^ Unless you're oblivious or have some other condition worth mentioning.

Anyway.

I've been playing Demon's Souls since December, 2009. While I've tried a variety of builds, most of my time is spent using Magic, and there's probably very little I don't know about it. My memory goes a long way.

So...I will edit this post when I can come up with some witty closing statement ^_^

- Nick1Nintendo
Nick1Nintendo

Advertisement

Re: Meet the Players

Postby Angelonedge » Sun May 23, 2010 9:51 pm

PSN:dAngelonedgeb (had to put in brackets because some unoriginal cur stole my user name)

Class:Royal
SLV:152 and rising

Been playing Demon's Souls since December as well. Pretty much only use one character so I didn't list the others. I know almost everything about the game, and really enjoy all aspects of it.

See you in Boletaria.
Angelonedge

Postby GreyDevil » Sun May 23, 2010 10:18 pm

PSN: Grey_Devil

I've started playing Demon's Souls relatively recently, so i suppose i'm a newbie though i believe to be an ok player. Currently i'm focused on my first character...

Class: Knight
Build: God Knight
Character Name: Hoth
SL: 48

I've been staying low on my SL on purpose since i'm trying to get familiar with the ins and outs of the game before i get really trampled in PvP. I would prefer to have my character be White Tendency but since i rarely get invaded i've been forced to become evil :P whenever i invade another player i secretly root for them to win because i hate getting invaded myself.

Considering doing a Wanderer DEX build for my next character 0:
GreyDevil

Postby rex2010 » Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 pm

PSN: rex-ash

I started playing not too long ago and I play whenever I get the chance (which isn't often when you have a needy 1 year old at home lol)

Class: Royal
Character name: Rex
SL: 34

Haven't done much online stuff because of the extreme pain of stringing my network cable across the room from my computer...hoping to go wireless soon....costs bucks though :( Oh, and I seem to fall off ledges more than something actually killing me lol
rex2010

Postby Armadda171 » Sun May 23, 2010 11:28 pm

PSN: Armadda171

I have no idea how long ive been playing because i use to play the game on a friends ps3 but ive recently gotten my own ps3 and my own copy of DS

Class: Royal
Character name: Jasmine (Im not a chick but my character is [silver bracelet])
SL:52

Ive started over about 5 times now (six if you count the character on my friends ps3) because ever since i found the wiki i've realized just how much i've missed. I'm not a pro yet because unlike a pro i don't know where every piece of treasure or every crystal lizard. I always play as a mage because I freakin' believe in magic
Msg me / Add me
PSN: Armadda171
Armadda171

Postby nobloodnoguts » Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 am

PSN: nobloodnoguts

I've been playing since Jan 2010, usually playing late in the evenings GMT. I'm playing the US version now but will be on the EU version when it is released next month.

I've got 3 characters (SL39, SL85 and SL98) but only use 2 of them (39 and 85). Faith melee builds mainly.
I like to co-op but have invaded in the past for character tendency shifts. Looking to get into PVP more. I always play online, body or soul form.

Psn me if you want to meet up.
nobloodnoguts

Postby CRUSHA-chris » Mon May 24, 2010 12:41 pm

PSN: CRUSHA-chris
Class: TK
SL: 107 (Legit no soul farming, thirsting, sucker, nothing. Playthroughs only.)

HEY!

Hows it goin guys? I followed the wiki page for quite some time and thought i might as well join up with the players online and see whats good!

Names Chris (if you couldnt tell by the PSN) and Im a very open guy but i take my gaming seriously!

DO NOT add me if you dont play seriously. But I do like to have fun... only if I know you :O

Hope to play with a lot of you and level up like crazy!

Chris
CRUSHA-chris

Postby GARRWYN » Mon May 24, 2010 1:21 pm

PSN: BiONiC-ALiEN
Fave Build: Spellsword & Faith
SL: 98 ( & rising to 120 ) , 120 , 130 , 309 ( & rising to 712 hopefully )
Trophy's: Platinum
Name: Garrwyn
Version: Atlas North America

Love this game, been playing since March 2010 i think. I paid £50 for it to be imported :) Cant wait till June to buy the European version. Just like PvP or helping out as a Blue Phantom.
R.I.P COD MW2 !!
GARRWYN

Postby Ilkar » Mon May 24, 2010 3:31 pm

PSN: Which one?
Characters: Pretty much everything, ever.

