Play Demon's Souls, Damn It

Stuff NOT related to Demon's souls.
This forum no longer purges on a scheduled basis. Instead it does not increment your post count. Either method has the same intended result, but not purging allows the posts to remain in place for future reference.

Re: Play Demon's Souls, Damn It

Postby Magicisoverrated » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Look, there is nothing cynical about the facts of a situation. If my grandpa died I would call it like it is, he's dead, there nothing cynical about it, my grandpa isnt Jesus, I'm not gonna make it easier and just say "oh, he went to a better place", no mf, grandpa died.

Demons souls has been dead for awhile now, I can get on NA 4-1 right now and I wont see any blue or red signs laying around. In fact the whole reason we have revival events is because the game IS dead and we are all having our little nostalgia episodes. Guess what? As soon as this blows over demons souls goes right back to being dead. What I disapprove of is being asked to play a game just so it can have traffic for an already well known streamer. Peeve and his personal army can handle that just fine, shameless advertisement is gonna get you my opinion, and if you don't like my opinion you can drone about your fandom somewhere else.
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Advertisement

Postby Jumilaattori » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
Jumilaattori

Postby Cam » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:37 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:Look, there is nothing cynical about the facts of a situation. If my grandpa died I would call it like it is, he's dead, there nothing cynical about it, my grandpa isnt Jesus, I'm not gonna make it easier and just say "oh, he went to a better place", no mf, grandpa died.

Demons souls has been dead for awhile now, I can get on NA 4-1 right now and I wont see any blue or red signs laying around. In fact the whole reason we have revival events is because the game IS dead and we are all having our little nostalgia episodes. Guess what? As soon as this blows over demons souls goes right back to being dead. What I disapprove of is being asked to play a game just so it can have traffic for an already well known streamer. Peeve and his personal army can handle that just fine, shameless advertisement is gonna get you my opinion, and if you don't like my opinion you can drone about your fandom somewhere else.

Do you want my honest reply, or should I just drop it?
I'd just like to stay on good terms.
Asher wrote:I've got a sword and board warrior going so its up close an personal with their fat faces
Cam

PSN Name: slabofiron

Postby StreetTrash27 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:31 am

Shameless advertising ? The f you talking about ? Yeah he made a video to tell his followers that he was starting an event wow. For one you didn't even have to watch his stream to be apart of it like myself i heard about it from a friend as im sure alot of ppl have. A matter of fact he only streamed for like 2 or 3 days and I was getting co op and invasions nonstop way past that point . Yeah the game is dead but really what's the problem with somebody that's apart of the community trying to get more ppl to play if just for a couple weeks or whatever it might be? . Or what he's not considered part of the community because he a streamer and you tuber ?
StreetTrash27

PSN Name: StreetTrash27

Postby Jumilaattori » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:02 pm

StreetTrash27 wrote:A matter of fact he only streamed for like 2 or 3 days and I was getting co op and invasions nonstop way past that point
So it was a positively positive exp. to everyone. All parties enjoyed. Win Win.

StreetTrash27 wrote:Or what he's not considered part of the community because he a streamer and you tuber ?
Pink talking about community is always confusing. Isn´t any1 playing souls the essence of the community?
Hated by most Loved by few Respected by all
Jumilaattori

Postby Magicisoverrated » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:06 pm

StreetTrash27 wrote:Shameless advertising ? The f you talking about ? Yeah he made a video to tell his followers that he was starting an event wow. For one you didn't even have to watch his stream to be apart of it like myself i heard about it from a friend as im sure alot of ppl have. A matter of fact he only streamed for like 2 or 3 days and I was getting co op and invasions nonstop way past that point . Yeah the game is dead but really what's the problem with somebody that's apart of the community trying to get more ppl to play if just for a couple weeks or whatever it might be? . Or what he's not considered part of the community because he a streamer and you tuber ?

pffffppptt tpt pt tpt takdfja fpfff PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTPTPTPTPATp

BLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUPAPAPAPAPAPITPTt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE&t=0m28s

sorry i gave up, 420blazeit
Magicisoverrated

PSN Name: Magicisoverrated

Postby musicismath » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 am

Magicisoverrated wrote:Demons souls has been dead for awhile now, I can get on NA 4-1 right now and I wont see any blue or red signs laying around. In fact the whole reason we have revival events is because the game IS dead and we are all having our little nostalgia episodes. Guess what? As soon as this blows over demons souls goes right back to being dead. What I disapprove of is being asked to play a game just so it can have traffic for an already well known streamer. Peeve and his personal army can handle that just fine, shameless advertisement is gonna get you my opinion, and if you don't like my opinion you can drone about your fandom somewhere else.

Here's my proposal.

If you don't like the stream, don't play in it.
Not my ideal representation of the game either, but it hasn't effected my game and it brings players to the title. No loss. Valid opinions (to a general extent).

I'm definitely down w/ fudo's, it's an unbiased representation of chat PvP.
"it is what it is."
:horse:
musicismath

PSN Name: musicismath

Postby StreetTrash27 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:35 am

LOL...................
StreetTrash27

PSN Name: StreetTrash27

Postby Juli » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:01 am

I'm going to start hosting fight clubs a couple times a week, SL 125 @ 4-1 on the NA server. I can't stream, but I made a Skype and PSN chat to organize in. Send me a contact/friend request if you're interested.

PSN: TalentedJuli

Include the reason why you're adding me, so that I know to invite you to the chat.
Formerly Saturday-Saint
Juli

PSN Name: TalentedJuli

Postby musicismath » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:12 pm

Magicisoverrated wrote:If I can be old monk boss reliably again I'll consider the game "alive"

of course you can; you just need a good friend to do it...
musicismath

PSN Name: musicismath

Previous

Return to Off Topic / Misc