I don't really think I need an introduction by this point, but I shall post here for the sake of completeness.
Hey, I'm Ilkar, you might remember me from such websites as demonssouls.wikidot.com.
I basically only play for PvP now after 1700 hours of game time, but if you need help with anything feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do.
Stooge: "Ok ... try it Ilkar's way, probably best anyway."

bloodborne.kaizotrap.com/chat/ (The internet's biggest Bloodborne IRC)
youtube.com/IlkarDS
Ilkar
Troll Slayer
Troll Slayer

PSN Name: Ilkarraven

Postby Sankekur » Mon May 24, 2010 8:50 pm

PSN: UltimaSankekur

SL:120 Blueblood Mage - Amidalla

Hallo, Sankekur here. I've been playing Demon's Souls for a few months now and I was frankly surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. Only now I've grown bored of saving the world and destroying it. Co-op play is my thing now and I'm pretty much stuck at 120 for a while.

I hang out at World 1-1 and 4-1 as a Blue phantom and God willing as the boss in 3-3. :lol:
Lockon: Setsuna, Look at all the Gundams we got now
Setsuna: ...They look like Gundams but..
Lockon: Hmm?
Setsuna: I want to be Gundam like them as well
Heero: Then together we shall become Gundam, Setsuna.
Kira: Only through understanding can we all become Gundam
Shinn: ...Will I become Gundam?
Lunamaria: Not you too...
Sankekur

Postby Maru Taniwha » Mon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

PSN: Benjamin_Draco
SL: 167 hunter
SL: 248 knight

Been playing DS since beginning of April 2010, but I've done the game over and over and done quite a bit of pvp so I'm knowledgeable of the game pretty well. Mainly invade as Monk boss because I like to invade and pvp for the fun of it, not for souls.
PSN: Benjamin_Draco

Summum nec metuam, nec optem diem
Maru Taniwha

Postby Nintendoblivion » Tue May 25, 2010 1:45 am

My PSN is Randomepic
My name is Andrew been playing since Christmas and have been loving it

No game can meet the standards that Demon's has placed, as an RPG at least
I have been on the wiki for quite sometime now, and i recognize most of the daily/weekly posters
I will often be on at late night or early morning because of schedule restraints

SL: anywhere below 200
I have 4 charactes varying in lvl below 200 (one of which is aiming for 712)
All my characters use either a Puremage or Spellsword build (thanx Nick ;) ) so don't be surprised when i am whacking you with my DBS then pull a Firestorm
If you need help with anything, i am here quite often
Nintendoblivion

Postby LightningCount » Tue May 25, 2010 2:37 pm

PSN: Ask me and I'll give you one of my 5.
Characters: Every (good) build posted on the wiki.

I was one of the earlier visitors, so I guess I might need an introduction.
I'm LightningCount, preferrably LC, and you can find me just about everywhere.
Not exactly the best PvPer around, but I'm decent. I also do co-op, so hit me up with a PM on the forum if you need anything from me.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to do this. Stickied.
LightningCount

Postby gertman34 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Greetings fellow Demon's Souls player's. I've been playing since december, and it's the greatest game i've ever played! My main character is Sir Andrus, the God Knight: SL 170. I wear full brushwood and am able to roll like a ninja :mrgreen: I also have two other characters. Mactabilis Arux is my dexterity build, and Ajax is my vitality NR build. I've yet to try a magic build but plan on doing so in the near future. Feel free to add my PSN ID (my username).
PSN:Gertman34 (NA Version) SL 130 Faith Build/ SL 135 Quality Build
gertman34

PSN Name: Gertman34

Postby GunNslinger » Thu May 27, 2010 12:59 am

PSN: GunNslinger1999

I've been playing Demon's souls for about 4-5 months now and I don't think I have ever played a game so constantly for such a long time. I never played a game like it before but I absolutely love it. I am nowhere close to being an expert but I like to think I can hold my own in both fighting and knowledge. If you ever need help or want to PvP just message me and I'll likely respond that day (that's how addicted I am lol) So far I have: my two beginning characters that I completely screwed up and plan to redo, one dex build that I regretfully took to 712, and one "pure mage" in progress (appx Sl 70ish)
GunNslinger

Postby BertoSan » Thu May 27, 2010 1:13 pm

PSN: Berto_1987 and xUMBASAx (made specifically for extra chars on this game)
Soul Level: In the 100-140 range
Builds: Faith, Dex, Mage and....A secret build that I haven't revealed to anyone yet until I'm done with it and decide if its worth posting or not.

Hey I'm Berto, the newest of the resident moderators on this forum. So I've had this game since about February 2010 and it is by far one of my favorite games to come out in a long time on ANY system. I have a few characters and even more that I have deleted while trying to make better builds. I used to only PvE but the last month or so I have done extensive training with Ilkar and some of the other higher ups on this wiki and have developed a great interest in PvP. I'm always willing to co-op though so give me a shout if you want help or even to train/duel. I look forward to playin with ya
BertoSan
Sir Warns-A-Lot
Sir Warns-A-Lot

Postby toxic_fox » Fri May 28, 2010 11:38 pm

I got this game for Christmas, haha.

I've tried all sorts of builds... Well-rounded, magic (total failure), faith, strength, etc. I gotta say, I love being a faith build :)

I'm 18, living in Florida... Also, I'm a chick. ♀ And a grammar freak.

I'm a .Hack Maniac!!! HUGE fan.

My favorite games/series are Shadow of the Colossus & ICO, Oblivion, .HACK!!!, We Love Katamari, God of War, Pokemon... Uhhhh...
toxic_fox

Postby GreyDevil » Fri May 28, 2010 11:48 pm

toxic_fox wrote:I got this game for Christmas, haha.

I've tried all sorts of builds... Well-rounded, magic (total failure), faith, strength, etc. I gotta say, I love being a faith build :)

I'm 18, living in Florida... Also, I'm a chick. ♀ And a grammar freak.

I'm a .Hack Maniac!!! HUGE fan.

My favorite games/series are Shadow of the Colossus & ICO, Oblivion, .HACK!!!, We Love Katamari, God of War, Pokemon... Uhhhh...
I recognized the .Hack avatar, i was a pretty big fan of the original series but kind of lost interest with the following storylines. Still think that the generall story for .Hack is great though.
GreyDevil

Postby toasTBacon » Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 pm

toasTBacon, PSN: dimitriRGA

Hi all, I am known as toasTBacon and have been playing DS for only about 2 months but I feel I've learned a lot in that short time (thanks to the wiki and its members of course ^_^). I've been captivated by the PvP element and have been focusing on that lately, trying to learn from the masters I've come across to better my skills. I PvP at the 120 range mostly but I also have a 712 (need items for it however) and I specialize in Pure Melee and Pure Magic Styles (need to create a new mage build though and maybe a new PSN). If anyone needs help with anything I'm at your service, and I'll gladly duel anyone even if its clear I'll lose.

Anyway, glad to meet you all :mrgreen:
PSN: toasT_Bacon , toasTBacon , toasT-Bacon-
toasTBacon

PSN Name: toasTBacon | toasT_Bacon | toasT-Bacon-

Postby KhalWeaver » Mon May 31, 2010 10:16 pm

PSN: Khal_Weaver

Hello all., I've been playing since release in NA, and i would consider myself self rather seasoned. I have been using this wiki from the start, and its about time i joined the cult.
I pretty much much know most of the game, and since I'm almost done with the trophies I'd figure the only thing left is to help others make their experience suck less. So, I'm here to help, i think i have a character for all SL from 1-100+ so there should be someone who can help out.
The Mirdan Hammer, its a stick of knowledge and you shall learn!

Highest Word Per Post (WPP) count in all of DS, the undisputed king of tl;dr !

PSN: Khal_Weaver - beats typing it all the time.
KhalWeaver

hello all

Postby lunarhostility » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

My name is badrunner, PSN: lunarhostility

I've been playing Demon's Souls since around release. I have beaten NG with 4 different characters. My two main characters are a SL 121 Spellsword (Nick's build) and a 128 strength build (also from the Wiki, slightly modified.) I have built up a lot of gear from duping and other wiki members will tell you I'm generally receptive to duping and trading. I'm sort of taking a break right now though for Red Dead Redemption (have since returned to DS). I have yet to really get into PVP, but my strength build has done pretty well with cursed +5 great axe and guillotine axe and of course DBS +5.

*Update*

A lot has changed since this post. I now have 5 PvP builds: BBS, Dex, Str, Faith, and Spellsword. I have been PvPing pretty consistently with my BBS build and am very happy with it. I managed to progress to the second round in the most recent tourney before getting owned by Ryu. Anyway, I'm quite busy between getting married, grad school, my research assistantship, and my DJ career, but I try to be on more often than not during peak hours for dueling, especially on weekends. Hit me up on my other psn as well: rewindrunner. Thanks, and gg to all!
Last edited by lunarhostility on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
lunarhostility

Postby Blueblood » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm

PSN: Icyvibes (message me, don't add please)
Class: Wanderer

I use a modified Blueblood Build. For Heavy Armors and Bows.
Been playing since Jan 2010 and I was active on the older Forum a little. Recently picked it up again.
Blueblood

Postby Salsero76 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 am

PSN:Salsero76
level: 198
version:asian
Knight
Salsero76

Postby SthomasF » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

PSN-SThomasF

i have only been playing that game for a few months. I got it in April. i have used the Wiki to help me out a lot. At the moment i only have 1 build which is a SL 120 Spellsword build i guess. I use a decent amount have magic but i will use a Claymore or even a Great Axe sometimes. I usually only invade people and i usually loose but i am getting better. i have just recently gotten some really good wins.

I also hope to starts a Str build soon.

I find this game extremly fun and addicting. ( I ended up with a C in Spanish cuz of this game) I also hope to start posting on the wiki more often.
PSN-SthomasF. Challenge Me
SthomasF

Postby Xeires » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 pm

PSN - Xeires (Not Xerces so stop pronouncing it such)
Class - Temple Knight
Characters - Teiradeor (PvE) & Xeires (PvP)

Relatively new, started over around 6 times and I've just finished playing with all the different types of weapons. Can't wait to join in on the high level PvP as soon as possible. Honourable, Quick to think on my feet and improvise, and praying for god for a BP to invade me. And always begging for one more person to mis pronounce my name so i can hunt em down. Xeires, Zy - Riss! Please learn it or I'm hunting you down :twisted:
Hey everyone, I'm back, just in time for Dark Souls ^_^
"Sure I look before I leap, but that doesn't mean I won't jump anyway"
Xeires

PSN Name: Xeires

Postby Daddy Pancakes » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:28 pm

PSN: belchasaurus

I've been noobsticking the PVP for a couple of months now. I'm not that great, but I enjoy it. If I'm on, it's usually later at night--like between 10pm-2am CST. I play a blessed build and a spellsword build. I'm thinking about trying a stealth build, but I don't know if I have the energy to start another character. I certainly don't have the time. And the cursed DBS +5 is the bane of my existance. ARGH.
Daddy Pancakes

Postby Lucifer007 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 am

Hi To All,

DS, The only game I've invested @2,200 hrs. "Guns For Hire" at your service! :sherrif: Cheerio. 8-)

1) PSN: swolomon
(Zoron, Knight, SL71, NG+3), (Solomon, Royal, SL121, NG+3), (Shermon, Soldier, SL170, NG+2), (Zoron, Knight, SL712, NG+38)

2) PSN: Silver-Bros
(LoveHurts, Temple Knight, SL27, NG+1), (Queenie, Magic, SL101, NG+4), (Zoreen, Magic, SL138, NG+6), (Skylazon, Magic, SL712, NG+30)

3) PSN: King_Zoron
(Queen Zophine, Magic, SL40, NG+2), (Prince Zoro, Magic, SL71, NG+3),(Princess Zon, Magic, SL104, NG+2), (Lord Zoron, Magic, SL712, NG+33)

4) PSN: Lucifer_God
(Zenz, Royal, SL1, NG+2), (Saphareen, Royal, SL32, NG+1), (Fawkes, Temple Knight, SL56, NG+1), (The Devil, Temple Knight, SL39, NG+11)
Champion Lucifer
"What is worth doing, Is worth doing well"
Lucifer007

PSN Name: King_Zoron|XLKWO_USA|XLKWO_JP|Lucifer_GOD

Postby OSS1E » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Hai, Im OSS1E (Pronounced Ozzy please!, You wouldn't believe the amount of D-Bags that pronounce it like some sort of lisp weasel)

Ive been playing on PS3 since its launch day in 2007, still own my 60GB that coughs and splutters occasionally but still works :) I have played a stupid amount of different games, (I have 30 atm, doesn't include: PSN or Traded in games) but I am a complete newb when it comes to Demon's Souls, never played it, but will be buying when released.

As you may be able to guess, I don't hang around on a particular game for too long, some i don't even finish. So my stay on these forums may be short lived.

My main interest for Demon's Souls is: A - To pwn eveything. B - To collect everything. (C - To win 1 PvP match, PLEASE!)

EDIT : Sorry, didn't realise I wasn't allowed to talk about other games. :truce: I've never had that on a forum before.
Last edited by OSS1E on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: [ OSS1E ] Game Editon: [EU] Soul Levels: [102] [29]
"Sticky White Stuff" - It can't be called sexual innuendo, it's just plain rude.
OSS1E

Postby Lucifer007 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm

OSS1E wrote:Hai, Im OSS1E (Pronounced Ozzy please!, You wouldn't believe the amount of D-Bags that pronounce it like some sort of lisp weasel)

Ive been playing on PS3 since its launch day in 2007, still own my 60GB that coughs and splutters occasionally but still works :) I have played a stupid amount of different games, (I have 30 atm, doesn't include: PSN or Traded in games) that include: Borderlands, Uncharted, Burnout, Resistance, Oblvion, Fallout 3, Call Of Duty, Rainbow 6, Battlefield, Killzone 2 and Assassins Creed.

But am a complete newb when it comes to Demon's Souls, never played it, but will be buying when released.

Currently Playing Red Dead. Intend to finish that then buy Heavy Rain and DS.

As you may be able to guess, I don't hang around on a particular game for too long, some i don't even finish. So my stay on these forums may be short lived. However my tendancy for RPGs is too play as much as i want:
Oblvion - Completed two guilds, minimal story and side quests but ended up being a theif and stealing everything of value that was humanly possible. I would have probably played longer but the leveling system is terrible.
Fallout 3 - Completed single player and quite a few side quests but never touched the DLC.
Borderlands - Completed the entire game 1.5 times, got max level character, purchased all 3 DLCs, finished 1 :lol:
Runescape - (Uh Oh) My first (and only) MMO game. Loved playing with friends, played on and off until PS3 came out. Never looked back!

My main interest for Demon's Souls is: A - To pwn eveything. B - To collect everything. (C - To win 1 PvP match, PLEASE!)

Hi Ozzy. Warm Welcome to our Excellent site. Noticed that you mentioned other game titles that's Not Allowed here. Anyway hope we can fulfill your main interest i.e ABC. Cheerio :gamers:
Champion Lucifer
"What is worth doing, Is worth doing well"
Lucifer007

PSN Name: King_Zoron|XLKWO_USA|XLKWO_JP|Lucifer_GOD

Postby nobloodnoguts » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 am

OSS1E wrote:Thankyou!
"you mentioned other game titles that's Not Allowed here" - You serious?, I'll delete if necessary?

I think he was joking. ;)

@Lucifer007, you have got an insane amount of DS characters And I thought I was addicted. :shock:
nobloodnoguts

Next

Return to Off Topic / Misc